The CAT room!

urs53

Reply Sat 23 Oct, 2004 11:25 am
Vivien, maybe the album of our two cats is a bit big. I should probably do something about this...

Rae, keeping fingers and paws crossed for you! That trio sounds great! We will come and visit!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 08:21 pm
Urs, I really think you should seriously consider bringing your Nisse and Mysan with you next trip ... would you?
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 09:58 am
Then Stefan and I would have to be on different flights. Each bringing a cat. As far as I know there is just one pet allowed in the cabin. And I would never put the two babies with the baggage!

But I am sure they would have a good time with you and Paddy and Lacey!

Vivien, I took the music out of the cat gallery - maybe that helps...
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 30 Oct, 2004 06:54 pm
Urs, can you really take a pet in the cabin with you? I didn't know that! I've never seen a pet on board.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 10:40 am
Yes,you can, Misti. On the way back from Denver there was a lady with a cat in a bag. And a friend of mine brought back a cat from Spain. Of course, the poor thing has to stay in the bag the whole flight. But I think it's a lot better than checking your pet like just another piece of luggage.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2004 03:15 pm
urs it works now Very Happy thanks

what a lovely series of photos - they are so full of character - lovely natural photos of gorgeous cats - you must adore them!

their markings and thick dense fur are beautiful and they have lovely expressive eyes.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:09 pm
Our kitties are going nutso with the cooler weather, and going down to the 70's tomorrow, they're truly loving it! It's so nice to see them romp around, trying to kill each other:)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:15 pm
Very Happy

hi jinks at Misti & Rae's. Very Happy

My sole critter is doing the exact opposite, sleeping all day. It's all this spring rain we've been getting. His Lordshop has decided that the best place to stay for the duration is my bed! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:21 pm
Ah msolga, doing what cats do best, I see!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:23 pm
Yes, Misti, but I would like to make the bed! Evil or Very Mad :wink:
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:27 pm
Well dear, kitties love to have the sheet thrown over their bodies, and it's hilarious to watch them them escaping from underneath. When Paddy was a kitten he could play under a sheet all day long, but now he's too sophisticated for that:)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:32 pm
Too cool to oblige, huh, Misti? Don't these critters know they're supposed to sing for their supper? Laughing
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:47 pm
I don't think anyone has taught them supper singing, they act like it's a privilege to feed them and care for them, he he!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 4 Nov, 2004 08:49 pm
Oh & it is, Misti, it is! Very Happy
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 12:57 pm
http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11568/normal_email%20SKETCHES%20of%20rosie%20003%20copy.jpg

I did a couple of drawings of Rosie today (from photos I'm afraid, I did some sketches 'live' but she can't keep still), then had a long cuddle, then she got cross with me because I had to put her down to cook dinner - the servants in this house are not obedient enough she feels.

supper singing? unheard of!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 02:45 pm
I once played a terrible trick on Miranda. She loved to go under the covers, under the sheets. I have a zippered quilt cover. I put her in, and zipped it up. She wriggled and wiggled and wormed her way around, but no exit. I think she liked it! When I unzipped the cover, she poked her head out and went back in.

As for cool weather, Mikey is energized. Shocked Evil or Very Mad

[size=7]Help![/size]
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 06:56 pm
Hey everybody.

I'm not sure what took me so long to find this thread.
Here are my two little trouble makers: Max-a-million (in the bag) and Moodswing.

http://arena2045.net/fritz/maxnswing.jpg
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 07:01 pm
Vivien, you did that yourself? Amazing. You should sell them on ebay. Wink

jp, how cute. I always think it's sweet when men admit their love for cats.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 10:48 pm
JP, beautiful cats!

Vivien, that painting is unremarkable ... you are truly amazing!!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2004 06:39 am
Good pic of Madam, Vivien!

JP - welcome to cat world - a couple of good lookers there!
0 Replies