Five Gay Men. Out to Save the World.

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 08:21 pm
Look like you had a great time. I was involved with the city government in Laguna Beach in the 70's and it was both enjoyable and frustrating.
0 Replies

Broadslad

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 03:21 pm
Erm.....Laguna Beach? I have never heard of it or have the faintest clue where it is or if it has any connection I should know about!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 03:32 pm
It has a thriving gay community and the city has had many gay mayors (okay, one of them was closeted). It's a resort town with many little coves on a rocky shoreline with 1000 ft. hills above -- referred to as the Riviera of the West.
0 Replies

emeryville64

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 04:53 pm
i already know how to deal with them queers.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 12:58 am
emeryville64 wrote:
i already know how to deal with them queers.

Huh ? And just how btw ?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 09:03 am
Two choices: either being chat room facetious or is genuinely homophobic. Either way, not the best first impression.
0 Replies

emeryville64

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 04:07 pm
Huh ? And just how btw ?[/quote] give them a bible.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 04:09 pm
Oh Boy! Who'll go first?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 04:16 pm
Worth ignoring, I believe.

Just baiting, I think.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 05:56 pm
juvenilia, I think
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:46 am
I suggest all heterosexuals read the Bible and discover what sins they are committing on a daily basis. Casting the first stone again is an indication of the juvenilia. According to the book only God can pass judgement and the Bible was not written by "it" but by human scribes wandering around the desert. Scribes or secretaries, take you choice.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 02:54 pm
We have the show here, now - and I confess it is a pleasure!

It is fun seeing the way the houses are changed - and sometimes how the fella looks - and how pleased they seem to be with themselves!

And getting to see the furniture and clothes is fun - and sometimes the cooking stuff.

I watch it when I can.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 06:26 pm
It begins to get repetitive but they're having a lot of fun and the results seem to always be successful. I guess the Bible tells some how to dress, decorate their house, cook and comb their hair.
0 Replies

b3spw

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2004 11:45 pm
craps~ NO wrong for having fun~ EVEN they are GAy~
0 Replies

quick33

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 06:57 pm
@husker,
I'm a gay man who despises the stereotypes that these people perpetuate
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 08:10 pm
Wow, this thread isn't THAT old but already it feels like it was from back in the dark ages, when five out gay men on TV was a Big Deal. Now Bravo is chock-a-bloc with gay folk (including the food guy from "Queer Eye," unless he's on Food Network?), and it's just not a big deal at all.
farmerman

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 08:15 pm
@sozobe,
yeh its a real yawner innit? However, I still have problems matching a tie to a lavendar shirt.
sozobe

Reply Tue 16 Nov, 2010 08:20 pm
@farmerman,
Lavender... a real saturated dark blue could work. Darker purple would be too matchy I think. Dark green MAYBE depending on the pattern and what other colors are in it.

... I'm hopeless re: ties though, my husband pret'near never wears them and when he does he takes one of his two stock ties and puts 'em with whatever shirt he was planning on wearing.
0 Replies