Seperate Sex Partners

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2007 06:00 am
I'm sensing some hostility here.

May I suggest we all get naked, oil up and jump in a pile?

I'll hire a tahitian band.....
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2007 11:16 am
As long as there are no kids involved... Laughing ...just kidding, I'll listen to the band though....

Yeah Chumly- I can see how you'd say that I was imposing my moral judgements on others. I was focusing on it in terms of how I would feel and what was important to me (ie, privacy, emotional attachment of some sort, and/or the feeling that I was valued in some way other than as a piece of meat by the person who I was "performing" with- I think that's the aspect I found most troubling- along with the reference to the adult man's physical size in relation to the small, young girl).

By the way though, I didn't say their custom was troubling and repellent. I said that "I found it" troubling and repellent. And when I put myself in the place of those girls, that's how I would feel. But you're right, and I alluded to the fact that I could allow the fact that, they were probably raised to feel differently about it all.

Who knows? I guess all I can say is I feel that I fit better in the time and place that I was a twelve year old girl than I would have there and in that time. I certainly can't judge what is more sexually healthy "in toto" for anyone but myself.

How did the Tahitians feel about homosexuality? Do you know?

Stuh- I wouldn't worry about it.
0 Replies