I believe that the U.S. should grow some balls!

baddog1

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:04 am
Green Witch wrote:
You're confusing balls with brains (it's OK many men do that). Balls got us into our problems and I would like to see some brains used to get us out.

Hillary - no doubt! Laughing

Of course one might wonder who has the balls - her or Willy!!! :wink:
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:18 am
whats the big deal? they enter our country with the aim of WORKING THEIR ASSES OFF AND TO ESCAPE INFERIOR LIVING CONDITIONS and we turn them into criminals. some hispanic immigrants commit crimes, but their is a reason fast food joints are full of hispanics,that our houses are built by them, that our fruit is picked by them. THEY KNOW HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO EVEN HAVE THOSE TYPES OF JOBS!

first off, americans cant say **** to ANYONE. we stole this country, fair and square, of course.

if you can justify murdering countless american natives then u can then talk down about hispanics peacefully trying to work inside our country. Look at yourselves before you downgrade others.

When you innate racists hiding behind patriotism learn every indian tribes language come back and then talk your ****. You should be happy you are lucky enough to live in america, por favor.

I for one do not stand for genocide.
0 Replies