I believe that the U.S. should grow some balls!

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 04:29 pm
We pay countries trillions of dollars to buy their frienship, then get slapped in the face. What do we do? Oh jeeze, I'm sorry, take our grain.
Illegal Immigration is out of control . But some want to continue to give them free medical services and free money. Politicans are so entangled with the Hispanic population for votes that hispanics control our country. THEY DON'T EVEN NEED OR MADE TO LEARN ENGLISH. Occassionally, the Border Patrol will stage a raid to make us think they are doing something.
I believe if we go to war, we should go to win. I'm a Vietnam combat vet. The soldiers went to win but the leadership didn't. But there sure was a lot of money to be made. Look at cheney and Haliburten in Iraq. Embarrassed Sure, Cheney resigned as a Board member, but I would like to see his mail box on any given time. That would be National Security! Bush came to us as a leader and uniter Laughing Laughing, but turned out to be THE DECIDER. Twisted Evil
What's wrong with the United States? We don't have the balls in the leadership, and haven't for many years. Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,440 • Replies: 121
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 05:38 pm
You're confusing balls with brains (it's OK many men do that). Balls got us into our problems and I would like to see some brains used to get us out.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 06:43 pm
Quote:

THEY DON'T EVEN NEED OR MADE TO LEARN ENGLISH

Very good.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:02 pm
Green Witch wrote:
You're confusing balls with brains (it's OK many men do that). Balls got us into our problems and I would like to see some brains used to get us out.

The United States Congress has brains....very smart people. For years there has been brain in congress and even some Presidential brains.
For years we have been letting third world countries milk the U.S., because we are such a dysfunctional country that we feel the need to free our guilt by letting others needs go before our own.
It our current administration had balls they would have invaded Afganistan not Iraq.
So my dear, The United States need the balls to finish what they start. The last time a President had any ball was John F. Kennedy staring dow Moscow and Cuba during the Missle Crisis.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:12 pm
I suppose we could put them down around Florida, in the gulf, aesethically speaking I think that would be best.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:27 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

Very good.

THE (HISPANIC) (HAITIAN) (CUBAN) IMMIGRANTS DON'T WANT OR NEED TO ASSIMILATE INTO OUR SOCIETY. Why should they? The Government hands them free medical care, Social Security benefits.
Mr. Brown, since that was your only remark is that I left "are" out of this one portion of my statement, logic tells me you agree with everything else I wrote.
You aren't a Republican who has illegal immigrants working in you mansion, farm or business are you?
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:32 pm
boomerang wrote:
I suppose we could put them down around Florida, in the gulf, aesethically speaking I think that would be best.

After 52 years I was pushed out of my HOME, Miami, because of my need to seek people with who I could communicate with, and who wanted to communicate with me.
Have you been to miami? Cocaine from the Cubans and Columbians built Brickell avenue. Of course it took Republican Bankers to launder all the filthy drug money.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:34 pm
snookered wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

Very good.

Mr. Brown, since that was your only remark is that I left "are" out of this one portion of my statement, logic tells me you agree with everything else I wrote.

Adding the word "are" still does not make it a proper English sentence.

If you don't want to take the time to learn proper English, why don't you just leave.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:40 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
snookered wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

Very good.

Adding the word "are" still does not make it a proper English sentence.

If you don't want to take the time to learn proper English, why don't you just leave.

Ohh, I know! Your one of those Cubans who changed their name, so that people wouldn't know (unless they meet you) your heritage.
I was born in Boulder Colorado. I am a Vietnam Combat Vet.
And you?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:43 pm
My ancestors were here before the American Revolution.

Please tell me why you think politicians should not listen to what American voters want.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 07:56 pm
I doubt snook would be much pleased with Canada:
Quote:
In the United States, Canada is often a target of conservative and right-wing commentators who hold the northern nation up as an example of what a government and society that are too liberal would look like.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Canadianism#United_States
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:04 pm
Quote:
"The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles.
From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
""Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!"" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

<sigh>

Maybe we should just knock her into the harbor so those crazy Cubans like Mr. Brown won't even think about coming here.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:08 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Let's just say they call me Charlie.

Please tell me why you think politicians should not listen to what American voters want.

Hi Charlie. Funny, that's what we called the VC. I should have known, you work at the pleasure of the president.
I know that I didn't "write" whatever you are referring to. As expected, you must be reading into or better yet putting your Republican spin on something you say I wrote.
You care to be a bit more specific?
But what comes to mind is that politicians didn't listen to voters when the Republicans had the Supreme Court decide who the president would be.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:11 pm
snook wrote:

Politicans are so entangled with the Hispanic population for votes that hispanics control our country.

Why shouldn't politicians pay attention to the will of American voters.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:19 pm
boomerang wrote:
Quote:
"The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles.
From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
""Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!"" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

<sigh>

Maybe we should just knock her into the harbor so those crazy Cubans like Mr. Brown won't even think about coming here.

The immigrants who the Statue of Liberty really refers to is the WWII
americans and immigrants who built our country. Guess what, they speak english. They are legal citizens that we needed and welcomed into the United States.
We are trying to keep the Cubans out. Unfortunately the wet foot dry foot concept of our immigration policy makes a circus and morons out of the Coast Guard try to keep then from touching dry land.
I didn't say anything about crazy cubans. You and Mr. Brown (Charlie Brown Laughing ) have a habit of making up things.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:21 pm
Quite a display.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:22 pm
I don't know why Snookered hates Americans so much.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:29 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
snook wrote:

Politicans are so entangled with the Hispanic population for votes that hispanics control our country.

Why shouldn't politicians pay attention to the will of American voters.

Oh, ok. What will do Cubans have? If they knew what they were doing, they would be more Democratic not Republicans. They certainly don't get all the benefits from Republicans. They should pay attention the the PEOPLE, not just one segment of our population. I personally believe that no immigrant from a Communist or Dictorial country be allowed to run for public office until they are at least third Generation. What does a Communist know about democracy or freedom.
I'm not even sure anymore.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:36 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
I don't know why Snookered hates Americans so much.

Now now Charlie Brown. I started out with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Be very careful of what you say. Even though it is America Land of the free, there is a limit.
By the way, You claim that you work at the pleasure of the president. To make such a claim if untrue, is illegal.
In what capacity do you work at the pleasure of the President?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:37 pm
1. Do Americans have the freedom to be communists, or to elect communists? There are many communists who are not immigrants. What would you do with these Americans?

2. Do you have the same hatred for Americans whose ancestors come from non-communist countries?
0 Replies