I believe that the U.S. should grow some balls!

ebrown p

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:40 pm
snook wrote:

I started out with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Be very careful of what you say.

This is not true. In your very first post, you complained about how politicians were paying attention to how the "Hispanic population" votes.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 08:41 pm
Why don't you start answering all the wquestion that I have asked you, Mr. Charlie Brown.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 09:11 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
My ancestors were here before the American Revolution.

Please tell me why you think politicians should not listen to what American voters want.

I've already answered that question.
What tribe are your ancestors? How do you think they felt when their land was invaded by immigrants, having their land and freedom taken away and made to live in reservations?

What capacity are you sering at the pleasure of the President?
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 09:13 pm
Chumly wrote:
I doubt snook would be much pleased with Canada:
Quote:
In the United States, Canada is often a target of conservative and right-wing commentators who hold the northern nation up as an example of what a government and society that are too liberal would look like.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Canadianism#United_States

Catch up with the forum Chum, you haven't the foggiest ideqa of what we are talking about.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 09:21 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
1. Do Americans have the freedom to be communists, or to elect communists? There are many communists who are not immigrants. What would you do with these Americans?

2. Do you have the same hatred for Americans whose ancestors come from non-communist countries?

Not in the Mcarthy era.
There was a communist type or maybe a member of the KKK that did run for President. I believe he was David Duke. Are you familar with him?
If you read my post about the Statue of Liberty, you would know that answer to #2.

Boy, I must have struck a cord with you Mr. Charlie Brown.
In what capacity do you work at the pleasure of the president.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 09:22 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
snook wrote:

I started out with ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Be very careful of what you say.

This is not true. In your very first post, you complained about how politicians were paying attention to how the "Hispanic population" votes.

I said that I STARTED OUT with illegal immigrants.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:02 pm
snookered wrote:
Chumly wrote:
Quote:
In the United States, Canada is often a target of conservative and right-wing commentators who hold the northern nation up as an example of what a government and society that are too liberal would look like.

Catch up with the forum Chum, you haven't the foggiest ideqa of what we are talking about.
My post unsurprisingly escapes you in its entirety. You clearly cannot see conspicuous associations. I can't help but get chuckle out of your supposition that you are in engaging in a congruent topic with others. Witness:
snookered wrote:
We pay countries trillions of dollars to buy their frienship, then get slapped in the face. What do we do? Oh jeeze, I'm sorry, take our grain.
Illegal Immigration is out of control. But some want to continue to give them free medical services and free money.
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:17 pm
Chumly wrote:
snookered wrote:
Chumly wrote:
Quote:

My post unsurprisingly escapes you in its entirety. You clearly cannot see conspicuous associations. I can't help but get chuckle out of your supposition that you are in engaging in a congruent topic with others.

Your reputation precedes you son.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:25 pm
Re: I believe that the U.S. should grow some balls!
snookered wrote:
THEY DON'T EVEN NEED OR MADE TO LEARN ENGLISH.
Laughing

WELCOME TO A2K SNOOKERED! Don't let that damned Republican Ebrown bother you none. Laughing
Huh... look, another Lefty with a screw loose... imagine that.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2007 11:41 pm
snookered wrote:
Your reputation precedes you son.
Tell me about this general opinion of the public towards me. I have a self-appointed public relations officer on A2K!
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 01:03 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
snookered wrote:
Laughing

WELCOME TO A2K SNOOKERED! Don't let that damned Republican Ebrown bother you none. Laughing

Thanks
He's a piece of work. Does he really work at the service of the President?
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 01:06 am
ask him
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 01:19 am
I used to think he was Dick Cheney (judging by his politics), but as I read more and more of his ultra-conservative rants it became obvious that he was actually...

http://www.users.bigpond.com/rdoolan/Pix/lochnessmonster.jpg
The Loch Ness Monster. Shocked
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 01:23 am
Unadulterated magnificence OB!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 06:26 am
snookered wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
snookered wrote:
Laughing

Thanks
He's a piece of work. Does he really work at the service of the President?

"A2K snookered." - someone that doesn't get the jokes on A2K.
Insert the definition in the above sentence, then enjoy the joke that follows it.

Don't forget to read the fine print at the end. I changed the color and size so you can't miss it. By the way, we welcome all kinds of fools to A2k. Welcome and join the rest of us. :wink:
0 Replies

snookered

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 01:40 pm
That's one of those jokes your talking about huh!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 08:33 pm
Bill, who's political leanings are to the right, is having at you about ebrown, who is well known to lean to the left politically.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them the political opposite. They may be on your side and merely be pointing out errors in your thinking.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 08:39 pm
For sure. But I don't think our new poster, whom I welcome, has breathing room to hear real conversations of different measure, since he's busy blowing balloons.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 08:45 pm
America needs to grow a heart and a brain.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 08:53 pm
boomerang wrote:
I suppose we could put them down around Florida, in the gulf, aesethically speaking I think that would be best.

Still the best idea yet. Very Happy
0 Replies