Pregnancy Sucks

Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 11:24 am
Pregnancy sucks

Well, Duh . . . you don't see men going around getting knocked-up, do ya? There's a lesson in there for ya . . .
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 11:26 am
squinney wrote:
LOL! Love the stories!

On the Mommy thing... When they were toddlers and I thought they were engrossed in playing or watching Winnie the Pooh, I would slip down the hall to the bathroom.

When I emerged they would both be sitting on the floor by the door waiting for me. Then they would get up and go back to whatever they were doing. They sat quietly, and waited patiently,... But WHY?

CAN'T I EVEN GO TO THE BATHROOM?????

I still get that with the cats, hubby and then the kids. Can't go the bathroom without some one calling for you or the cats reaching their paws under the door and mewing. Why?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 12:55 pm
Have you ever had your back scrubbed with the toilet brush? My d-i-l assures me that her husband was so traumatized by my reaction that he's avoided bathroom cleaning supplies ever since.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2007 02:23 am
Unfortunately that cleaning urge never hit me either!!!

My husband was cleaning the bathroom though, after my waters broke and I was lying in bed, waiting for the contractions to start!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 06:14 pm
The nesting has started. Two days ago it was the sudden urge to wash all the curtains. Yesterday it was weeding the garden. Right now she's outside with a broom SWEEPING THE WALLS OF THE HOUSE!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 07:26 pm
Oh my god!

My wife washed curtains last weekend!

Seeing as I had a vasectomy some years ago things could get interesting.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:12 am
Sweeping the walls - yeah when you start doing insane cleaning or other insane types of things, it is sure to be nesting.

I think dadpad you are o-k, washing curtains is not insane it is spring cleaning.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:22 am
Linkat wrote:
Sweeping the walls - yeah when you start doing insane cleaning or other insane types of things, it is sure to be nesting.

I think dadpad you are o-k, washing curtains is not insane it is spring cleaning.

It's autumn in dadpad's locale!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:23 am
Wilso wrote:
Linkat wrote:

It's autumn in dadpad's locale!

Well then autumn cleaning! Or maybe they were just dirty - but on the other hand if they were not dirty or had recently been cleaned - then watch out - I have heard that vasectomies have been known to not work (some how repair).
0 Replies