Masturbation and God

ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 04:25 pm
Agreeing with Nick, welcoming skeptical to a2k, and nodding agreeably to Francis. And, it seems to me skeptical addressed your point well, Francis, after you mentioned it.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 01:45 am
I was not skeptic about that, Osso. Very Happy
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 04:30 am
Run 4 fun, I don't think you are trying to help Dannielle at all.
You are not even talking about masturbation.
You are just discussing god.

As am I. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 04:35 am
This is just more proof on how ridiculous superstitions can f@ck people up.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 04:37 am
yah, I totally agree with that.
0 Replies

Run 4 fun

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 05:53 am
Skeptical, I understand that, and each person's "proof" must be thoroughly scrutinized. I have certain become skeptical of my evidences, then scrutinized them, and come out of it with increased assurance. "Miracles" must also be put under the bright light, because many people hold favorable, unlikely coincidences to be miracles. A miracle is an event that is directly connected to religion and has no possible explanation aside from direct divine intervention.

TPQ, how much more can we possibly say about the original topic though. Everyone who has been in the thread has already put forth their own advice and the advice has been discussed. (Not to mention all of the dumb, dirty jokes have already been made)
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 06:14 am
And also dumb stuff about myths and imaginary friends who are supposed to direct our lives, making us miserable.

Weren't God involved is such matters, Danielle could be happy masturbating or making love or having sex without feeling guilty.

What a waste!
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 09:15 am
Well I thought those jokes were funny, and some of them quite witty.

Run4fun, you aren't living up to your username very well.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 09:28 am
Francis wrote-

Quote:
And also dumb stuff about myths and imaginary friends who are supposed to direct our lives, making us miserable.

Such things do not make everyone miserable. Some people would be miserable under any conditions and they might be tempted to lay the blame on myths and imaginary friends to avoid having to lay it upon themselves.

Quote:
Weren't God involved is such matters, Danielle could be happy masturbating or making love or having sex without feeling guilty.

It is not so simple I'm afraid.
0 Replies

Run 4 fun

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 11:29 am
I run for fun all the time. However, I don't find crudeness and vulgarity fun at all.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 12:57 pm
Life must be quite tiresome for you in that case.

Your mode of expression and the ideas expressed certainly meet my standards for crudity and vulgarity so I suppose they are quite subjective concepts of no particular relevance to anyone else.

You had better stay away from England. We do knicker jokes, toilet humour and football yobbery involving vomit and blood letting.

And that's just the middle-classes.

Have you never been to a snot stretching competition or the fart-lighting championships.

We don't execute people though. We consider that very crude and exceedingly vulgar.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 12:20 pm
Oh spendius you do make me laugh.

What? you run for fun??????
Man you have a strange sense of humour.
0 Replies

Run 4 fun

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 04:14 pm
Crudity and vulgarity are everywhere, not just England. Just because it is so prevalent doesn't mean that I accept it though. I did see a cricket spitting competition once, and that was pretty cool. Cool They had skills.

Hmmm... Yeah, let's not get on the capital punishment road.

Running is fun!
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 09:27 pm
I don't run unless something is chasing me.... Or I'm chasing someone.... Or Im stuck in some sort of recursive error.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Recursive error!

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 07:14 am
This whole thread is stupid.

Run4fun can't give anyone a LOGICAL explaination as to why masturbation is bad and he never will be able to.

We can list on an on the logical reasons as to why it's a-ok.

'Nuff said.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 07:41 am
I can give at least three perfectly logical reasons why masturbation is bad for a person. Nay four. No five.

The easiest is who would want to be doing something which has such a horrible label attached to it.

Then it weakens the energies of both mind and body.

The others I will refrain from discussing.

Justifying it boils down to self complacency.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 09:26 am
spendius wrote:
I can give at least three perfectly logical reasons why masturbation is bad for a person. Nay four. No five.

The easiest is who would want to be doing something which has such a horrible label attached to it.

Then it weakens the energies of both mind and body.

The others I will refrain from discussing.

Justifying it boils down to self complacency.

Why is there a horrible lable? Because silly people put it there. Second, how does it weaken the mind or the body? I feel extremely energetic after orgasm.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 11:11 am
For men, if sperm is not released, the sperm does in the body and releases horomones. This can cause depression and other mood swings. I say if you're not getting any, hell, evn if you are, go to town.

spendious - don't post that you have four things and then present yourself as being too modest to finish that list. If the rest of your lst is as lame as the first two, don't bother.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 01:50 pm
I gave up truth or dare a long while ago.

But don't worry- they weren't missed out because they are tame.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 02:24 pm
spendius wrote:
I gave up truth or dare a long while ago.

But don't worry- they weren't missed out because they are tame.

i suspect a continued lack of substance.
0 Replies