Masturbation and God

Francis

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 02:28 am
Re: Masturbation and God
daniellejean wrote:
... you are basically having sex with them without them knowing it.

I promise one day I'll try being smoother...
(Till now, she always wakes up).
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 09:15 am
Lusting after someone is having sex without them knowing it? Good grief, all of mankind are rapists.

In my opinion, lust is only bad if it is obsessive. Just like anything, in moderation I see nothing wrong with it.

Why would god give us such vivid minds and imaginations if we were forbidden to use them?

Such a silly notion that basic human thoughts are inherently wrong. That would signal that it isn't humans who are in the wrong, but God who must have built us wrong.

Which do you prefer? That it's normal and ok because God made us that way? Or that it's wrong and unholy because God screwed up?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 09:21 am
I'll be in my bunk.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 09:41 am
How is lust harmful!!I suppose if you trip on the stairs when you are lusting it could be.

Im not a Christian yet I feel I will be punished if I do anything enjoyable like masterbation or sex.
Personnally I dont masterbate as much as I should, if a true Christian can masterbate every day and be ok with it, Im gona change my ways!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 09:41 am
By the way, if masterbation was wrong God wouldnt have made our arms as long.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:05 am
boy, run 4 fun needs to get a grip.

he's one of those people who make blanket statements and people are just supposed to go along .... MOST christians think...? Have you talked to most christians? That's a lot of people.

Gosh, if the person wasn't some kind of dangerous nut case, I'd be flattered to know someone was thinking about me whilst doing the deed.

OK, sub-question...who's thinking about ME when they masturbate?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:06 am
Chai wrote:

OK, sub-question...who's thinking about ME when they masturbate?

OH!

I DO!

I DO!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:06 am
Welll.....thanks.

So you think I'm kinda sexy?

:wink:
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:07 am
Chai wrote:
Welll.....thanks.

So you think I'm kinda sexy?

:wink:

Oh yeah! Definately!

whoo wee, you're hot.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:11 am
this morning I was masturbating while squinney was in the shower and since I was about to do laundry I masturbated into some underwear instead of a tissue then I put the underwear in with the wash.

So even though I was commiting a sin by masturbating I was being a good steward of the earth by saving the tissue.... so maybe God will consider this a wash? (no pun intended)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:15 am
Run 4 fun wrote:
Danielle, I will pray for you in this.

While he's wearing lipstick and sitting on a frozen banana.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:18 am
I suspect Jesus wanked at least a few times. Even our President masturbated once. Check out
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i14198
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 10:21 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Run 4 fun wrote:
Danielle, I will pray for you in this.

While he's wearing lipstick and sitting on a frozen banana.

Sometimes you're better than any comedian, Slappy. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 11:17 am
NickFun wrote:
I suspect Jesus wanked at least a few times. Even our President masturbated once. Check out
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i14198

Jesus was crazy...he would even think about women NOT wearing veils while wanking it. Sometimes he would be extra kinky and fantasize about stoning adultresses at the same time.

Good article!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:05 pm
material girl wrote:
By the way, if masterbation was wrong God wouldnt have made our arms as long.

Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:11 pm
Quote:
I know that lust is harmful because if you lust about other people directly you are basically having sex with them without them knowing it. I try to stay away from lusting after people specifically for this reason.

Danielle--

I think that your distrust of using friends and acquaintances as lust objects is based on a very sensible wariness of jumbling fantasy and reality.

When you say "basically having sex with them without them knowing it" you sound as though you believe your desires can create a situation in which the love object is unknowingly ravished.

This is like a suddenly-orphaned six year old deciding that her behavior caused a parent's death--or her parents' divorce or the tornado or any other disaster.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:21 pm
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/11/God-kills-kitten.jpg/350px-God-kills-kitten.jpg
0 Replies

Run 4 fun

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 03:54 pm
I notice lots of negative response to what Danielle said about lust. What Jesus said was that anyone who looks at a woman (or man) lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. It is connected to the fact that if you hate someone you have murdered them in your heart. That's to say, if there were not consequences and whoever is the object of your lust would cooperate, you would have adultery with them. That's what Danielle meant about lust and adultery.

Lip stick? Frozen banana? Question Confused Question
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 04:02 pm
Santa Claus said if you're naughty you're getting coal, but I still make fun of people based on their shortcomings, and have gotten some sweet Xmas presents.

Must be fun living a life of fear based on the greatest work of fiction.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 04:11 pm
Run 4 fun wrote:
Lip stick? Frozen banana? Question Confused Question

You don't know what the above means but you pretend to now what's going on on someone else's heart, a much more perilous task...
0 Replies