Masturbation and God

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 03:59 am
I think a fairly high number of people, at least in the english speaking parts of the world, go "oh god" at the moment of climax...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 07:16 am
Run 4 fun wrote:
Unproven premises:

1) You should do whatever bring you gratification.

Within reason, yes. Within reason, yes. Normal, functioning members of society can live by this pretty safely.

Run 4 fun wrote:

2) You should do it as long as it's enjoyable.

Within reason, yes. Normal, functioning members of society can live by this pretty safely.

Run 4 fun wrote:

3) If it doesn't hurt anyone else, then it is automatically fine.

Within reason, yes. Normal, functioning members of society can live by this pretty safely.
We were all given a brain to use and decisions to make. You were not given any control over what I do with my body and mind. You have no say in what is good or bad for me. Nor is it your concern. What I do with my body and my life is mine and between me and God. Not me, God, run4fun, the Catholic church, the priest, the entire congregation...

Not to mention, there are FEW things in life that you can do to yourself without hurting others. Masturbation is one of them. How does that hurt anyone?

Run 4 fun wrote:

4) It does not hurt anyone else.

See above.

Run 4 fun wrote:

5) We should do whatever is natural (lets chase each other down and mutilate each other in the street for food).

Since when is that "natural"? Rolling Eyes

Run 4 fun wrote:

6) We should do whatever we like to do.

Within reason, yes. Again, what say do you have in my life if it doesn't affect you?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 03:03 am
He says your life is Godless, and your faith is wrong and you are gonna rot in hell!
Especailly if you even think about touching yourself, Bella. Cool
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 03:07 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
He says your life is Godless, and your faith is wrong and you are gonna rot in hell!
Especailly if you even think about touching yourself, Bella. Cool

He who is without sin should cast the first stone, right? :wink:

I ain't scairt...... Cool
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 04:30 pm
Whenever I walk into a public bathroom and find that some guy has pissed all over the wall above the toilet, I usually assume that some fanatic religious guy who's not allowed to touch his own willy has been there recently...
0 Replies

Run 4 fun

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 06:15 pm
Please excuse me as I shake the dust from my feet.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 08:20 pm
Francis wrote:
So, just guess what your orgasms would be with God! Twisted Evil

Only the Virgin Mary knows for sure!
0 Replies

lostnsearching

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2007 09:58 am
okay, this thread is another one of those neverending ones(not such a good thing for someone who's 'tempted' to read about 20 pages or so and has exams the next day!)
but anyways, what are we getting out of it...pretty much the same stuff in different forms!
Laughing
Don't you think its okay to do anything (and yes 'anything') as long as it doesn't harm another human bieng?
God? well, the interpretation of religious text is not 'original' so it's useless to quote it... and anyways, God is the Creator right? so why would the Creator of the Universe have any problem with masturbating?
its a whole Gigantic universe out there...sometimes i wonder if He has already forgotten that we exist and is lost fixing some other univers!
Getting bad to the point of masturbation:
does it harm anyone else? no, for 'Gods' great sake, noone else even gives a damn about what you do in your private life.(so be careful in public places) :wink:
so what the hell!

by the way, daniellejean, try to look within your self for the answers!!!

GoodLuck!!!
ps i guess i also said what most people around have been saying!
0 Replies