What does your fart smell like?

dadpad

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 06:56 am
plantress wrote:
kiobasa sausage butt. My worst farts smell like dog farts which are quite foul. I think bed is the best place to push out a fart but my husband (the victim) might disagree. He acuses me of "wafting" the scent and also has a really creepy theory about "particulates" in the air. If the fart is foul enough he think he's breathing doo doo

Hello and welcome plantress, I think you will fit in quite well around here! Laughing
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 08:26 am
quoth Brautigan:

Quote:
DECEMBER 30
At 1:03 in the morning a fart
smells like a marriage between
an avocado and a fish head.

I have to get out of bed
to write this down without
My glasses on.

0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 08:28 am
shewolfnm wrote:
sometimes

mine smells like chocolate..

I'll never eat chocolate again! Shocked
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 08:31 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I sometimes feel like a victim because in the entirety of my life I have never farted. Not once. Not even a little squeaker.

I feel....... so alone.

http://www.fartfarm.com/assets/images/fart1.gif
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 01:35 pm
gee thanks blush blush (sbd)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 01:42 pm
plantress wrote:
He acuses me of "wafting" the scent and also has a really creepy theory about "particulates" in the air. If the fart is foul enough he think he's breathing doo doo

I agree with this theory. Except I don't think it matters how bad it smells, if you are around when someone farts, you're basically sucking in the tiny floating particles of that person's foul ass leavings.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 09:49 pm
this girl was giving me head once and I farted long and loud because I didn't really know this girl I had just met her that evening, and didn't respect her or anything so I just let it fly.

well she didnt miss a beat... she finished me off and cocked her leg to the side and cut one that made mine seem like a little infant poot.

My respect level for her went up tremendously. In fact, even after 25 or more years I remember her name. It was Janet. She ended up marrying one of my roadies.

What a gal....
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 08:38 am
One of your roadies?

Are you an artist?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 08:54 am
Sometimes I just have days when all I do is fart,today is one of those days.
Its been fine as most of it Ive been on my own but now someones here Ive had to keep it in.I just went to the bathroom to let a big one out and much to my shame I cant recall what it reminded me of but it was definately a strong whiff.

Cant say Ive ever on purposely purped whilst having a horizontal rumba.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 08:58 am
Me neither. But there have been accidental ones. Rather embarrasing if you don't know your partner well.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 09:12 am
Cyracuz wrote:
Me neither. But there have been accidental ones. Rather embarrasing if you don't know your partner well.

Embarrassing even if you do know your partner.Id be mortified!
Ive never been comfortable enough with anyone to be able to fart infront of them!!
I actually partly dread the possibility of having a boyfriend because Id have to be ladylike and hold my farts in.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 10:06 am
kickycan wrote:
plantress wrote:
He acuses me of "wafting" the scent and also has a really creepy theory about "particulates" in the air. If the fart is foul enough he think he's breathing doo doo

I agree with this theory. Except I don't think it matters how bad it smells, if you are around when someone farts, you're basically sucking in the tiny floating particles of that person's foul ass leavings.

Yeah that ain't no theory...it's honest to goodness truth.

If you smell it, you're sucking in tiny particles of it.

It's just how it works.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 03:42 am
I paid attention to my last 'release' and it had a definate rotting vegetable odour.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 07:52 am
Ive done nothing but break wind today.Thank goodness for perfume.

A poof of wind I had earlier had a distinct ready salted crisp smell to it.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 08:05 am
If you think perfume (ugh) is an adequate cover for fart gas, I'd hate to be working around you today.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 08:28 am
patiodog wrote:
If you think perfume (ugh) is an adequate cover for fart gas, I'd hate to be working around you today.

Cripes I hope it is, maybe it just makes the perfume smell awful and i havnt fooled people into thinking I hadnt farted!!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 08:31 am
Or they think you wear a really horrible perfume.

(Can't generally stand perfume myself. I think I might prefer unadulterated fart whiff.)
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 08:35 am
patiodog wrote:
Or they think you wear a really horrible perfume.

(Can't generally stand perfume myself. I think I might prefer unadulterated fart whiff.)

Il see if I can bottle mine and send it to you.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 08:36 am
I don't know if vials of colored gas are going to make it through customs. It might even spark an international incident.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 08:38 am
I don't fart, but if I did I suspect they would smell like begonias.
0 Replies