Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:31 am
CodeBorg wrote:
Potent = possibly creating change.

You probably mean 'portent'.

So what dya lot reckon happened. Did Jesus just remember to take his pills or did he wig out and is now camped in the woods armed to the teeth?
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 04:15 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:

So what dya lot reckon happened. Did Jesus just remember to take his pills or did he wig out and is now camped in the woods armed to the teeth?

what's the point? you have all the answers within. aren't you tired of playing these games already?

i could serve as a substitute jesus for you until he returns but i'm not sure if i could help you remember or would you just use it as a stepstone for further nonsense. the choice is yours, not mine. jesus didn't change or convert anyone either. if it happened it was because they realized they could do it themselves. it's always a personal process and that was one of the core teachings of jesus himself. obviously.

do you want to keep on fooling around or are you prepared to step further?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 05:53 pm
vnvmod wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:

what's the point? you have all the answers within. aren't you tired of playing these games already?

i could serve as a substitute jesus for you until he returns but i'm not sure if i could help you remember or would you just use it as a stepstone for further nonsense. the choice is yours, not mine. jesus didn't change or convert anyone either. if it happened it was because they realized they could do it themselves. it's always a personal process and that was one of the core teachings of jesus himself. obviously.

do you want to keep on fooling around or are you prepared to step further?

hmmm....can i have a minute to think about it?

do you do any miracles or anything to prove you qualify as substitute personal jesus?
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 02:42 am
extra medium wrote:
hmmm....can i have a minute to think about it?

sure. taking a minute off is always a good idea.

extra medium wrote:
do you do any miracles or anything to prove you qualify as substitute personal jesus?

miracles happen all the time - all creation is miraculous! the moment you truly realize that, you won't need to place any of these questions because you remember you're one with it. you remember that you are oneness.

also i'm not interested in proving anyone anything, as i already have written. there is nothing i can do for you, only give hints to help you remember yourself. i'm in a process myself, i'm not ready - if i was i might not even be here anymore. one thing i can tell you now is enlightenment is available for anyone looking and ready for it, no one is excluded from that.

if i took the juggler's path i might soon enough lose the actual connection and become conditioned to your expectations - only following the wishes of yours and showing you tricks that you wish to see. that would not do you good, since they'd still be just tricks only feeding your mind's fathomless hunger for amusement, and that would definitely not do me good either since that would be to abandon my own path - the path to who i really am. so there's no point in such a thing. if you open yourself up you'll witness all the miracles yourself - and what's greatest: by your own will and design!

we, along with the rest of the creation, are condensed structural portions of the energy of the oneness -the infinite mind- experiencing itself subjectively.

if i ever sounded tired or pissed here it's because i'm currently in a situation in my life where i'm bound to a deal i've made and i'm not quite done with it yet and that strains me and "keeps" me from stepping into what i've so far only briefly experienced yet what is to be the next true step in my life. an enlightenment of some level.

the human mind though always seeks for proof, and i've gone through that doubt in my own process and found evidence that the mind no longer can deny. but obviously since it's nothing concrete i can't give it to anyone else. yet, the funny part is that such proof is not required for the experience itself - the only thing you need is to let go of your thinking and chattering mind and be free! proofs are only needed by the lower mind and whatever will be shown to it it still won't believe. it sees the proof, it can't deny it, but still it won't grasp the idea behind the proof that actually was presented.

the mind escapes the divine experience - and vice versa. the mind is good for operating here, in the mundane, but is as they say about fire: a good servant but a bad host. the only way a release can take place is to leave the mind and thoughts. anyone can do that, although it might seem difficult -even impossible- at first - which is perfectly logical since/if one has conditioned one's being for about the whole of this incarnation to believe that the world-view of the thinking mind is the be-all and end-all.

if you're looking for a release i'd suggest to go inside you and follow the path of ease. whatever it is in -or for you- that feels the most pleasant -easiest- is the straightest path to greater realms.

or, this has been my experience. i could be wrong tho.
0 Replies

gospelmancan2

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 12:24 am
Re: I am Jesus.
Glenn wrote:
Hello, new to the Board, i believe i am Jesus.

I hope for your sake you are, because if you aren't do you ever have a hard job aead of you.
0 Replies

gospelmancan2

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 12:27 am
extra medium wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:
extra medium wrote:

Anyone see Jesus lately?

Dude started this thread, says some mysterious cryptic stuff, then disappears and leaves us here to argue the meaning of it all. And won't return yet.

I could point out that activity exactly parallels the life of the historical Christ. Maybe he was right!

Thank you! Someone got my joke! Shouldn't joke about such things. But then, it seems like Jesus liked parables, similes, hyperboles, almost joking type stuff sometimes...

Good one Ex.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 12:37 am
gospelmancan2 wrote:
extra medium wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:
extra medium wrote:

Anyone see Jesus lately?

Dude started this thread, says some mysterious cryptic stuff, then disappears and leaves us here to argue the meaning of it all. And won't return yet.

I could point out that activity exactly parallels the life of the historical Christ. Maybe he was right!

Thank you! Someone got my joke! Shouldn't joke about such things. But then, it seems like Jesus liked parables, similes, hyperboles, almost joking type stuff sometimes...

Good one Ex.

G2,
Glad to hear you have a sense of humor about it all sometimes... :wink:
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 01:43 am
Did the anyone see the Jesus (original Jesus) from this thread around lately?
0 Replies

revo

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 07:27 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU JESUS!!! i doubt jesus would come as human...
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 11:25 pm
doubt is what effectively keeps people from remembering.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:38 am
I'm named after the guy that doubted, and Jesus had him put his finger into his wound, to prove he had been stabbed on the cross. I'm named after that doubter. No joke.

This has caused me no end of...
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 02:50 am
but you're not really bound by any fate or destiny - only for as long as you believe you are. you created yourself, you are the creator. you don't have to doubt; but you can of course if you so desire.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:24 pm
Was Jesus a Muslim?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:26 pm
I swear to you! I am not responsible for this one posting on A2K! Laughing
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:27 pm
Yeah sure. Thats what Judas said.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:40 pm
Yeah, but I mean it! Is this guy being serious about this Jesus thing?
0 Replies

ali87

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:42 pm
Re: I am Jesus.
Glenn wrote:
Hello, new to the Board, i believe i am Jesus.

i dont give a ****, i wanna talk to your daddy
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:46 pm
I wonder what ever happened to the Teenage Jesus?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 11:46 pm
Momma Angel wrote:

Well, oddly enough, he appeared here on this board but for a short time.

Said a lot of cryptic stuff that people argued over.

Then he disappeared.

Some think say he will return.

Some wait. Some have given up.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 04:37 pm
extra medium wrote:
Momma Angel wrote:

Well, oddly enough, he appeared here on this board but for a short time.

Said a lot of cryptic stuff that people argued over.

Then he disappeared.

Some think say he will return.

Some wait. Some have given up.
The second coming of the TEENAGE JESUS Shocked

Maybe he discoverd girls and girls made him forget about Jesus. Maybe he's more like Adam then Jesus. Laughing
0 Replies