vnvmod

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:37 am
sorry, this is completely off-topic but wtf is this???!

Quote:
You have not met the PM privilege requirements for sending out PMs. Access to PMs is given to users after a period of good standing during which they have been active members of the community. To contact the site staff submit a ticket at http://help.able2know.com

i can't answer a pm until i'm graciously granted that privilege??! oh, come on! i understand this is a rather big community but is this really necessary? isn't it enough to have those disturbing commercial banners flashing in your eye every single moment that you're here?

i'm very sorry, but i'm not going to wait. those ideas here are against freedom so i'll just briefly execute my own rights and give you a link so you can contact me (and so that i can contact you back!!) here.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:43 am
I want to make sure you are serious about your spiritual journey, are so disapointed by the level of discourse from we clowns here, and desire to raise our level of consiousness by quoting lines from some flavor of the week Pop Band.

Because I'm laughing pretty hard here. Thanks. Laughter is THE best thing for the soul.
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:46 am
to each his own.

besides i'm really not that intersted in converting anyone. only at times disappointed at how people deliberately choose blindness instead of truth. myself included! what i'm looking for is more tools to fulfil my mission here; things and people that can't help me there are no use to me, so i put my focus elsewhere.

if i make you laugh, it might be good for you. and if you're happy then it makes me happy as well. Smile

if you're being sarcastic at my attempts at purity it's a shame because that might not be the best way to help one another. yet sometimes it maybe is...?

anyway. i'm here. i know the other world is real, that it's here -that it's always been- and that i have been there and that i will return. i also have stepped into it a few times together with a friend so my doubting mind now has "proof" it can't deny. although i don't have to prove you anything, not my cup of tea.

it might be i'm not going to hang around here that much so my wish is to get some contacts to people aware of what i'm talking about - or have that private forum created which i'd gladly join!

i'm a bit stirred up right now, i hope that doesn't disturb any of you. Smile
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 10:38 am
Worlds collide! How predictable is that? Laughing
vnvmod wrote:
sorry, this is completely off-topic but wtf is this???!

Quote:
You have not met the PM privilege requirements for sending out PMs. Access to PMs is given to users after a period of good standing during which they have been active members of the community. To contact the site staff submit a ticket at http://help.able2know.com

I bet SOMEbody must have used the PM's to spam a whole bunch of A2K users. Bureaucracy is unfortunate, but A2K is like a village that needs to defend itself. Other forums have NOT survived so A2K errs on the super-cautious side. Don't mind the gates, and welcome anyways!

Meanwhile . . . west of helsinki, finland. Google knows you, so no worries, eh?
You might want to update your Profile anyways: contact info and website links are okay there.

------
If Jesus had email, what would He do with spam?
And what thread would he start?
Jesus?
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 10:42 am
yeah, you may be right. Smile

i'm just too worked up atm for that! Wink

and yes, i've let google know me. i'm not going to build useless walls around me anymore. unless things turn difficult. but maybe i'll just jump into stars then... Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 01:51 pm
I heard that Howard Stern had a bulletin board with all kinds of guest features. He had to pull the plug after about 5 months because it turned into chaos.
Ive found that the internet is a bit like Lord of the Flies when the grownups arent around
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:38 am
I happen to LIKE 'easygoing nonsense'!!*

Taking the piss out of Jesus-wacks is just a sideline........

*and putting the slipper into fellow A2Kers!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 05:23 am
Never helps to be TOO transparent - does it now, Farmer Dude!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 05:43 am
Anybody seen a grownup lately?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 01:51 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
Anybody seen a grownup lately?

Anyone see Jesus lately?

Dude started this thread, says some mysterious cryptic stuff, then disappears and leaves us here to argue the meaning of it all. And won't return yet.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 12:17 am
extra medium wrote:

Anyone see Jesus lately?

Dude started this thread, says some mysterious cryptic stuff, then disappears and leaves us here to argue the meaning of it all. And won't return yet.

I could point out that activity exactly parallels the life of the historical Christ. Maybe he was right!
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 01:27 am
/me np: Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Shane 54 Remix)

doubt is the biggest obstacle people seem to have on their path to spirituality.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 01:37 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
extra medium wrote:

Anyone see Jesus lately?

I could point out that activity exactly parallels the life of the historical Christ. Maybe he was right!

Thank you! Someone got my joke! Shouldn't joke about such things. But then, it seems like Jesus liked parables, similes, hyperboles, almost joking type stuff sometimes...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 01:38 am
vnvmod wrote:
/me np: Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (Shane 54 Remix)

doubt is the biggest obstacle people seem to have on their path to spirituality.

True. Doubt & I would add: Pride.

Great tune--Personal Jesus. Does the Shane 54 remix have some special scripture added?
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 01:43 am
well i guess it's a typical good dance remix. the vocals are maybe taken from a live show and i like them a lot because they feel to me stronger than in the original. i'm not a musician so i couldn't say much about any scripture added.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 01:47 am
I liked that video. Well the version I saw anyway, was pretty cool. Black & white, in the desert...could be Mexico or Spain or something...stumbling into a little desert town with an old church, the slow beat starts..."You know I'm a Forgiver"

some of their lyrics are just out there...

have they done any new stuff lately? I should check their website. I know of course they had their share of drug problems, breakups, etc. for a few years.
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 01:58 am
extra medium wrote:
have they done any new stuff lately? I should check their website. I know of course they had their share of drug problems, breakups, etc. for a few years.

i don't know about them releasing anything after the Exciter which has its truthful energy but isn't that consistent musically imo.

i find that during their drug-take times they made their absolutely best music. something that simply can't be topped by anyone... Smile
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 02:59 am
wow you are right...they haven't put anything out for a long time (no full albums since ~2001)

http://www.prex.com/biography/Depeche-Mode-discography.html#albums

according to their official site

http://www.depechemode.com/

they are working on an album now, due out this autumn so i guess we'll see
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 03:07 am
i've no doubt they might still release some highly potent stuff - both spiritually and emotionally-musically. Smile
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 05:32 am
Potent = possibly creating change.
0 Replies