extra medium

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 02:50 am
Good things come to those who wait.

Its the right time for wine. Is it red?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 02:53 am
Mmm... so far, all we got is water.

Somebody's walked on it already, but maybe we could use it anyways.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 03:31 am
Perhaps Glenn will return and turn some of that water into wine.
I don't know if that is a good reason to ask him to come back though.

Story of my life: Jesus was here and I was gone. He said a few mysterious things, then he disappears.

Now I am here and ready for the message, and I ask him to come back ...and...nothing.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 03:35 am
Bugger! If we could just find another A2Ker who was 'Jesus' we could get them together........

Do you think the 'Jesus-s' would fight each other with swords and stuff ala 'Highlander'? There can be only one......

'Jesus: Survivor' - if we stuck them on a deserted island or the desert they would be able to prove their divinity by conjuring up fishes and loaves and wine. ON CAMERA!!! This is a serious concept guys!!!
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 03:49 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Bugger! If we could just find another A2Ker who was 'Jesus' we could get them together........

Do you think the 'Jesus-s' would fight each other with swords and stuff ala 'Highlander'? There can be only one......

'Jesus: Survivor' - if we stuck them on a deserted island or the desert they would be able to prove their divinity by conjuring up fishes and loaves and wine. ON CAMERA!!! This is a serious concept guys!!!

Well I must say I like Jesus: Survivor better than Jesus: Highlander.
Jesus's fighting each other with swords and crap just doesn't do it for me. But if they had some kind of miracle contest, that would be kind of cool.

How about American Jesus Idol?

They'd sing songs and people would call in and vote who is the best Jesus on stage! No, no Gospel songs!

Simon Cowell would say: "Jesus, you're worst Jesus I ever saw. Whats her face in the middle would say "oh you are both wonderful Jesus's, keep working hard and I think you both have a bright future as Jesus. Randy would say "Yo dog, thats what I'm talking about, when I think of Jesus, you da man, man."
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 03:58 am
Quote:
And now a word from our sponser.......

BIG, BIG, BIG money!! Do you think Jesus would be 'Coke' or 'Pepsi? There's possibly a half a billion dollars on that question alone........
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 09:03 pm
A deal with rappers to endorse 'Macdonalds' is big news. Can you imagine,

"Here is my blood - here is my flesh - here is my two-all-beef-patties-special sauce-cheese-lettuce-in-a-sesame-seed-bun... with jumbo fries".
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 09:04 pm
This is my blood
This is my flesh
This is for burgers
Made for you fresh

(This is my rifle
This is my gun
etc.)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 09:09 pm
Hey glenn, remember that time in seventh grade I said I'd give up my soul if I could just finger Debby Zdicham that coming Saturday at the movies?

Listen dude, I was just kidding. No really. I take it back. Help me out okay? I was young.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 09:13 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Hey glenn, remember that time in seventh grade I said I'd give up my soul if I could just finger Debby Zdicham that coming Saturday at the movies?

Listen dude, I was just kidding. No really. I take it back. Help me out okay? I was young.

Shut up and fetch me that beer. You is Satan's bitch now!!
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 05:30 pm

Hey bluevein,

Go do a Google on "Throbism"!!

You must check this out: I just Googled "Throbism" and it only returned 3 hits. 2 of those hits are YOU! And one of the hits is you and your offer of explaining Throbism to ME!

(And notice how your "Throbism" is listed under "Islamic Creationism"on Google. Thats how rumors/myths get started--some religous historian centuries from now will find your info on Throbism and go "hmmmm....and it appears there was this sect that believed in a bizarre form of Islamic Creationism, please see pages 466-68 for an explanation of this sect, and its founder "__________")

Thats so funny.

Its hard to think of ANY word that sounds like a real word that will only get 3 hits from google.

Usually almost anything you type in that vaguely sounds like a real word gets thousands of hits from google.

But Throbism only gets 3 websites and 2 are YOU! (The other one is something about "Teenage Heart-Throbism"--I don't know what that says about you, but...nevermind)

You better be careful Blue, you are starting a new religion, and you are being watched. You might want to get a few more people talking about it so that Google will bring back more hits so you don't seem so....I don't know....sticking out in the world.

And months ago you promised me info on Throbism, but didn't deliver. Are you like those other religious freaks who promise but don't delver? Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, be warned: You are no longer flying under the radar! Shocked

(Of course now that I post this, Google will probably have 4 hits for Throbism) Twisted Evil
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 09:13 pm
My feet are throbbing. I've been running for so long.

My head is throbbing. I don't know what to think anymore.

My soul is throbbing because I don't know who I am.

Dear Lord, what can I do to relieve this tension and find
kind heaven in a throbbing sort of world?

Throbites Unite! Our savior is near!
Throbism . . . throbism . . . throbism . . .
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 09:41 pm
See the non-fiction book: The Three Christs of Ypsilanti.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 12:43 am
extra medium wrote:

Hey bluevein,

Go do a Google on "Throbism"!!

You must check this out: I just Googled "Throbism" and it only returned 3 hits. 2 of those hits are YOU! And one of the hits is you and your offer of explaining Throbism to ME!

(And notice how your "Throbism" is listed under "Islamic Creationism"on Google. Thats how rumors/myths get started--some religous historian centuries from now will find your info on Throbism and go "hmmmm....and it appears there was this sect that believed in a bizarre form of Islamic Creationism, please see pages 466-68 for an explanation of this sect, and its founder "__________")

Thats so funny.

Its hard to think of ANY word that sounds like a real word that will only get 3 hits from google.

Usually almost anything you type in that vaguely sounds like a real word gets thousands of hits from google.

But Throbism only gets 3 websites and 2 are YOU! (The other one is something about "Teenage Heart-Throbism"--I don't know what that says about you, but...nevermind)

You better be careful Blue, you are starting a new religion, and you are being watched. You might want to get a few more people talking about it so that Google will bring back more hits so you don't seem so....I don't know....sticking out in the world.

And months ago you promised me info on Throbism, but didn't deliver. Are you like those other religious freaks who promise but don't delver? Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, be warned: You are no longer flying under the radar! Shocked

(Of course now that I post this, Google will probably have 4 hits for Throbism) Twisted Evil

That reminds me of the time I poured gasoline down a yellow jacket nest underground and set the little bastards on fire.

The thought struck me that years, maybe centuries from now, when insects gather in that place to worship they'll speak of the day God destroyed the world by fire.

AND IT WAS JUST ME!!!!!! Laughing

That really appeals to me. Very Happy Cool
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 02:34 am
a lot of blindness present in this forum it seems. are you aware that your reality-addicted thoughts further promote your reality-addiction?

just an observation.

i'm not sure what jesus means, some speak of christ consciousness... i've no doubt each and any of us could reach that any given moment. some might do it unexpectedly, for the most of us it requires pure-hearted devotion. but it's very simple.

the topic of this thread was a bit provocative but actually very interesting. did you realize the major reaction wasn't much different from the treatment christ appears to have received towards the "end" if his life...? i'm disappointed to see this but not surprised really.

perhaps someone could refer me to a truly serious and spiritual topic here as i may not have the time and interest to browse through yet another pile of nonsense... please, thank you! Smile
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 03:50 am
Do things tend to promote ... more of themselves?
A sort of "survival of the most aggressive" ideology?

Welcome to A2K, vnvmod ! :-)

Some do speak of Christ Consciousness, a kind of universal enlightenment or higher self. Have you pursued something like that with a clear practice? I'm always curious to know how people try to grow.

Referring you to a topic ... What are your interests specifically? Any type of spirituality, or specific things?
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 04:05 am
vnvmod wrote:
perhaps someone could refer me to a truly serious and spiritual topic here...

There's no such thing.
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:12 am
CodeBorg wrote:
Do things tend to promote ... more of themselves?
A sort of "survival of the most aggressive" ideology?

Welcome to A2K, vnvmod ! :-)

Some do speak of Christ Consciousness, a kind of universal enlightenment or higher self. Have you pursued something like that with a clear practice? I'm always curious to know how people try to grow.

Referring you to a topic ... What are your interests specifically? Any type of spirituality, or specific things?

yes and no. i have and i haven't. Smile

as a child i was open - far more than i grew to be. but i've no bright memories from those times. at a young age i was forced to begin going through the different institutions of my country. i totally lost myself in the process and learned to know anger and hate - and the very essence of that energy: fear. i had lost hope, i wished for death. not only to myself but many others as well.

but slowly the pages turned and life became easier. yet much of that dark energy still resides within me rearing its ugly head at moments of weakness and bewilderment.

yet my current process appears to be a direct path to the...source. i don't know what it's about but it feels better than anything within the reality i've been taught to believe in. in fact it's simply beyond any measures that i've -on this side- familiarized myself with.

yesterday evening was the last time i briefly entered some ante-chamber of that...state. and, attempting to figure it out by the means of my poor limited mind, it seems i am not me. i feel that that which in those moments emerges indeed is me but immensely wider than i ever imagined myself to be. and that it's a separate state of being, separate from my ordinary mind - which i actually must completely silence before that state can set in. it's blissful and anything i could ever wish for.

there's no mantra, no awkward positions i'd have to take - ease is the key. and to actually be prepared to leave everything behind - leave the mind, leave the world. no expectations, just pure awareness.

that's how i "do" it. plus that something's changed in me, in my head. i can keep it "open" in a way i did not know i could. that's how it got started i suppose.

my interests specifically are none else than what's related to this process. i know there are people/souls that i recognize, that are special, and i believe they recognize myself also. i believe there's communication taking place that our ordinary minds not necessarily are even aware of.
agrote wrote:
vnvmod wrote:
perhaps someone could refer me to a truly serious and spiritual topic here...

There's no such thing.

this answer, again, kind of disappoints me but comes as no surprise. although i have one question regarding that: why?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:04 am
vnvmod - Your description is very vivid and clear. I think I know just
what you mean ... and there ARE similar people on
a similar path here, with very interesting variations.

If we could share resources - ideas, books, discussions, forums - it would be an honor.

I don't have time to write much this morning, but I hope you stick around . . . there
is a handful (at least) of serious people here on A2K.

If the noisy goofball chatter is too much, we can always start a private thread, inviting people who are "truly serious and spiritual" about their awareness. A2K has a few private groups already ... all that remains is to invite those with a similar commitment.
0 Replies

vnvmod

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:55 am
okay, that sure sounds good! Smile

i'm immediately pro for that idea! so how about starting it NOW!?

i've been hanging on a psytrance forum (that's actually from where i got referred here in the first place!) for some time and recently created a poll thread there asking people's opinions if we should create a spirituality subforum there since currently all the spiritual threads are pretty quickly forgotten because of the flood of more "easygoing" nonsense talk. i like that too, since many people there are quite nice, but my main purpose here in this incarnation is definitely not to fill my life with nonsense chatter! not anymore. so i need effective methods and places to do things and see people.

somehow finding them relate quite nicely with our current situation and the coming changes i'm not worried by but rather simply love these chorus lines from "Time is Running Out" by Muse:

bury it
i won't let you bury it
i won't you smother it
i won't let you murder it

our time is running out
our time is running out
you can't push it underground
you can't stop it screaming out

how did it come to this?
0 Replies