edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 04:05 pm
71. I think BBB confused me on another thread; I thought it was BumbleBeeBoogie.

72. I think the Superbowl will be as fun as it was last year; more; I have beer this time.

73. I think getting the last word in an argument is sweet; sometimes it's best to walk away.

74. I think Harry Potter is a marvelous series; I wish I could have had those books in my childhood.

75. I think gustavratzenhoffer has a good grasp of the literature that's important.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 06:20 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Dys in the middle east and africa children are going to bed without multi cd players for their porsches. count your blessings.

iPods, dude... iPods.

no ipods in the middle east.....but that's what they need... loaded woth DLR Van Halen, Priest, Sabs and Whitesnake.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 10:03 pm
I think SH Van Halen is as good as DLR Van Halen.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 10:16 pm
I think DLR was a jerk, but I think DLR Van Halen was by far better.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 10:20 pm
I think Snood should listen to 5150 one more time :wink: .
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 01:47 am
I think Van Hagar was formulaic horseshit.... the Genesis of hard rock....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 06:10 pm
76. I think I made a boo-boo; submitted my newest lyric to the lyric site and had it rejected. Must have inadvertently committed plagiarism or something. I asked for an explanation; still waiting on it.

77. I think only another Great Depression will re-awaken this nation to the principles of social advancement for all segments of society, as was seen during the Roosevelt administration. Meantime, the money flow will continue upward only.

78. I think the Colts will not repeat next Superbowl.

79. I think the Suprbowl commercials mostly were terrible.

80. I think Prince was a poor choice for the halftime show (Superbowl again).
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 11:29 pm
All I made was a procedural mistake on the lyric submission. Never mind number 76. However, that is what I thought at the time.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 11:51 pm
0) My Chow is on a diet, naturally I have reduced her food intake, obviously I have increased her cookie intake to make up for this shortfall, it's simply a matter of balance.

-1) I gave my wife an NSD Powerball as a gift, obviously she has no interest in it, naturally I play with it in my office to make up for this shortfall, it's simply a matter of balance.

-2) My sexuality is a gift, obviously she has no interest in it, naturally I play with it in my office to make up for this shortfall, it's simply a matter of balance.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 05:58 am
Chumly wrote:
0) My Chow is on a diet, naturally I have reduced her food intake, obviously I have increased her cookie intake to make up for this shortfall, it's simply a matter of balance.

-1) I gave my wife an NSD Powerball as a gift, obviously she has no interest in it, naturally I play with it in my office to make up for this shortfall, it's simply a matter of balance.

-2) My sexuality is a gift, obviously she has no interest in it, naturally I play with it in my office to make up for this shortfall, it's simply a matter of balance.

The all important balance. Why I don't take up unicycle, drunk motorcycle riding and keeping a mistress on the side. I can't do it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2007 06:23 pm
81. I think manditory giving of a new vaccine to the unwilling poor is criminal, particularly one that has not been tested all that long.

82. I think the Horse With No Name should be named.

83. I think people who live in glass houses will eventuall be cut to ribbons by flying glass.

84. I think Lays Potato Chips are too salty and the new oil they cook them in is not so tasty; I've switched to a lesser known kettle cooked brand.

85. I think Ramblin Jack Elliot albums are cool.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 05:58 pm
86. I think, therefore I am right.

87. I think, sooner or later ya gotta let it go.

88. I think Frank is a good Indian, but he shits too close to camp.

89. I think Popeye had something, when he said, "Good is better than evil, because it's nicer."

90. I think, "Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself." - Joyce, Portrait of the Artist
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 06:44 pm
i think my signature line is an absolute truth
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 06:48 pm
djjd62 wrote:
i think my signature line is an absolute truth

In the wind, dude.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 09:04 pm
http://www.rhettsmith.com/blog/archives/images/thinker-thumb.gif
Edgar, at the keyboard

I keep telling him at least to put some pajamas on.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 10:25 pm
Reyn wrote:
http://www.rhettsmith.com/blog/archives/images/thinker-thumb.gif
Edgar, at the keyboard

I keep telling him at least to put some pajamas on.

I believe I see Dobie Gillis lurking just off screen.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 06:40 pm
91. I think certain of Picaso's portraits of women are a form of abuse; I like his other work.

92. I think Norman Rockwell may not have been technically a master; nevertheless, I love his depiction of the American scene.

93. I think there are too many gizmos on my Ranger truck; the check engine light is on again, which usually costs me $200. Piece of crap.

94. I think horses are neat, so long as I don't have to have anything to do with them.

95. I think my work hat is too dirty. I need a new one.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 10:36 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
93. I think there are too many gizmos on my Ranger truck; the check engine light is on again, which usually costs me $200. Piece of crap.
Get yourself a good code reader OBDI / OBD II. I have a laptop version, very fun much!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 10:43 pm
Chumly wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:
Get yourself a good code reader OBDI / OBD II. I have a laptop version, very fun much!

I really need one.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 06:15 pm
This is what I bought, eBay is a great choice for it:
http://www.auterraweb.com/

There are other ones but this one is popular with the Miata crowd.
0 Replies