Something Wicked This Way Comes!

McGentrix

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 08:07 am
blatham wrote:
woiyo wrote:
She is also a liar.

JAKARTA, Indonesia (CNN) -- Allegations that Sen. Barack Obama was educated in a radical Muslim school known as a "madrassa" are not accurate, according to CNN reporting.

Insight Magazine, which is owned by the same company as The Washington Times, reported on its Web site last week that associates of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, had unearthed information the Illinois Democrat and likely presidential candidate attended a Muslim religious school known for teaching the most fundamentalist form of Islam.

Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa. (Watch video of Obama's school )

Insight attributed the information in its article to an unnamed source, who said it was discovered by "researchers connected to Senator Clinton." A spokesman for Clinton, who is also weighing a White House bid, denied that the campaign was the source of the Obama claim.

He called the story "an obvious right-wing hit job."

Sure, blame the other guy.

walter

Some folks find a surprising degree of emotional comfort in burning their arms with cigarettes or from self-flagellation or through remaining uneducated. I think you ought to leave him be.

Wow, a scathing hit on Hillary... From Blatham no less. It's good to see you playing for the right team Blatham.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 09:07 am
woiyo wrote:

Also, sine when did I need your "permission" to address you as Wally? Your arrogance is revolting.

I'm registered so and baptised as well as Walter.
I do think I have the right to ask to name me correctly.
0 Replies