1
   

Quotes from the American Teliban

 
 
Monte Cargo
 
  1  
Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 11:19 pm
nimh wrote:
Talk about lengthily missing the point.. and with such effort, too!

My post to you about this thread was short and straight to the point, and it bears repeating. It is a troll-bait thread created solely to evoke a rise from conservatives.

It can't get any simpler than that.
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 05:36 am
well if it is troll bait yu certainly have the hook caught in your mouth....too easy. Laughing
0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 08:45 am
Monte Cargo wrote:
nimh wrote:
Talk about lengthily missing the point.. and with such effort, too!

My post to you about this thread was short and straight to the point

I was referring to your answer to Bipolar Bear..
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 08:56 am
he's distracted.... someone must have thrown a fish or a prozac in his path :wink:
0 Replies
 
Monte Cargo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 11:51 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
well if it is troll bait yu certainly have the hook caught in your mouth....too easy. Laughing

Yes, but only for a while...
0 Replies
 
Monte Cargo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 11:53 pm
nimh wrote:
Monte Cargo wrote:
nimh wrote:
Talk about lengthily missing the point.. and with such effort, too!

My post to you about this thread was short and straight to the point

I was referring to your answer to Bipolar Bear..

Are you still talking about BPB's earlier post to me about his joking around with Tico? Isn't that a dead horse you're beating there?
0 Replies
 
Monte Cargo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 12:08 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
he's distracted.... someone must have thrown a fish or a prozac in his path :wink:

Oh, BPB, that's awful...the least you could do is make up your own insult instead of recycling practically verbatim the exact same insult I gave you!

Let's see if we can get a little more creative here, here are some ideas:

1. Monte Cargo is so absent minded, he'd freeze to death outside a whorehouse, waiting for the light to change!

2. I had a nightmare. I dreamt I was Monte Cargo.

3. Everyone has the right to be thick headed, but Monte Cargo abuses the privilege.

You'll be feeling better fast if you just do this with a bit more spirit.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/18/2019 at 06:30:33