1
   

Quotes from the American Teliban

 
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 07:06 am
Bi-Polar and Tico...

Is there something you two aren't telling us?
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 07:29 am
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Did I already mention on this thread that all liberals are dope smoking commies? I'm getting my threads mixed up.


have I mentioned that cigars are cock substitutes?


Is that why you're always smoking my cigars?


That's why I eat taco's.
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 09:07 am
Tico, I have never smoked a cigar in my life. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Besides that, I picture you more as a Virginaia Slim.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 09:43 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Tico, I have never smoked a cigar in my life. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Besides that, I picture you more as a Virginaia Slim.


The pride of my collection:

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1700/cigaryw4.jpg
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 10:15 am
looks a little veiny there at the bottom....
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 10:22 am
Look what I found ..... bet you never thought this photo would ever turn up.

I'm assuming you were young, and needed the money to feed your cubs?

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8569/bpbcigarrg0.jpg
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:00 am
notice the obvious photoshop job there...now look at your avatar... sucking so hard your cheeks are drawn in... savoring the experience....no photoshop there..... I didn't realize they had herrings in Kansas.... Laughing
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:10 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
notice the obvious photoshop job there...


Damn! Hey, I'm no jpinmilwaukee.


Say, did Santa bring you that new set of kneepads you wanted?
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:12 am
You confessed that easily? What the hell kind of neo con are you?
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:16 am
You spotted a forgery ... what the hell kind of leftist are you?
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:18 am
are you kidding? May I remind you of the 2000 presidential election? We've been spotlighting a forgery for 6 years....
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:21 am
There you go ... moonbat conspiracy ramblings. That's more like it.
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 11:25 am
and there you are...head firmly implanted in the bushco ass..... balance returns to the force..... :wink:
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 02:12 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and there you are...head firmly implanted in the bushco ass..... balance returns to the force..... :wink:


Does he go in with or without that cigar, do you think?
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 02:15 pm
dlowan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and there you are...head firmly implanted in the bushco ass..... balance returns to the force..... :wink:


Does he go in with or without that cigar, do you think?


Turn around and I'll show ya.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 06:36 pm
Laughing
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 01:26 am
Ticomaya wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and there you are...head firmly implanted in the bushco ass..... balance returns to the force..... :wink:


Does he go in with or without that cigar, do you think?


Turn around and I'll show ya.



Nah.


It seems too deeply intimate to watch.



I'll let LSM do that, and report back if she feels the need. She'll adore to do that.

You know, Chauncy Gardener and all that: "I love to watch."


I, however, do not.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 09:23 am
I sense you may not have appreciated my innuendo, dlowan.


Pity.
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 09:59 am
It is a pity, because had she I might have gotten to see you ripped apart by a bunny rabbit. There is no better entertainment.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:07 am
FreeDuck wrote:
It is a pity, because had she I might have gotten to see you ripped apart by a bunny rabbit. There is no better entertainment.


Laughing Perhaps .... but I'm awfully fast for a big guy.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/15/2019 at 06:00:31