Whine Tasting

margo

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 02:16 pm
Piffka wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

EVERYBODY was Mr. P & the two teenagers...

NOBODY can ride that useless horse...

I don't even HAVE a job.................

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I also don't have a horsie! Waaaahahhhh!!!

But - the Possum-cat is approaching one in size - so - he's on a diet - and he'll make my life a misery! Waaaahhhhh!!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 02:58 pm
it's too hot. i can't move . i have too much to do and cant do it. now everybody's gonna complain.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 03:23 pm
These pretzels are too salty! WAAAHHHHHH!!!
0 Replies

morganwood

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 08:30 am
It's too damn hot, it's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, It's too damn hot, I know I'm an old man but still, It's too damn hot.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 06:23 pm
OK- So we wanted to get a new central a/c. The guy was supposed to come at 8 am- He came at 11. He had the wrong condenser. They had to bring one in from Orlando.

Anyhow, the tech is great...........but it is 8:30, it is hot as hell in here, and he is still working. I have not had dinner, but I have fish, and I don't want to keep it 'til tomorrow, so I have to make it tonight. I won't go out to dinner, and even if I didn't have the fish, I am too exhausted to go out.

Waaaaaaa.............................. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2003 08:53 am
Update- The tech was here until 11:30 PM, and it still wasn't fixed. The thermostat was not working right. He temporarily set the a/c up with the old thermostat. We kept the thermostat on low, just in case it took a long time to fix today. I woke up to 67 degrees, and nearly froze my tail feathers off!

This morning, the tech came back with the supervisor, and he fixed everything. He was here from 9-10:30, but it is finally straightened out.

I had a lunch date with the "girls", but I had to break it...........I am so exhausted, that I think that I will sleep this afternoon!

Waaaaa................I'm soo tired!
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2003 06:38 pm
I've got a muscle pull and can't go on the hike tomorrow

My house is a mess and I don't want to clean it

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2003 07:05 pm
Hike, that sounds good, too bad about your muscle pull. IIIIIIIIII have to work. And I am having a garage sale on Sunday and I have to clean my house at least a little because some people will come in and I am not in the mood for humiliation. But, like you, jjorge, I don't feel like it, thus I am here typing.

Have to nose around the place for more stuff to put in but I have to really mean it because I hate putting things back after garage sales, and so if they don't sell, I will donate them...
and, furthermore, having gotten this old, I know I have regretted things I have given away or sold at garage sales, they instantly get more precious. Poor me, poor me.

Besides, I hate garage sales. I have had things stolen at garage sales, how depressing. People always come at 6 am and hound you, no matter what time you announced. But my business partner has some big stuff to sell, could bring some good money. We are having it at my place since more traffic passes here. I hate traffic. That is why my front yard looks so unkempt, I hate to weed in front of traffic.... Hmm, what is my excuse for the back yard?

Weeds, I hate weeds. Pacco, why don't you know how to weed?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 04:40 am
My shin splints are bothering me! Why the hell can't I wear anything more challenging than sneakers for more than 2 minutes before I get freakin' shin splints! WAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 05:25 am
Damn, damn, damn............Last night we had thunderstorms all evening, so my computer was off. This morning I woke up to 600+ posts. I went thru a half dozen, and that blankety blank Tampa Electric cut the power for a fraction of a second. My computer had to reboot with the blue screen of death, and I lost all my unread posts.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 05:55 am
poor phoenix!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 08:35 am
ossobuco wrote:

<ahem>

Worthless as she is in nearly every other respect, at least my horsie knows how to weed. She mows, too. Of course, she also tramples the garden, but... who's counting that? She ate rosebushes yesterday, they're weeds, aren't they?

I hate garage sales, too. And Waaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'll bet that if I came to yours I'd find lots of precious items to buy, but I can't get there in time. Good luck, Ossobuco!
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 09:08 am
Piffka wrote:
ossobuco wrote:

<ahem>

Worthless as she is in nearly every other respect, at least my horsie knows how to weed. She mows, too. Of course, she also tramples the garden, but... who's counting that? She ate rosebushes yesterday, they're weeds, aren't they?

I hate garage sales, too. And Waaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'll bet that if I came to yours I'd find lots of precious items to buy, but I can't get there in time. Good luck, Ossobuco!

Piff,

Hmmmmm.... do I detect a note of resentment in your comments about poor horsie?

Is an amendment in order to your thoughts on the "What is Love?' thread?
perhaps allowing for a little..........ambivalence?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 09:39 am
Ambivalence? Haha, I do love her more than my roses. However, about that large pot of gorgeous begonias that she knocked over last night... I'm not sure I love her more than those.

I found the damage just a few minutes ago when I went out to feed her while waiting for my frozen computer to reboot.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
and

Double WAAAAA-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(I was so proud of those begonias.)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 10:45 am
Pacco does eat tall grass sometimes, but then he has to barf in the house afterwards. Baaaaaaaaaad!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 19 Jul, 2003 03:03 pm
Osso

Thanks for the good laugh on a dreary Sunday morning.

We've had beautiful weather all this week. Why did it wait until the weekend to be cold, and drizzly, and awful? Hmmmm????? Pooo!!!
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2003 12:08 am
It's one a.m. and I'm still at work

WAAAAAAAAAH!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2003 05:21 am
fbaezer- And what do you do in your spare time? Confused
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2003 10:37 am
I really have a lot less spare time than I would like to. A2K is my main entertainment while working. 80% of my posts are made at the office, when I feel I need a brake.

My boss is a superworkaholic, wants always to be "the top of the class" and would like everybody to be like her.

Luckily, for her -so she can work more- there are two hardworking teams who handle different matters. So, for a few days it's "firefighting" for one team; for a few days it's "firefighting" for the other.

Last week, for example, my team had it "easy" (we finished at 10 p.m. a couple of days); and the other team finished once at 5 a.m. We could go have lunch, the others -including the boss- couldn't.

On Monday, I went to the morning yoga class -with my team members, BTW- and arrived at the office at 10. Boss was working frantically since 8 a.m. with the other team. We delivered our stuff in the early afternoon, she made some changes, Big Boss wanted some more changes, the boss wants to be the perfect girl for Big Boss, so we ended at 2 a.m.

Today, I arrived at work at 10:30, the boss was working since early morning with the other team.

My former job had crazier hours, and more tension.

Sometimes I feel I don't work for a living, but live for a-working.

Waaaaah!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2003 03:55 am
I got my vaccinations (cholera, typhiod, Hepatitis, tentnus and polio) yesterday and both my arms are stiff

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0 Replies