http://www.msnbc.com/news/931304.asp?0cm=c10
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 4,633 • Replies: 41
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 06:00 pm
cjh, that's over ten years old. I heard somebody say that's not a smoking gun. c.i.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 06:02 pm
Christ, cj, did you even read this before you threw it up?

Quote:
U.S. OFFICIALS said the discoveries were not proof that Iraq had managed to build or obtain banned weapons of mass destruction, as President Bush asserted before the U.S. invasion of Iraq in March.

Quote:
The sources said the plans, the discovery of which was first reported by CNN, dated back to the end of the first Gulf War, when Saddam was already widely known to be seeking such weapons, and came as no great surprise.

Quote:
U.S. officials said the discoveries did not constitute final proof that Saddam had rebuilt his banned weapons program, as administration officials alleged in justifying the invasion of Iraq.

Aren't you ever embarrassed?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 06:17 pm
"rusty hammer found in neighbors back yard, terrorism suspected"
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 06:27 pm
dys, That was a rusty gun - a six shooter. Wink c.i.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 07:19 pm
Yep, and every last piece of those dismantled centrifuges, buried SCUDs and sacks of castor-beans (labelled as 'fertilizer", those fiends!) could have been assembled within 22 minutes and launched at targets in the USA within another 22 minutes!! Bastards!! Find that boy within no arms and legs and hack off his ears too!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 08:44 pm
Seems they are dated very far back.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:03 pm
Iraqi Unearths Pre-'91 Nuke Program Items
1 hour, 28 minutes ago

By JOHN J. LUMPKIN, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - A former Iraqi nuclear scientist has provided American authorities parts and documents from Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s nuclear weapons program from over 12 years ago, a U.S. intelligence official said Wednesday.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:06 pm
THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING ! ! !

--C. Little

(i am so simple-minded at times, that's the second time i've posted that today, and i still crack me up . . . heeheeheeheeheeheehee . . . )
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:13 pm
The sky is not falling, the ground is coming up.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:15 pm
This would be just hilarious if we weren't talking about hundreds of American and British soldiers and thousands of Iraqi civilians killed... Evil or Very Mad

It's just sick and appalling to think that someone(s) decided we needed to make war over 300 sacks of castor beans.

If there is a hell, these people will have their own wing.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:16 pm
Not positive proof and not presented as such. The link mentions at least one document dated 2001. You do have to scroll down a ways, and again, the report does not claim to be proof.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:24 pm
Yes, I think the really god-awful thing about the administration's lies is the lives they've cost, the partial destruction of a culture, and the very possible loss of respect for this country. Not to mention the body blow to the office of the presidency.

I'm really tired of seeing the lame and groundless defenses of Bush and Co.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:25 pm
roger wrote:
Not positive proof and not presented as such.

Would you like to bring that to maxsdadeo's attention, rog? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:34 pm
I suppose dadeo will read the article and comments if he discovers the discussion. So far, he hasn't.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 09:42 pm
Roger - he's posted the link with the words "i told you so" posted next to it on a couple of threads. I told him on another thread that it didn't seem he'd read past the headline. I also offered him the link back here.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 10:07 pm
Bethie is sooooo helpful! Bless her.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 10:21 pm
Is my past as a candy striper forcing water on people revealing itself? Rolling Eyes

http://www.traveltrunk.com/store/images/CandyStriper2.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 25 Jun, 2003 10:53 pm
Just a tad - just a tad... LOL!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 09:21 am
Doesn't anyone wonder why they found this stuff, however old, BURIED in some guys backyard? And no, I'm not embarrassed to have posted this link Pdid, but I'm glad I'm not you. That would be embarrassing.
0 Replies