Wild Tips for Wild Sex

nimh

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:52 pm
vonderjohn wrote:
putting whipped cream on her boobs and licking them up, for example?

Yeah but the only problem is with whipped cream from a can - I mean - served on some places - it just falls off again. Bloody annoying. Perhaps better if she shaves ;-)

Honey's good.. well, it was good for us (but I think I remember someone else posting here it was a mess. I mean, figuratively speaking as well.)

But the only really good advice here, of course, is from Butrflynet:

Butrflynet wrote:
What gives me the most pleasure is my partner ASKING what I want, me showing or telling him and then him doing it.

(Oh, btw, Osso - you're not the only one who's come away with that impression at times.. bout half a year ago, in response to a thread called "Entertaining the female - What to do when she's silent", I wrote: "No offence John, but [..] from what i remember, at least, you tend to sometimes talk of "females" like they're some foreign species you're analysing..".)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:53 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
you are my secret fantasy nimh..

Nothing secret about you being mine... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 11:08 pm
Not feeling brave enough to make any suggestions but reading with humorous interest!
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 11:11 pm
Hey, what happened to that gal that worked for AAA and typed in all caps. I'm sure she'd have some pointers! Embarrassed
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 11:12 pm
Put your hoo-hoo dilly in her cha-cha.
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 05:33 am
Ice cube vonderjohn? Whoever told you that?
I would say that would be a definite no no to most women!

It sounds like you don't communicate enough about what each of you likes, or dislikes.
If you take the time to find out and then put your words into action, you won't have to worry about making your sex life more exciting as it should happen naturally.
The natural heat of the moment is much better than lying there, worrying about which sequence of "buttons" to press.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:31 am
Question on the Newlywed Game: What was the most unusual place you ever made whoopy?

Contestant's Answer: In da butt.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:19 am
I agree with ms. osso.

vonder, you're posts come across like you are discussing a lab specimen under a microscope.

It seems you want to know what to "do to" a woman, like she's incapable of expressing her wants.

I think I've asked you this before, and never got an answer, so I'll try again.....What does this woman you speak of say about all this?
You talk as if she's sitting there waiting for you to flip the right switch. I'd like to know more about HER. Doesn't she talk?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:08 am
Vonderjohn, as long as one manages to locate the woman's clematis before she falls asleep, the abominable act can be shortened in duration by up to three minutes if sufficient manual manipulations are applied.

Very handy to know, just in case there is an important sports event due to be screened on TV, and you want to hurry things up a tad.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 03:13 pm
I found my clematis..

wanna see ?

Very Happy
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 03:58 pm
Yep. That's Shewolfes clematis alright. I'd know it anywhere.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 04:48 pm
It looks very sensitive.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2006 03:14 am
I once did it with snow on the ground but I was about 20 then. Don't think I could take that now at my age!
0 Replies