Wild Tips for Wild Sex

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 03:39 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Women like it when you put your mouth on their vagina..

Anything to keep you guys quiet..
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 03:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
Once I did it on the floor instead of the bed. That was a pretty wild twenty seconds, I can tell you.

Why did shewolf throw kicky out of bed?

So she could do him on the floor!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 03:57 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Women like it when you put your mouth on their vagina..

Anything to keep you guys quiet..

Silence, like the engulfing embrace of the vagina, is golden.

I don't recall who said that. Voltaire?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:07 pm
Sounds Seussical.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:07 pm
Being spontaneous. You know …..where you're out in public and the mood strikes. You find a way to do it. Make it happen, just don't get yourself arrested.. I think the mind carries along with it the biggest aphrodisiac going. If you are turned on to your partner and know that they are adventurous enough to do anything pleasurable between the two of you …….no holds barred, that can set the stage for just about anything. So in her mind and in your mind …..the stage begins to be set, the moment you open your eyes in the morning. And grows into that ….. I wanna push you up against the wall and take you right now, kinda thing, by the time you walk in the door at night. And carries on throughout the evening/night.

If what you are looking for in this thread are step by step instructions, I'm not sure you are going to get it. The best way to learn is by being in tune with your partner and understanding their body language while pleasuring them. All of the fun things that make sex more enjoyable are born within your own imagination. Be open and talk to her. You might be surprised at some of her fantasies that she would enjoy acting out with you.

And you can always go to an adult toy store. <grins> They have this stuff that fizzes with a drop of cold water that you put on her ……..ummmmmmmm never mind. Just go there and you should walk away with a boat load of new ideas. :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:10 pm
JustBrooke, who in the hell are you talking to?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:12 pm
Are you actually going back to the original question on this thead?

We don't do that sort of thing here. We go with the last post and take it from there. A sort of stream of consciousness.

(I hope no one jumped in between posts)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:19 pm
I wonder if all the socks I've lost over the years have found good homes...
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:21 pm
Oh forgive me, Gus! I have been away from the forum too much lately and I forgot that is how things are done here. :wink:

Saunters off. Cool
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 04:22 pm
ooops I was supposed to talk about socks. I'm in trouble again. Sad
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 02:32 am
I have the strange feeling Brooke is blond.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 03:46 am
I'll post in wonder about Vonder. All his questions have alway sounded to me as conjectural, hypothetical, as if he might ever get a change to be near a woman some day.

I don't mean that as a discounting of you, Vonderjohn, but that that may be true.

All I can really say, VonderJohn, is that if you understand that women are not separate "plasticized objects" from you, you might begin, over time, to understand how to commmunicate with them as something other than odd specimens, and then begin to sympathize with them, even begin to love one of them.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 05:24 am
ossobuco;

thanks for the comment, but im sorry to say its a misjudgement.

My intention from my questions is to gather input from experienced, knowledgable people. I can find direct answers elsewhere, could be in a book or another dedicated website. but here, i'd like to talk to experienced buddies.

As for what you said about women..I sure don't see them as neither odd or different 'objects' ... they're just humans like everyone else, but you cannot deny that there are somethings about women which you and I do not know and need to learn about in order not to go the wrong way with them. There's nothing strange about that.

Thanks anyway Smile
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 05:30 am
I reckon osso knows a whole lot about women that I dont!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:59 am
NickFun wrote:
I have the strange feeling Brooke is blond.

Yo, Nick! ........... bite me!

<grins>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 12:00 pm
Damn it, Nick, she's never offered to let ME bite her...although I have to admit, I'm more of a nibbler.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 12:48 pm
I'm ready for a nice mouthful Brook. Just say the word.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:03 pm
OK, Vonder, sorry for the mistake, that's just the way the posts have sounded to me.

And dadpad is right, as I'm a woman.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:38 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Oh gosh, I needed that laugh! Laughing

Now vonderjohn, let's do a little project together: get an ice cube out of
the freezer and hold it against your lips for a while. It gets very cold,
doesn't it? And do you feel the numbness on your lips too?

Well, then you know how a women would feel if you inserted an ice cube
into her vagina. Oh, she will go crazy all right, but certainly not in
a way you would hope her to be.

Actually...

I dont know exactly what I did anymore. We were playing around with icecubes. Down her breasts, belly.. nipples, hers, mine..

Anyway. Putting an icecube inside seems a bit off. Holding it anywhere steady for any length of time does, for the numbness reason. But you can go pretty far, on both persons, and it can be pretty, eh, hot. For both. No shrinkage, on the man's part, either. It was shocking | exciting, kinda. Yowza.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:46 pm
you are my secret fantasy nimh..
0 Replies