Reason police sometimes use extra force!

Setanta

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 06:12 pm
Ya got me Bear . . . what was i thinking ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 07:46 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
hold on now big dawg, I distinctly remember Baldimo specifying that he's Italian and that makes him a non white.

How can you even begin to argue with that? Laughing

That is true bear. Go ask a clan member what they think if italians and I'm sure you will get a good response. Being Italian doesn't make me white and it doesn't make me mexican either.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:41 am
Hey, Baldimo . . . WAKE UP . . . you're dreamin' . . .
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:40 am
Setanta wrote:
Hey, Baldimo . . . WAKE UP . . . you're dreamin' . . .

No your being an a$$ as usual.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:42 am
How very adult your rebuttal is . . .

Italians are "white" folks, Baldimo, no matter what kind of silly claim you try to make.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:53 am
Setanta wrote:

Italians are "white" folks, Baldimo, no matter what kind of silly claim you try to make.

We are? Once again go ask somebody. Go ask some black people and find out what they say instead of relying on your own information. If you must know I'm a mix between Italian and Sicilian, thats how I get that nice non-white color in my skin. I'm more of an olive color because I don't have a WASP back round like you do.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 10:06 am
The word you wanted is background--not "back round."

When Joe, the Italian who lives next door, gets home, i'll ask him what he thinks of the idea--i'm sure he could use a good laugh.

WASP means white Anglo-Saxon Protestant. I'm white, but that's the only similarity. My ancestors were Scots and Irish, and not only were not Anglo-Saxon, but would have slit your throat for saying as much to their faces. I was raised Catholic, not Protestant.

I'm not surprised, though--i'm used to the experience of you talking out of your ass.

Italians are white folks, Baldimo, no matter how much bullshit you throw around here.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 10:29 am
Baldimo wrote:
Setanta wrote:

We are? Once again go ask somebody. Go ask some black people and find out what they say instead of relying on your own information. If you must know I'm a mix between Italian and Sicilian, thats how I get that nice non-white color in my skin. I'm more of an olive color because I don't have a WASP back round like you do.

Gee, I guess I've been wrong all my these years, thinkin' y'all were white folks. (Waitaminute - lemme make sure I qualify as one of those "some black people"...- Baldimo?)
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 10:41 am
Set, as usual, you shade the truth.

As a word policeman, you should know that "ad hominian" is correct as an adjectival term. Write the term and hit SpellCheck. I will await your quibble.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 10:59 am
snood wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Setanta wrote:

Gee, I guess I've been wrong all my these years, thinkin' y'all were white folks. (Waitaminute - lemme make sure I qualify as one of those "some black people"...- Baldimo?)

Sorry Snood I would use the term African American but I don't know any black Americans who are from Africa. A vast majority of black people I know were born here including my father inlaw and my wife.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 05:14 pm
What the hell makes you think that :
1) I give a flyin fart whether you call me black or African American (that is so just a diversionand a dodge), and
2) Your last post somehow addresses your ridiculous inplication that any random black folk would support what you're saying about Italians not being white?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 05:22 pm
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/12/18/nopd.shooting/index.html

NOPD fatally shoots an unarmed man in the back

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 06:13 pm
Another area of police abuse is railroading an innocent person just to make a collar. A very gentle and retarded guy in my old neighborhood was questioned interminably in a rape and murder investigation. Needless to say, a detective managed to wean a false confession from the guy, who, with poor counsel, was convicted. He was subsequently raped in prison and otherwise suffered for several years. He was released because the police found evidence in another attack that the captured assailant committed the first crime.

The police were sued, but, of course, nothing can properly compensate the injured party.

Set will say that this is anecdotal. However, I feel that the case is illustrative of many similar cases one reads about.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 07:42 am
Advocate wrote:
Another area of police abuse is railroading an innocent person just to make a collar. A very gentle and retarded guy in my old neighborhood was questioned interminably in a rape and murder investigation. Needless to say, a detective managed to wean a false confession from the guy, who, with poor counsel, was convicted. He was subsequently raped in prison and otherwise suffered for several years. He was released because the police found evidence in another attack that the captured assailant committed the first crime.

The police were sued, but, of course, nothing can properly compensate the injured party.

Set will say that this is anecdotal. However, I feel that the case is illustrative of many similar cases one reads about.

This has nothing to do with police using extra force. Isn't that more an issue with the DA and Detectives working the case then your average street cop?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 07:44 am
That's a good point, Baldimo.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 07:46 am
Yeah, not a bad point there...

but Italians are considered white people, as far as my experience goes.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 07:54 am
snood wrote:
Yeah, not a bad point there...

but Italians are considered white people, as far as my experience goes.

Sorry experience differs.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 08:02 am
Anyone here seen the movie True Romance?

There's a great scene in which old man Worley (Dennis Hopper) is being slapped around by the mob crew, who show up trying to find his son Clarence (Val Kilmer), who has stolen their cocaine. The consiglieri (played by Christopher Walken) tells Worley that he might as well talk, because they're gonna beat the information out of him anyway. So Worley, a hard-bitten retired cop, figures he can make them kill him, before he spills the beans. So, he gets a smoke from them (while his broken nose bleeds), and then tells them that all Sicilians are descended from n*ggers, and then tells the story of the Muslim invasion of Sicily in the 9th century. His thesis: Africans invaded Sicily, and raped all the women, therefore, all Sicilians are descended from n*ggers. Walken, playing the consiglieri, looks around, and laughs (mirthlessly), and then puts a 9 mm to his head, and blows him away.

Is that what you mean, Baldimo? It wouldn't matter you know, because you have described yourself at this site as white, and later, as non-white and proud of it--either way, one of those statements was a lie.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 08:14 am
I keep reading the title to this thread as: "Reason Police" sometimes use extra force.

Reminds me of the "Thought Police."

(Just sharing.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 08:16 am
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

Kinda like "Thought Police," huh?
0 Replies