Homosexual Experimentation.

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:10 pm
When I played baseball in high school, we'd slap each other's asses. That's the closest I've come.

I'm straight, and I'm here!
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:14 pm
See???

They bite,...'nuff info for me,,, I'm all set thanks!!

Slappy can have my serving! Laughing
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:15 pm
...get used to it!

When I was maybe 16, a gal I liked a lot and thought was beautiful pronounced she had a crush on me. I thought, "hmm." She asked if she could kiss me. I thought "ew...", but then thought "maybe it's just social conditioning." (Yes, I've always been an over-analytical freak.) It wasn't just social conditioning. As experiments go, it was pretty short-lived.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:16 pm
Thanks! Knew you were good for SOMETHING.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:18 pm
OK, Jerry. Very Happy

Slappy....did you like having your butt slapped? (I'm kidding. I'm leaving this naughty thread. Running out of sex ideas...)
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:25 pm
Quote:
Jerry-- I am obviously backward. Please try to continue to overlook my doofusity. I thought that people who were oriented toward their own sex were even more apt to "make sure" by taking at least one trip to the hetero buffet. Were you very young when your sexuality became apparent to ye?

Sofia, I think that people have varying degrees of what they like, and what they don't. Some people could (forgive me Very Happy ) go either way. I am on the far end of the spectrum, I really am only attracted to guys, always have been. When I was younger (high school), I thought it was horrible to be so different and convinced myself that every young man had these feelings, and that I would "grow into" liking girls,..NEVER HAPPENED! (Though I think my dad is still hoping it will Laughing ). In college I finally started dating (men), and have been happy with it ever since. So no early experimentation for me, I was 20 when I lost my virginity, I waited til I was sure of what I wanted.

Bad Joke from grammar school:

Q: What's the best part of being a test-tube baby??
A: You get a "womb" with a view! Shocked
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:27 pm
...until sozobe came in.

sozobe-- I wrote about five different questions, and erased. They were stupid. Was wondering, besides the major difference-- anything illuminating about the physical aspect you could share....

The stereotype-- A woman knows a woman's body better, and is a better lover?

True, or just another stereotype?

And, yay for you. You are no chicken.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:27 pm
Sofia wrote:
<vagina dentata?>

Well I know someone who had to have a tooth pulled out of the middle of the roof of his mouth. He claims it was a very rare condition.

That got me to thinking... the rest is an inside joke.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:36 pm
Thanks, Jerry. Have known alot of people and read some articles. Should not get my info from Movies of the Week. I know some people are aware of their sexuality as soon as they are old enough to have conscious thought. Others are unsure until after they're married and have children...

Anyhoo-- I was looking for fun, and hope you know I wasn't picking.

We'd enjoyed so many sex threads, and I was bored one night. Thought we were all comfortable enough to look in to the soft underbelly of sexual experimentation outside our orientation.

Not looking to convert anyone. Laughing Or make anyone uncomfy.

However, Craven has made me uncomfy with his evil inside joke! My head will hurt figuring it out.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:39 pm
Sofia,

I know you weren't picking! Very Happy

This IS a funny thread!
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 08:46 pm
Quote:
Others are unsure until after they're married and have children...

Not true,...big lie that comes from people afraid to be themselves.

What, you wake up one day and say, "Oh, I know what's wrong, I don't like girls, I should've known, I'm such a snappy dresser, and I color coordinated the whole house"???

hehehehe!!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:00 pm
Tastes change.

Especially when you change your diet, because it effects the type of chemical odors you have, and you no longer taste the same.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:01 pm
Just another hetero here. I can say that my brother has never dabled in women either.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:05 pm
"dabbled in women",...sounds dirty!! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:09 pm
I know! I was going to edit the 'in' to 'with', but I thought I'd let it stand. Heehee.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:11 pm
Does not.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:13 pm
heeheeheeheehee!!!

Made my night! Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:15 pm
{grin}
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:15 pm
Resolved: Men/women, who 'discover' their gayness after marriage and kids have been hiding it all along. (?)

: In denial. (?)

: They picked it up on a toilet seat somewhere. (?)
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 09:18 pm
Yes,..exactly!

That's why they put those paper thingies in the toilet stalls,..forget to put one down, and the next thing you know your a gay homosexual,..try explaining that one to your spouse/kids!!
Laughing
0 Replies