All things Pelosi

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:28 am
Nah, it's just that it's more fun to watch you latch on to a new boogeyman and make a fool of yourself.

What need have we of posting positive stories? Pelosi is going to be speaker for years, and nothing you say or do will change that. That's positive enough for us.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:39 am
Pelosi will be speaker for years IF she doesn't carry out the far left wing agenda that she is a part of. The Dems weren't elected for thier liberal agenda, they were elected partly because of the pervasive corruption. Then nancy backs one of the most corrupt members in the house, she had her head handed to her on that one, hopefully she learned a lesson.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:41 am
Twice now.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:46 am
Well, I don't disagree with either of you about Pelosi having a rough go of it at first. Pelosi isn't some mega-charismatic natural born leader. She merely works very, very hard.

She'll be speaker for two years, no matter what... and probably for long after that. The far-left agenda that you refer to actually includes a lot of things which are decidedly centrist, such as ending the war in Iraq and restoring some fiscal sanity to our government.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:47 am
& still nothing positive about Pelosi, which I can understand why nobody has posted any positives, there's no there there.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:54 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Well, I don't disagree with either of you about Pelosi having a rough go of it at first. Pelosi isn't some mega-charismatic natural born leader. She merely works very, very hard.

She'll be speaker for two years, no matter what... and probably for long after that. The far-left agenda that you refer to actually includes a lot of things which are decidedly centrist, such as ending the war in Iraq and restoring some fiscal sanity to our government.

Cycloptichorn

She lost her first battle, then because of that, she did not name an impeached federal judge to the intelligence committee chairmanship, IMO.
I certainly agree about the fiscal sanity, there was zilch restraint on spending, another rerason the Republs lost. The war in Iraq, I don't know if it was so much for ending it as it was to get some kind of a bearing on it. I don't believe that anybody (not many anyway) wants us to just pull out, but I do believe that most want it ended.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 11:34 am
I want us to start pulling out immediately.

A 'phased withdrawl,' 'gradual draw-down,' whatever, is just political ass-covering.

If we have an 18-month timeline for withdrawl, well, then we have an immediate withdrawl in 16 months' time. We're just putting it off as long as we possibly can. I don't see any reason to do so.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 11:54 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
& still nothing positive about Pelosi, which I can understand why nobody has posted any positives, there's no there there.

She's not from Texas

She's not a republican

She's not Trent Lott

She hasn't been indicted

She's not george bush

She's not Tom Delay

She's not dick cheney

She's not any of the scumbags we voted out.

She's got a great rack for a woman her age.

Just those superficially positive things put her head and shoulders above any of the political scum you and McGentrix bow before.

IMHO.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 11:07 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

She's not from Texas

She's not a republican

She's not Trent Lott

She hasn't been indicted

She's not george bush

She's not Tom Delay

She's not dick cheney

She's not any of the scumbags we voted out.

She's got a great rack for a woman her age.

Just those superficially positive things put her head and shoulders above any of the political scum you and McGentrix bow before.

IMHO.

But she is billzeebubba
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 01:22 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
She lost her first battle

I really don't care which Democrat gets what position, as long as they are Democrats.

Tell me which battle Pelosi has lost to Bush or the Republicans. Those are the ones which count.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 01:43 am
kelticwizard wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
She lost her first battle

I really don't care which Democrat gets what position, as long as they are Democrats.

Tell me which battle Pelosi has lost to Bush or the Republicans. Those are the ones which count.

As long as they are a democrat but of course, makes no difference if they're the re-incarnation of lenin or Marx, even Stalin, so long as they're a dummycrat. Rolling Eyes
Ever hear of Ramsey Clark?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 01:58 am
Guess name-calling is all you've got left after an election like that, huh?

I think it's hilarious to listen to you Republicans gloating over which Democrat gets which majority leadership position or chairmanship, since you guys are getting no majority leadership positions or chairmanships at all.

What the heck do you care which Democrat gets what? You're just looking for an excuse to holler, no matter how little sense it makes.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 07:29 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
Guess name-calling is all you've got left after an election like that, huh?

I think it's hilarious to listen to you Republicans gloating over which Democrat gets which majority leadership position or chairmanship, since you guys are getting no majority leadership positions or chairmanships at all.

What the heck do you care which Democrat gets what? You're just looking for an excuse to holler, no matter how little sense it makes.

Wrong, I am not a republican, I don't dance to anybodys tune.
Don't talk to me about name calling when that's all some of your wally draggles here do & they started with me on day 1, so clean off youe own porch before you start with me. Rolling Eyes
Why do I care which dems get what? What an utterly asinine & stupid question. Let me break it to you, no matter who controls Congress & the WH, they govern ALL our lives. Where did you study gov't, the kremlin?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 10:36 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:

What a crock. Almost all your posts are complaints about Democrats. If you're not a Republican, you'll certainly do until the real thing comes along.

Here is your fifth post on this forum, in a thread about Which Candidate Would You Vote For Or Against.
LoneStarMadam wrote:
For-
Gingrich
Romney
Hunter

Against-
Any Democrat

Oh, but how you bristle when someone calls you a Republican. I mean, what can they be thinking? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 10:44 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Don't talk to me about name calling when that's all some of your wally draggles here do & they started with me on day 1, so clean off youe own porch before you start with me. Rolling Eyes

In addition to your fifth post quoted above, here is your seventh post.
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bin Ladens successor? John Murtha?

And your ninth post, I believe,
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Speakin of "has beens", I heard that Al Gore is lookin to run again.

You come in here with guns a-blazin' looking to shoot up the Democrats, then start playing Damsel In Distress when it comes back the other way.

Get off the pedestal, Annie Oakley. You started shooting as soon as you walked through the saloon door.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 10:59 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Why do I care which dems get what? What an utterly asinine & stupid question. Let me break it to you, no matter who controls Congress & the WH, they govern ALL our lives. Where did you study gov't, the kremlin?

I don't see how it can possibly matter to a person like yourself which Democrat gets which majority leadership position or committee chairmanship because it is obvious that you are so opposed to the Democratic Party and it's members and adherents that you consider just about any Democrat a disaster.

I pick up these little insights after seeing you post 800 plus messages about how the Democrats are followers of bin Laden and are philosophically and strategically aligned with Lenin, Stalin, etc.

If you honestly feel that if the choice is between Lenin Worshipper Grade 7 and Stalin Pupil Force Eight for the leadership position, how can we believe you really care which one gets the job?

As usual, you're talking out of your ten gallon hat.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 11:55 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

I don't see how it can possibly matter to a person like yourself which Democrat gets which majority leadership position or committee chairmanship because it is obvious that you are so opposed to the Democratic Party and it's members and adherents that you consider just about any Democrat a disaster.

I pick up these little insights after seeing you post 800 plus messages about how the Democrats are followers of bin Laden and are philosophically and strategically aligned with Lenin, Stalin, etc.

If you honestly feel that if the choice is between Lenin Worshipper Grade 7 and Stalin Pupil Force Eight for the leadership position, how can we believe you really care which one gets the job?

0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 12:04 am
kelticwizard wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

What a crock. Almost all your posts are complaints about Democrats. If you're not a Republican, you'll certainly do until the real thing comes along.

Here is your fifth post on this forum, in a thread about Which Candidate Would You Vote For Or Against.
LoneStarMadam wrote:
For-
Gingrich
Romney
Hunter

Against-
Any Democrat

Oh, but how you bristle when someone calls you a Republican. I mean, what can they be thinking? Rolling Eyes

I didn't bristle because you called me a republican, I bristled because you lied about me. You don't know squat about me, or much of anything else apparently.
So, where did you study gov't?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 12:06 am
kelticwizard wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

More lies! I won't explain again why it matters who controls what, you can't seem to get it.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 12:07 am
kelticwizard wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

In addition to your fifth post quoted above, here is your seventh post.
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bin Ladens successor? John Murtha?

And your ninth post, I believe,
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Speakin of "has beens", I heard that Al Gore is lookin to run again.

You come in here with guns a-blazin' looking to shoot up the Democrats, then start playing Damsel In Distress when it comes back the other way.

Get off the pedestal, Annie Oakley. You started shooting as soon as you walked through the saloon door.

Hit a sore sopt did I. can't take the truth? Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I'll say what i want about any public figure, this isn't russia sonny, as much as some would like it to be.
0 Replies