Ut Oh, Could Nancy Be Facing....

Swimpy

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 09:11 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Swimpy wrote:
Same here. All I'm saying is that people of your ilk railed against people of my ilk when we criticized Shrub and his ilk. Well now, the shoes on the other foot, idn't it?

Rail away, makes no difference to me, & it would be nice if my ilk had been shown the same courtesy from your ilk.
Some of your ilk have a problem of not reading &/or listening. One track minds, so to speak.
I have railed against certain jerks in the Dem party just like I've railed agaisnt certain jerks in the repub party, I don't bow down to a political party, I'm more secure with what I believe than maybe your ilk is?

<cough> bullshit<cough>
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 09:11 am
Ilk, interesting word; historically meaning people from the same area/town or of the same family. That wouldn't apply to posters on a2k handily so I assume you are using a different definition; could you please define what constitutes (some of your ilk?)
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:05 am
Dyslexia, this is easy to figure out. When LoneStarMadam uses the word, she probably is trying to avoid using the very ugly word, "liberal." Swimpy probably uses "ilk" instead of "extremist, ultra-right wing, fascist, blood for oil, cold, heartless, war and violence loving, corrupt, multi-national corporation loving, religiously fanatical Rush Limbaugh dittoheads."
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:20 am
okie wrote:
Dyslexia, this is easy to figure out. When LoneStarMadam uses the word, she probably is trying to avoid using the very ugly word, "liberal." Swimpy probably uses "ilk" instead of "extremist, ultra-right wing, fascist, blood for oil, cold, heartless, war and violence loving, corrupt, multi-national corporation loving, religiously fanatical Rush Limbaugh dittoheads."

So then Okie I surmise we can determine that both LoneStarMadam and Swimpy are guilty of careless use of language. Well that's somewhat understandable and not all that uncommon, however, your continued inability to comprehend simple reasoning is far more problematic.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:24 am
dyslexia wrote:
Ilk, interesting word; historically meaning people from the same area/town or of the same family. That wouldn't apply to posters on a2k handily so I assume you are using a different definition; could you please define what constitutes (some of your ilk?)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:27 am
McGentrix wrote:

I would have thought .

That would amaze both friend and foe but never give up the challenge.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:38 am
dyslexia wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

I would have thought .

That would amaze both friend and foe but never give up the challenge.

Cute.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 12:18 pm
Swimpy wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Swimpy wrote:
Same here. All I'm saying is that people of your ilk railed against people of my ilk when we criticized Shrub and his ilk. Well now, the shoes on the other foot, idn't it?

Rail away, makes no difference to me, & it would be nice if my ilk had been shown the same courtesy from your ilk.
Some of your ilk have a problem of not reading &/or listening. One track minds, so to speak.
I have railed against certain jerks in the Dem party just like I've railed agaisnt certain jerks in the repub party, I don't bow down to a political party, I'm more secure with what I believe than maybe your ilk is?

<cough> bullshit<cough>

Choking on your own bile?
<snicker>
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 12:51 pm
http://www.kcif.or.jp/en/newsletter/lik/archives/0404/image/fire%20extinguisher.jpg
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:05 pm
Amazed mallard finds he has flown straight into the valve of an oxygen tank.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:40 pm
dyslexia wrote:
okie wrote:

So then Okie I surmise we can determine that both LoneStarMadam and Swimpy are guilty of careless use of language. Well that's somewhat understandable and not all that uncommon, however, your continued inability to comprehend simple reasoning is far more problematic.

Ilk as normally used now simply means those of one's kind.

All god's kids got ilk.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:43 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dlowan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
What you want in the Speaker in the House is someone who can get things done for the base of her party. I think Pelosi is very shrewd. I don't think people with your political views are going to be very happy.

I don't see her as a liberal, but I hope that she sees me (a true liberal) as the base of the Democratic party. In short, she should represent my interests (just as the Republicans have represented the interests of their base by killing the immigration compromise, attacking abortion rights, trying to pass an anti-gay-marriage amendment etc. etc.).

For the record there are a couple of definitions of the word "liberal". I am a "progressive" liberal. To me this means I am not part of the protectionist, isolationist liberals who border on anti-semitism and think Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks.

My issues are protecting civil rights for all Americans, providing opportunity and protection for the poor, investing in health care and education, and promoting a diverse multicultural society.

I hope the Democrats will stand for these core American values.

Pelosi is two heartbeats away from the presidency, I want her to do what's right for AMericans, liberal, conservative, Dems & repubs, her base is very questionable. Ever hear of Harry Hay, NAMBLA, there's a connection to Pelosi there. S, liberal? She's over the top. with her social views.
http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=10450
She rails agaibst mark Foley for his fondness of young men/boys, (which she should) yet she & Harry Hays....
There's lots more about Pelosi & the unions, other stuff that she lies about too.

That she and Harry Hays were in a public parade at the same time?

Along with thousands of other people?

I gather you also intend to smear with your nasty innuendo all the other people in the same parade?

What is your evidence that Pelosi and Hays are in any way connected?

What are you implying?

Are you saying you believe Pelosi is a supporter of child abuse?

Where is your evidence?

If you have none, if you have any integrity, you will admit your nasty smearing and sliming for what it is.

How utterly disgusting your ilk are.

You apparently have not kept up, maybe you should.
How utterly disgusting your ilk are Hey, you want to go along & agree with nancy on her stand with NAMBLA, be nmy guest, it's a fre country. I personally find that sort of thing totally unacceptable, & yes, how utterly disgusting your ilk are

Shrugs.

No surprise.

No evidence.

No integrity.

No sense.

No reason.

Just especially nasty sliming with no basis.

Time to scroll the troll.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:52 pm
dyslexia wrote:
okie wrote:

No, you may not, I was answering in a language that swimpy apparently understands. He used your ilk, I just answered him. Maybe you should ask him?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:54 pm
dlowan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dlowan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
What you want in the Speaker in the House is someone who can get things done for the base of her party. I think Pelosi is very shrewd. I don't think people with your political views are going to be very happy.

I don't see her as a liberal, but I hope that she sees me (a true liberal) as the base of the Democratic party. In short, she should represent my interests (just as the Republicans have represented the interests of their base by killing the immigration compromise, attacking abortion rights, trying to pass an anti-gay-marriage amendment etc. etc.).

For the record there are a couple of definitions of the word "liberal". I am a "progressive" liberal. To me this means I am not part of the protectionist, isolationist liberals who border on anti-semitism and think Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks.

My issues are protecting civil rights for all Americans, providing opportunity and protection for the poor, investing in health care and education, and promoting a diverse multicultural society.

Pelosi is two heartbeats away from the presidency, I want her to do what's right for AMericans, liberal, conservative, Dems & repubs, her base is very questionable. Ever hear of Harry Hay, NAMBLA, there's a connection to Pelosi there. S, liberal? She's over the top. with her social views.
She rails agaibst mark Foley for his fondness of young men/boys, (which she should) yet she & Harry Hays....
There's lots more about Pelosi & the unions, other stuff that she lies about too.

I gather you also intend to smear with your nasty innuendo all the other people in the same parade?

What are you implying?

Where is your evidence?

If you have none, if you have any integrity, you will admit your nasty smearing and sliming for what it is.

How utterly disgusting your ilk are Hey, you want to go along & agree with nancy on her stand with NAMBLA, be nmy guest, it's a fre country. I personally find that sort of thing totally unacceptable, & yes, how utterly disgusting your ilk are

Shrugs.

No surprise.

No evidence.

No integrity.

No sense.

No reason.

Just especially nasty sliming with no basis.

Time to scroll the troll.

Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense
Carl Sanger
Grow up!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 03:14 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense
Carl Sanger
Grow up!

That says it all re absence of all sense.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 04:53 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
okie wrote:

No, you may not, I was answering in a language that swimpy apparently understands. He used your ilk, I just answered him. Maybe you should ask him?

Honey, you used it first. I was mocking you. And I ain't a he.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 05:40 pm
Mocking me, lol, you don't have enough class to mock me....dearie.
Oh, & mind showing me the post wher i used ilk first? Now I of course am too much of a lady to question your, er, honesty/integrity, As ronald Regan said Trust but verify, please verify.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 06:08 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dlowan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

What are you implying?

Where is your evidence?

I guess dlowan started it, but I got it from this post in which you reiterate it.

I'll be leaving this thread now. It smells in here.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 06:18 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mocking me, lol, you don't have enough class to mock me....dearie.
Oh, & mind showing me the post wher i used ilk first? Now I of course am too much of a lady to question your, er, honesty/integrity, As ronald Regan said Trust but verify, please verify.

Yes of course, have you ever done that?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 06:27 pm
Swimpy wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
dlowan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:

What are you implying?

Where is your evidence?

I guess dlowan started it, but I got it from this post in which you reiterate it.

I'll be leaving this thread now. It smells in here.

You guess? but? there are no buts, you screwed up & run away & hide?
Childish & pitiful.
0 Replies