Is grooming your pubic area politically correct?

fbaezer

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 05:35 pm
What's the "Follistat Hair Inhibitor" advertisement doing in this thread?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 05:41 pm
Hey, that's funny. Ad placement technologies are getting pretty advanced, aren't they?
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 07:37 pm
Shaved nuts, lower groin and uppermost thigh, leaving a 'V' directly above my genitalia, remaining uncut pubes in that area currently twisted into a 1" braid.

How's that for a visual? Shocked Cool
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 07:44 pm
patiodog wrote:
Hey, that's funny. Ad placement technologies are getting pretty advanced, aren't they?

It's a new generation of ads that launched this week. They target the ads based on the words on the page the ads are served on.
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 08:04 pm
A portion of PDiddie's last post included, " leaving a 'V' directly above my genitalia" - definite vagina envy, don't you women agree? :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 08:20 pm
my gawd, what a thread, how'd I miss it until now?
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 08:30 pm
littlek: just lucky, I guess Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 08:36 pm
Well, now I don't know which thread may end up being the funniest. Is this about triming 1/2 your public hair, lighting fire to the remainder and stabbing the crabs with an icepick when the run to the other side remedy? I was more concerned all the Spam I get for penile enlargement -- nobody is revealing that one of the side effects is your ass falls off.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 08:49 pm
SweetC - Yeah, maybe! Nah, it's an interesting topic and many people don't know what the rest of the world does. The poll results are very interesting. I just found out that many men trim down, in the warmer months especially.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 08:57 pm
I always thought the "V" or the triangle was your basic arrow, pointing the sexually-challenged to the important spot.

Just your basic flashing neon sign!

(Oh, speaking of which ... I have this friend who... it actually was neon...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 08:59 pm
how!?
0 Replies

sweetcomplication

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 09:01 pm
CodeBorg, are you certain your "friend" isn't one of those little neon wand-things you boys like to play with, hmmmmmm?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 09:11 pm
Oops, Cool Neon is not actually neon, just two wires inside plastic.
http://www.projekt-lit.com/wire.html
http://www.allashers.com/CoolNeon/CoolNeon.htm

He took the wires and the AA battery... It was at a party... well somebody gave him some duct tape, waddya expect?!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 09:12 pm
I had a friend who's privates were in flames. His brother was flayed. And a third guy had multiple rings entwined through the business end of things down there. I saw the flames, but never could get up (heehee) the courage to see the others.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 09:12 pm
All boys like to play with their wands....now what's all this I am hearing about trimming public hair....isn't that a violation of people's rights? What if they don't want their hair trimmed on the subway or street? Oh wait....never mind...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 09:50 pm
Wasn't Caligula also the ruler whose horse, whom he made a Senator, was his "long-time companion"?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 09:55 pm
(sings)

Caligula loved his horses
He had them in his forces,
and when it came to schlong,
He just could not go wrong!

He liked his little boys,
they looked so much like toys.
He chased them 'round the pool,
like fishes in a school.

To women he said "Yuck"
unless he really (really) needed to ****!!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 22 Jun, 2003 10:04 pm
If a politician grooms your pubic area, is it correct?

Can your pubic area be correctly groomed for politics?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2003 05:53 am
The emperor Giaus was a piece of work. His father was a great military hero of the Romans, Germanicus, and the little boy Giaus played in the legionary camps dressed in a child-size uniform, complete to the elaborate sandles known as boots to the Romans. Therefore, the legionaires called him Caligula--little boot. Once, in a drunken fit, he claimed that he was divine, and would be able to walk dry-shod from the site of modern-day Naples to the isle of Capri. One of his drinking companions wagered against it. After having sobered up, this very unstable personality was unable to admit anything resembling defeat, so he diverted all state shipping to have a bridge of boats built from the mainland to Capri, and then drove his chariot (perhaps with the Senator in harness) across to the island. The diversion of shipping meant that the Egyptian grain fleet did not sail that year, resulting in a shortage of bread and ruinous prices for the poor of Rome. The resultant discontent (Giaus had initially been a popular emperor, the people not caring how many senatorial matrons and daughters he raped), emboldened Sejanus to plot the assassination of Giaus. He was definitely one of the more bizarre characters in a rogues gallary of loonies who ran the empire.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2003 07:03 am
"I think I am turning into a god!"
0 Replies