Women say goodbye to Bush.

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 02:50 pm
Can anyone say "Denise Rich"? Oh, never mind, that was probably consentual if not mutually profitable.
0 Replies

Brian

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 03:06 pm
You guys missed one....

Kathleen Willey, a former financial backer of President Clinton, wouldn't put out

In a soft, sometimes halting voice, Mrs. Willey said on "60 Minutes" that in 1993 the president embraced her, kissed her on the lips, touched her breasts and placed one of her hands on his genitals.

Her husband killed himself the same day, shortly after this happened.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 04:12 pm
I gotta just say frank, I am extremely impressed with the new avatar.

This coming from a man who you surmised was a woman.................

I'll just bet you were sumpin' wit da ladies....................

....................before electricity!! Rolling Eyes :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 04:28 pm
Jeez, Max, I ain't that old.

We had electricity when I was a kid.

I think.

Hard to remember.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 04:55 pm
Lightning doesn't count, I don't think.

(My grandpa used to tell a story -- all of his stories were repeated many times -- about getting the belt when it was discovered that he'd left a light switch on and was wasting electricity. Never mind that there was no bulb in the socket...)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 05:05 pm
If this was a mass exodus from the clinton administration, max, McGentrix and Brian would be first in line to put forth the theory that they were afraid of being raped by Clinton so pay no attention. :wink:
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 05:14 pm
Quote:
so pay no attention

To them leaving, or us?!???

I assume you mean us, don't worry, bear, we already know that your sage advice is being followed.

But thanks for pitchin' in!!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 05:42 pm
I got a funny picture on my desktop that I want to post here. Can anyone give me simple instuctions on how to do it?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 05:50 pm
You've got to post it to another site first -- fer instance, http://groups.msn.com/littlekb , then link to it, with the url sandwiched between tags that read [ i m g ] and [ / i m g ] , only without the spaces.

Q: is this pertaining to the political or the sartorial portion of the thread?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 06:06 pm
Patiodog

Not to the political.

I can't get into that site.

Any other way to get that picture done?

If I go to Raven whatever, will I be able to use it?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 07:23 pm
Frank, aren't you already a member of that (my) site?
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 09:23 pm
Brian - Kathleen Willey's own friend made a public statement that Willey told her that wasn't true. She wasn't a financial backer of Clinton's, either. And 60 Minutes came in for a lot of flak about that interview. Seems Ed Bradley never went into anything except Willey's story to verify. Willey's husband, it was reported, committed suicide because his financial problems had become too great for him, and he was suffering depression. She had gone to the WH to ask for a job, and was disappointed that she hadn't been offered a big one, better paying.

If you all feel the need to tell stories, at least verify the facts. Otherwise, it's just rumor; tabloid stuff. Doesn't it seem a little strange to you that there were never allegations of rape, yet that's what you're saying here?

Secondly, as usual, how much easier to fall back on Clinton. How much harder to come up with positives about Bush.
0 Replies

Brian

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 10:25 pm
mamajuana wrote:
Brian - Kathleen Willey's own friend made a public statement that Willey told her that wasn't true. She wasn't a financial backer of Clinton's, either. And 60 Minutes came in for a lot of flak about that interview. Seems Ed Bradley never went into anything except Willey's story to verify. Willey's husband, it was reported, committed suicide because his financial problems had become too great for him, and he was suffering depression. She had gone to the WH to ask for a job, and was disappointed that she hadn't been offered a big one, better paying.

If you all feel the need to tell stories, at least verify the facts. Otherwise, it's just rumor; tabloid stuff. Doesn't it seem a little strange to you that there were never allegations of rape, yet that's what you're saying here?

Secondly, as usual, how much easier to fall back on Clinton. How much harder to come up with positives about Bush.

Mama-

First of all you should know that I'm just jokin around in this thread, because I have a hard time taking this thread seriously. But you're wrong about one thing. Kathleen Willey was offered "a big one". She was offered Billys slonger! Bwhahahahahaa!

I love to hear you Clinton lovers try to defend him on all of these sexual allegations. Duh? Common sense tells me that when this many women come forward with these allegations in combination with Clinton's proven lying about all of this and his history of womanizing, that the women get the benefit of the doubt not Clinton. Oh and btw, if I were to go up to a woman I knew at work, kiss her, grab her breasts, and then push her hand down on my crotch, I could be convicted of rape. Today they try to nicen it up by calling it Sexual Assault.

One more thing. The Paula Jones case was not proven to be false. The judge in the case merely said that even if Clinton was guilty of doing what Paula claims he did, Paula did not prove to the court that she had suffered harm from it, which is what the civil case was all about.

I really could care less about Clinton's sex $hit at this point, but I do love to get a rise out of Democrats with this stuff, especially when they say things like Bush has no use for women.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 10:37 pm
<sigh>

Well, welcome anyway, Brian.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2003 06:22 am
Brian can you please post a link that shows the court documents, which should be a matter of public record, showing Bill Clinton's convictions on any rape or sexual assault on anyone? Ever?

Allegations are easy. Why just last night I was doing Angelina Joile(sp?) and Christina Aguilera, when squinney ran out of film in the camera and I had to stop for a minute just as they were about to get off simultaneously. A real buzz kill. Can you prove it didn't happen?

In all fairness I must say that although George Bush seems to not have any use for women, Bill Clinton does seem to have more use for them than any President since John F Kennedy, but then again
we're talking about democrats here, whose use for testosterone seems to take a more classic approach than republicans.

The Repubs, too pent up for sex, shoot off manufactured weapons at whole countries rather than their own with individuals.

Who's to judge? Razz :wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2003 06:48 am
The list of women more appealing than Hillary is endless. If I was Bill I would have looked elsewhere as well.
0 Replies

Brian

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2003 07:32 am
BiPolar-

If I did post court documents or links here it wouldn't matter. It wouldn't change your opinion or any other Clinton supporters opinion. You know it, I know it. Why waste my time? And further, I really don't care to rehash all that crap again. When I do I bring it up I do it for laughs. I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that Clinton lovers will always defend and believe his side of the story in this regard.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2003 07:39 am
They do say that Karen Hughes "remains close." I do wonder whether Laura Bush is all there, in every sense of the term.

Brian, please. Why is it that the Clinton myths continue to be promulgated by those who, when asked for the goods, heave a huge sigh and say something like, "Why bother! You'll never believe me!" 1) Dishonest. 2) Cowardly. 3) Boring.
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2003 07:55 am
Quote:
1) Dishonest. 2) Cowardly. 3) Boring.

Yes, Tartarin, that is correct, but as Brian so graciously points out, we find Clinton supporters humorous as well as the fine qualities that you have listed.
0 Replies

Brian

Reply Thu 19 Jun, 2003 08:02 am
Tartarin wrote:
They do say that Karen Hughes "remains close." I do wonder whether Laura Bush is all there, in every sense of the term.

Brian, please. Why is it that the Clinton myths continue to be promulgated by those who, when asked for the goods, heave a huge sigh and say something like, "Why bother! You'll never believe me!" 1) Dishonest. 2) Cowardly. 3) Boring.

Myths? Rolling Eyes I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that Clinton lovers will always defend and believe his side of the story, despite the fact that there is no reason to. All of this stuff has been discussed and hashed over for years. If anyone but left wingers shared your opinion I would have to evaluate my opinion again.
0 Replies