Women say goodbye to Bush.

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:55 pm
More and more of the Bush administration women are getting out of town. What do they know that we don't? The excuse given is "more time to be with the children." Well, most of these women have worked for years, and have nannies and boarding schools. And a lot of the children are well into their teen and older. Pat Buchanan thinks it's a natural calling back.

But there's Karen Hughes, Mary Matalin, Christie Whitman, Charlotte Beers, Victoria Clarke...........

Is it that the Bush administration has no use for women, or do these women think something's coming?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,862 • Replies: 71
No top replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 11:01 pm
There simply MUST be a conspiratorial vein running through there "departures", it just can't be for the stated reasons, can it?

mama: remember one thing and don't forget, If you win the rat race, you're still a rat.

These women were at the top of their game, why can't they take time off and enjoy the fruits of their labors?

I see no shame, in fact, I think women who make this decision should be admired, rather than linked to some such conspiracy or other.

Don't you?!?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 11:58 pm
Never argue with a woman's intuition.

:-) They know. They just do.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 12:44 am
Another way of looking at it, Max, is that the Bush admin can't hold onto their women. What kind of conspiracy could link such disparate people such as Mary Matalin, Christie Whitman, Peggy Noonan, Victoria Clark? Maybe, however, that's how repub men view their women? No real role for them?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 04:48 am
His press secretary and his budget advisor got out of town, as well, it ain't just the wimmins. The metaphor about rats and a sinkin' ship does come to mind . . .
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 06:23 am
The title of this thread is misleading. I thought it was going to be about personal hygiene. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Brian

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 08:36 am
McGentrix wrote:
The title of this thread is misleading. I thought it was going to be about personal hygiene. Crying or Very sad

My wife said goodbye to Bush too. I didn't really like it. Laughing
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 10:35 am
Personal hygiene? You lost me there. Unless you're talking about hispersonal appeal to women?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 10:37 am
mamajuana wrote:
Personal hygiene? You lost me there. Unless you're talking about hispersonal appeal to women?

Bush = women's pubic hair. Pretty hilarious, huh?
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 10:41 am
Oh my, snood, I thought it was more compassionate to stay away from the obvious stuff like that. On the other hand, I've been hearing some really funny jokes lately...........
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 10:42 am
LIke the avatar, by the way. It's fraught.
0 Replies

Brian

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 11:35 am
On a serious note at least these women left The Whitehouse without having been raped or soddamized. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 11:55 am
http://www.salon.com/health/feature/1999/09/03/bikini/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 11:56 am
When will the men say goodbye to Bush? c.i.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 11:57 am
You can get one too, c.i. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Brian

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 12:45 pm
After reading that story I think I'll try to keep Bush as long as possible. Then again I could re-sell the story line to an adult film maker.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 02:30 pm
Good, Bush is yours. Glad you like him. The repubs could never understand why Clinton was so attractive to so many women, could they? And now they've got kind of a neuter there to make them feel good and unthreatened. Certainly none of all these women leaving ever felt they were being hit upon. So what is making them leave?

And who did the rape and sodomizing? From what I read, old newtie had a lot to answer to, as did several other repub members who left quietly. If you're referring to Bill, looks like everything was concensual, except for the Paula Jones story, which turned out to be false.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 02:34 pm
Well, ma, if you go by that good old Bible-thumping Southern statutory definition of sodomy...
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 02:44 pm
juanita brodderick, say it with me....

"juanita brodderick"..
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 02:47 pm
McGentrix wrote:

Didja hear the one about the plastic surgeon who hung himself?
0 Replies