86% Believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment

Zippo

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 09:55 am
Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?

86% said yes. Now either Congress enforce the will of the people, or we impeach the entire Congress.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/bushit_911/poll.jpg

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,556 • Replies: 70
No top replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:08 am
We need investigations on lying us into war and 911. Pelosi and Dean say no. I think they're mistaken in believing that they won this election for any other reason than they were the only alternative. People want answers to serious questions.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:08 am
As much as I despise GWB, I despise unscientific polls even more.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:09 am
Does he deserve it. Yes of coerce. Should congress move toward that end.
Absolutely not. There are more important and pressing issues for congress to act upon. It would only cause gridlock.
At this juncture it is better to allow history to Judge G.Bush. The man who wanted to be king Laughing
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:19 am
DrewDad wrote:
As much as I despise GWB, I despise unscientific polls even more.

True, Msnbc should have provided all their respondents with a scientific calculator type tool, with two large buttons to press 'yes' or 'no'. Wonder if they actually make them? Laughing
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:21 am
Here's a scientific poll. ZOGBY POLL REVEALS OVER 70 MILLION VOTING AGE AMERICANS DISTRUST OFFICIAL 9/11 STORY AND SUPPORT NEW INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE US GOVERNMENT ROLE IN THE ATTACKS.* http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:39 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Here's a scientific poll. ZOGBY POLL REVEALS OVER 70 MILLION VOTING AGE AMERICANS DISTRUST OFFICIAL 9/11 STORY AND SUPPORT NEW INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE US GOVERNMENT ROLE IN THE ATTACKS.* http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421

70 million Americans may belive that the whole story of who knows what and when and the negligence of the administration relative to 9/11. However, very few believe in the conspiracy theory that the US was complicite in the attack.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:47 am
au, what matters about this 70 million is that they want investigations. They dont believe the government's story. But they dont say they know the story. They want investigations. To brush them aside would be a huge mistake for the Dems. How absurd for Pelosi to say flat out "no impeachment" even for lying us into war or 911 complicity. Those are 2 huge crimes and if proven impeachment would be a slap on the wrist. Pelosi is not the judge and jury.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:00 am
I would rather pressing matters be addressed by congress than to have the gridlock that would surely ensue. Consider Bush would still be president and and be the commander in chief of the armed forces and hold veto power during the proceedings.

Admittedly the man is a piece of dung. However, what is to be gained by long drawn out impeachment proceedings?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:07 am
A Ringing Endorsement for the Democrats' Electoral Successes
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:18 am
au1929 wrote:

Admittedly the man is a piece of dung. However, what is to be gained by long drawn out impeachment proceedings?

If nothing's done, Bush would be sending out a message to other future US presidents on how easy it is to get away with murder. 650,000 people today, Millions tomorrow...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:20 am
Timberland, what realistic use is the information you provide, either now, or in the context of adding to the discussion that occured before the election?

Should those who voted Democrat have considered Al Quaida's preferences while in the voting booth? Should they now regret their decision to support those they did, based on what Al Quaida approves?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:30 am

Good god, timber. What do you think they're gonna say? Do you actually believe they would say anything different no matter how it turned out? Come on, they always declare victory no matter what happens. They're kind of like our wonderful president that way.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:30 am
Straw men all around, snood, and moot in any event; enough folks were convinced the Democrats could handle the ball better that the Democrats have been given opportunity to put action behind their claims. What remains to be seen is what the Democrats do with the opportunity they've gained; will they score, or will they fumble?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:35 am
kickycan wrote:

Good god, timber. What do you think they're gonna say? Do you actually believe they would say anything different no matter how it turned out? Come on, they always declare victory no matter what happens. They're kind of like our wonderful president that way.

Kicky, some folks realize there's a real war, irrespective of any consideration of who controls what in the US Government, a war which was thrust upon us a generation ago, some don't.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:42 am
timberlandko wrote:
Straw men all around, snood, and moot in any event; enough folks were convinced the Democrats could handle the ball better that the Democrats have been given opportunity to put action behind their claims. What remains to be seen is what the Democrats do with the opportunity they've gained; will they score, or will they fumble?

Well, if I don't any argument, I doubt I can be accused of putting forth a straw man argument, so let me just ask you - what are we supposed to do with that information (Al Quaida liked the midterm outcome)?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 11:51 am
Yes, of course, I'm waiting for a "secret plan to get a peace with honor"
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 12:46 pm
Zippo, of course it's about the mass murder. Pelosi and Dean are being foolish for taking a stand against investigations because there will be investigations at the insistence of the people. Meanwhile the ball is already rolling. "New Senate, New Probe Into Pre-War Intel"
By Jason Leopold
t r u t h o u t | Report

Friday 10 November 2006

With the Democrats now in control of both houses of Congress, the new majority leadership is ready to start wielding their power by revisiting a hot-button issue that Republicans never provided answers to.

In a conference call with reporters Wednesday afternoon, Senators Carl Levin and Jack Reed said they may begin hauling some former Pentagon officials before a Senate committee early next year when they assume control of Congress to respond to lingering questions about the veracity of pre-war Iraq intelligence used by the White House to convince Congress and the public to back a pre-emptive military strike against Iraq. Levin and Reed said they want to find out how the intelligence - much of it reportedly cooked up by Iraqi exiles in a top secret Pentagon shop called the Office of Special Plans - made its way to the White House when numerous CIA analysts said privately that it was highly unreliable.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/111006J.shtml
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 01:08 pm
timberlandko wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Kicky, some folks realize there's a real war, irrespective of any consideration of who controls what in the US Government, a war which was thrust upon us a generation ago, some don't.

I fail to see how that relates to the article. Seems to me like you were just trying to bait the lefties.

By the way, in the article, they say they are glad the democrats won, but then they also say they want the Americans to stay in Iraq, because they haven't had enough American blood yet. If they've been listening to the "cut and run" rhetoric about the dems, why would they then be happy about the dems win?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 01:28 pm
I wish our propaganda was as good as thiers.
0 Replies