The IGNORANCE Of The US Voters

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:40 am
The statue of liberty now stands in shame of the liberals.

How much liberty do we need? Liberty has begun to erode American values such that the American dream has become the American nightmare.

I bet even less than 20% of the US people know who George Soros is but it was his money that bought their vote.

George Soros is not even an American but he thinks he understands our values better than we do?

He apparently does understand our values... money.

Money is the value of the left not principle.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:46 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Why are you such a jerk, Rex?

Cycloptichorn

Strike a chord with you? GOOD!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:47 am
I'm not sure what you mean.

I mean, I'm not affected by the things that you write other than with a sad sort of pity for you. Was that the chord you were going for?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:49 am
DrewDad wrote:
Have you thought of forming your own secluded community? I hear there's a compound in Waco that's going cheap.

I don't need others to express my own opinion.

Words are guns that can kill or spare life. I don't need to hide myself within a compound to demonstrate that America is on the wrong path.

This country is liberal enough.

I will not be bi partisan, I will not water down the truth.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:51 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:

I mean, I'm not affected by the things that you write other than with a sad sort of pity for you. Was that the chord you were going for?

Cycloptichorn

If you pity me then why bother to even write anything?

Maybe you should look up the word pity first before you massacre it.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:58 am
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

If you pity me then why bother to even write anything?

Maybe you should look up the word pity first before you massacre it.

I wrote because I pitied you. I figgered enagaging you in conversation may be a good step to helping you get over the apparent latent anger that you feel from the election loss.

Don't think I don't know what it feels like...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:08 am
RexRed wrote:
parados wrote:
Don't worry Rex, God is on the side of the winners.

God is on the side of fair and impartial news.

What happened to the American flags after 9/11?

The few on the far left (media) put up such a stink that people took them down out of fear of violence.

The dems hate the flag... the dems hate any type of old fashioned values.

So what is "left" to be proud of?

The dems hate the flag? I visited several homes leading up to this election that were flying flags and voting straight democratic.

I see God isn't on your side as you spew your propoganda.
0 Replies

RexRed

I admit that I am a jerk.

I will always be one when it comes to values. My father was 80 years old when I turned 20. He was an immigrant that came over on Ellis Island from Norway at 18 years old.

My set of ethical principles come from a different era. An era where there was pride in this country and not the shame that pervades this country like a horrific odor and stench.

My father and my mother's father were sea captains in the merchant marines. They both piloted supertankers. My fathers piloting license was eleven pages long.

My grandfather piloted tankers through two world wars. He had a supertanker shot down by a german U-boat and was rescued from the middle of the atlantic ocean and was dropped off on the shores of Normandy and survived to tell about it.

Where is the respect for this today? Where is the respect for the flag where is the love of country gone?

It is currently doing a lap dance at the local strip club.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Rex Red would you like to buy a valium?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:12 am
RexRed wrote:
I admit that I am a jerk.

I will always be one when it comes to values. My father was 80 years old when I turned 20. He was an immigrant that came over on Ellis Island from Norway at 18 years old.

My set of ethical principles come from a different era. An era where there was pride in this country and not the shame that pervades this country like a horrific odor and stench.

My father and my mother's father were sea captains in the merchant marines. They both piloted supertankers. My fathers piloting license was eleven pages long.

My grandfather piloted tankers through two world wars. He had a supertanker shot down by a german U-boat and was rescued from the middle of the atlantic ocean and was dropped off on the shores of Normandy and survived to tell about it.

Where is the respect for this today? Where is the respect for the flag where is the love of country gone?

It is currently doing a lap dance at the local strip club.

Pride and respect don't well up from nowhere. They don't come from nothing. If there aren't actions taken by one's government that lead to feelings of pride and respect, you won't see it present.

I and many others don't feel proud when we have such major problems and do nothing about them at all - education, health care, open borders, oil dependency. I feel a great sense of shame at our actions as a nation.

I love the ideals America is founded on, but they seem to have less and less to do with our modern day society than they used to. All of the things that I was taught to hate about the Soviets back in USSR days, we do now; and I'm supposed to feel pride over this?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:13 am
It'll be alright, Rex.

The conservatives have two years to regroup, reassess, and reapply their true conservative beliefs which has gotten away from them in the past few years.

Some good can come from this... a return to true conservative values. Clean out the closets and refocus your energies to the future. While we did lose some good conservatives, we also cleaned out a lot of rubbish. DeWine, Chaffee... let 'em go. Foley, Abramoff... remember the mistakes of the past and work towards a cleaner, truer, more honest conservative future.

Time and time again, true conservative values have won election and will do so again at the future. While this loss is a bitter pill to swallow and it looks like there may be clouds on the horizon right now, just remember that sometimes it takes a good hard rain to make everything clean again.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:14 am
Don't have any accomplishments of your own to brag about, eh?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:15 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Rex Red would you like to buy a valium?

A whole bottle of them would not relax me at this point.

The liberal media is not going away so neither am I.

I will be here to watch them deceive the public, to plaster their poison on their front pages day after day. Consider this, they created me.

Had they been fair I would not be writing this blog.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:23 am
DrewDad wrote:
Don't have any accomplishments of your own to brag about, eh?

Not really, the liberals got to me before I had a chance to. I was a rebellious child. I didn't even know what the difference between republican and democrat was until after I turned forty. Once I woke up from the liberal mirage I realized they had wasted most of my life. Sex, drugs and rock and roll nearly killed me.

My only saving grace is that I know the Bible better than most of you, I consider that something. Considering most of you have nothing at all but your own self made unrighteousness.

I want to leave the world better than the way I found it.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:23 am
Quote:

Hint: this isn't a blog

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:30 am
rexred wrote :
"Sex, drugs and rock and roll nearly killed me.

My only saving grace is that I know the Bible better than most of you "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do we learn from this ?
enjoy sex , drugs , rock and roll ... there is later plenty of time to stop being a sinner and point an accusing finger at others .
i didn't realize that the bible teaches us to be hypocrites and launch scathing attacks on others ... i must have picked up the wrong bible :wink: .
hbg
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:33 am
hamburger wrote:
i didn't realize that the bible teaches us to be hypocrites and launch scathing attacks on others...

We all have our talent.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:35 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Hint: this isn't a blog

Cycloptichorn

Taken From Websters

Main Entry: blog
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log
Example: Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the personality of the author.
Etymology: shortened form of Weblog
Usage: blog, blogged, blogging v, blogger n

Comment:
Is this not a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page and updated daily?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:37 am
hamburger wrote:
rexred wrote :
"Sex, drugs and rock and roll nearly killed me.

My only saving grace is that I know the Bible better than most of you "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do we learn from this ?
enjoy sex , drugs , rock and roll ... there is later plenty of time to stop being a sinner and point an accusing finger at others .
i didn't realize that the bible teaches us to be hypocrites and launch scathing attacks on others ... i must have picked up the wrong bible :wink: .
hbg

The Bible also doesn't teach us to roll over and play dead.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 11:37 am
No, this is a discussion board/forum.

Weblogs are more of a personal thing - ie, you and maybe a few other people will contribute.

Of course, anything can mean anything you like if you don't mind using words to mean something other than what they really mean.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies