Temptation is rearing his beautiful head. Please help.

happycat

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 02:53 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I was married at 19, and divorced at 24. What I knew about life at that time, you could stick in your left ear, and still have a lot of room left.
Laughing

yeah, that's true for all of us....unfortunately, there's no way in hell you can convince a young person of that. No one could have convinced us of that....and so it goes.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 06:44 am
Thanx flushed.
I am still with him now because I am having a lot of fun. He makes me laugh and he is caring and sweet. I dont wanna hurt him but we both know whats comming when i go to uni.
Every weekend we will do something different. loads of stuff. Kayaking, walking, climbing, going out on the razzle. seeing friends.

I asked everyones opinions in november, because i was stuck in a rut and didn't know what to do. Im not stuck now. thats why im not even asking for opinions anymore. Im just discussing.

Can I ask some of the people on here who said they didn't know anything when they got married:
what do you know now, that you didn't know then?
0 Replies