Temptation is rearing his beautiful head. Please help.

kitchenpete

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 11:36 am
shewolf has got it right, as so often she does!

Look and flirt but donĀ“t touch, especially if he scares you, but maybe that is part of the distant attraction...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 12:09 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
oh and about the boob and bum thing.
I think that was because i was too polite to say no.
i know that sounds stupid but i dont have a lot of confidence with that type of thing...
i didnt really enjoy it, because that was when i only just thought he was fit, i didnt fancy him, so to speak.

and i am only wondering whether i should be with my boyfriend because i am lusting after someone else. i havent ever done that before... ive always been loyal.
i suppose thats why i feel like a slut.
Shocked Too polite to say no? That's not the way they teach manners around here. Laughing You're feeling like a slut because, to a degree, you are behaving like one. Only because you have a BF, mind you... otherwise you are basically acting your age. You know damned well your boyfriend would consider your behavior tantamount to cheating (as would most of the civilized world). If you can knock it off (and want to), then do so and have the decency to never let your BF know you betrayed his trust. No good will come from relieving your guilt with a confession. If you can't knock it off (or don't want to), break up with your BF immediately, stating some other truth (like you are too young to be tied down and fear you won't be faithful. Again, there's no need to burden him with the knowledge of your betrayal... unless you think he'll find out anyway.

Alex, will not become your new man, if he's worthwhile. You've already demonstrated to him that you can't be trusted. You can still have some carnal fun, but don't go thinking it will lead to anything more. I'd advise you to learn to be you without the dishonesty aspect that causes feelings of guilt. That's likely not going to make you feel good about you. There is no way to have your cake and eat it too... and still be happy when you look in the mirror.

Best wishes and good luck deciding what to do next.
0 Replies

tedsegura

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 09:30 am
meet more new friends
you are still young and exploring the world.... meet new people and you will find out how wonderful relationships ... with new friends can become... it does not have to be a choice between just two men... broaden your circle of acquaintances and you will enjoy life more...
Very Happy
0 Replies

vikasradhakrishnan

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 10:26 am
its quite normal at this age for one to explore....buut to explore does not mean go wild....u r old enough to understand what a real commitment means......its normal to even fantasize about sex with someone physically very attractive.....just let these thoughts remain as thoughts and don't pay too much attention to the...try diverting your mind n keep yourself occupied..look for someone who will stand by u through everything rather than someone who will just give u great sex....take your time off n spend more time with your bf n slowly i feel everything will fall into place...
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 10:43 am
thanks v, thats exactly what has happened.
Thank you to everyone else who answered the post as well.
You always help me Smile
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 10:59 am
blacksmithn wrote:
This is EXACTLY why people age 18-19 shouldn't HAVE full blown steady "relationships." There's a whole big world out there to explore. Getting tied down is for later, after you've had some life experience under your belt (so to speak). So get out there. Date around. Break some hearts and get your heart broken. Then go and do it again.

Live life with all the mindless verve and vitality that I inevitably find so depressing in the young. There's plenty of time to hitch your star to one person later on, after you've seen the myriad of options available and are better able to make an informed decision.

Ditto ditto ditto!!!
and I disagree with v because you're ONLY 18 - you're NOT old enough to close yourself off to new people and relationships
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:23 pm
yes but surely learning how to cope with experiences comes from experiece?
It was a flash in the pan and i think he looks a bit like a girl now anyway, but i still love my bf.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 01:56 pm
yes but surely learning how to cope with experiences comes from experiece?
It was a flash in the pan and i think he looks a bit like a girl now anyway, but i still love my bf.

PQ - let me tell you something; the biggest mistake I ever made was getting married at 18. Flat out the biggest mistake. I thought I was in love forever.
I wasn't.
Granted, it was good for quite awhile....but I really wish I had been free to experience life more than I did.
0 Replies

vikasradhakrishnan

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 10:34 pm
well i too agree that one should not close out on new people and get married at 18. i meant to say its wrong to cheat on others.sex is an important part of life but that does not mean u give up someone who loves u for someone who gives great sex and finally regret.

one should never indulge into anything wildly and repent later for irresponsible acts committed in the past.just think before u act.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 04:59 pm
I appreciate what you are saying happycat, but there is no way my situation is like yours. I wont be with my boyfriend forvever, and although this makes me sad, i know i wont regret the times we've had.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 11:50 am
I appreciate what you are saying happycat, but there is no way my situation is like yours. I wont be with my boyfriend forvever, and although this makes me sad, i know i wont regret the times we've had.

But time has a way of passing quickly...you get comfortable with one certain person, you become too attached, or you find it hard to pull away without causing undue pain....all kinds of things besides love keep people together. Just make sure that your boyfriend knows that this isn't forever....especially if the "L" word is used often.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 04:23 am
Thanks happycat. I don't think he thinks its forever.
Are you still married?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 06:34 am
PQ - only legally....and only for the time being.
0 Replies

jlheart

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 08:25 pm
Well all I have to say is listen to those people here that are telling you to go out and date and experience life before settling down. Long term relationships and marriage aren't all they crack up to be. I am 21 and I am married and well lets just say that is a whole different topic. The one thing I wish I would have done is experienced SINGLE LIFE. I have really never done that.

The one thing I do remember is that no matter what people said to me about my decisions I would never listen. I always had to learn the hard way no matter what I did.

So honestly I don't know why I even wrote this because you are already made up your mind you are just trying to validate it some how by something one person might say on the forums.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 05:19 am
Yeah youre right i suppose i was trying to valadate it.
I know i wont be with him forever.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 05:59 am
I was married at 19, and divorced at 24. What I knew about life at that time, you could stick in your left ear, and still have a lot of room left.

Good grief, PQ, you're a TEENAGER. Now is the time to learn about life, to date many people, to have an understanding about who YOU are. BTW, you are not going to be the same person that you are now in five years.

You say that you have been on anti-depressants. If you are depressed, it is especially foolhardy to stick to one person. You need to deal with your emotional stability, before you can reasonably commit to a steady relationship, IMO.

You are not a slut, in any sense. You are a young person who is beginning to realize that there are a lot of attractive people out there, and does not quite know how to handle the situation.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 06:55 am
Ah!
Ok, well Im certainly not depressed anymore. I was only depressed when I got dumped for the first time.
If I am honest. I supose that my plan is actually to have fun with him untill september, but then Im going to uni, so it wont last anyway. That makes me a terrible person doesn't it? But ah well the truth hurts i suppose.
I am really not planning on marrying or anything.
I suppose when I first wrote this post, I was just suprised at myself for having feelings for someone else whilst in a relationship.
0 Replies

jlheart

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 10:11 am
YOu have said a few times now you know that you are not going to be with him forever. I ask you this than. Why even ask for our opinions. You know you aren't going to be with him forever than why stay with him now. Because it is comfortable. Because it is safe. Because it is nice. All in all you need to look at yourself. Do you define yourself by the relationships you are in. What age did you start dating and after that age how much time did you spend not dating. You can be single and still go out on dates. But look at the other fish in the sea. Learn what you want in a guy and why you need in a guy.

Like everyone has said you are young go out and explore.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 11:15 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I was married at 19, and divorced at 24. What I knew about life at that time, you could stick in your left ear, and still have a lot of room left.
Laughing
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 11:30 am
There's not a thing wrong with that PQ.
So long as you don't lead him on to believe otherwise for your own gain and to his pain.

At 19 all ya gotta do is figure out what you want and take care of yourself, without milking anyone dry in the process.
0 Replies