String up the dasdardly murdering villian

CodeBorg

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 04:28 am
Well ... what doesn't kill you, will make you strong. Confused

Does that say 60% alcohol?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 04:54 am
So Still, is this what happened to the Rum Corps, they went into dis-swilling?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 06:31 am
BoGoWo wrote:
montana; fear is a visceral "gut" resonse to a lack of understanding of something; educating yourself about the offending item is conquering the darkness, and bringing that aspect of reality also into your world of "familiar".

Understanding is protection against the darkness. Laughing

I actually have a very good understanding of spiders. I understand that they scare that crap out of me! Gives me the creeps just thinking about them.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 06:33 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:
My name is Sue, how do you DO!

http://www.amonline.net.au/spiders/images/dangerous/hadronyche.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runs away screaming bloody murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 08:57 am
Maybe nobody was 'stung,' but that stuff is toxic to humans. c.i.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:30 am
Spiders don't bother me at all...but let a buzzing bee or wasp fly by my ear and I go cold all over and freeze in my tracks. And I know better, BoGoWo...no sense to it at all, but can't control it.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 06:54 pm
C-borg, Bundy Rum comes in two 'weights'. Underproof of 37% alcohol/vol. and overproof 58%! At that strength not only does it act to neutralise toxins, it lets one undergo amputations and re-setting of broken bones. It can also help one to be be witty, charming and attractive to the opposite sex. A useful all-round emoliant.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 07:23 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
It can also help one to be be witty, charming and attractive to the opposite sex.

I'd suspect that were only true when sharing the bottle with said opposite sex . . .

Well, the girls all get prettier at closin' time . . .
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 07:27 pm
I was stung by a bee for the very first time last year. It hurt like hell and the intense pain didn't let up for a solid minute. It finally subsided but good grief! Wouldn't want to experience that again.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 07:31 pm
I saw the name of the thread and thought you were talking about George Bush.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 07:32 pm
Naw, that woulda been "the slimey little weasal" thread you was lookin' for . . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 08:44 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 08:47 pm
eoe wrote:
I was stung by a bee for the very first time last year. It hurt like hell and the intense pain didn't let up for a solid minute. It finally subsided but good grief! Wouldn't want to experience that again.

Eoe
How did the bee get around to stinging you? Was it on you and you moved your arm on it or something like that? I know how much a bee sting can hurt, ouch!!!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:31 pm
I remember feeling something on the back of my neck, maybe it was just hovering very close, and I reached up for it, not knowing what it was. That's when it stung my finger. Oooweee! I couldn't believe how much that hurt.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:42 pm
I figured it was something like that since not knowing that they're there and putting your hand in the wrong spot tends to tick them off. It's been a many years since I've been stung, but it's not a pain you forget! Did your finger swell up like a balloon?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:39 pm
Wilso wrote:
I saw the name of the thread and thought you were talking about George Bush.

No, no, Wilso, we're talking about nasty spiders, stinging wasps, bumbling bees and other creepy-crawlies...

On second thought, he fits right in.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 11:57 pm
"Vomiting, tachycardia, muscle fasciculation, myoclonic jerks, sweating, salivation, altered conscious state"

You be the judge:
(a) spider bite,
(b) Bundy Rum, or
(c) Republican Presidents from the state of Texaco.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 18 Jun, 2003 09:19 am
You know Montana, I don't remember if the finger swelled or not. I just remember the pain and being amazed with the legnth of time it lasted before even beginning to subside.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 12:06 am
eoe wrote:
You know Montana, I don't remember if the finger swelled or not. I just remember the pain and being amazed with the legnth of time it lasted before even beginning to subside.

I think it if had swelled up, you would have remembered, so I assume it just hurt like hell! I got bit by something a few weeks ago that didn't hurt that much, but my whole hand swelled up like a balloon.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2003 06:23 am
"REM" in the case of "myoclonic jerks" (from Texas), means "really embedded moron".

Gives new meaning to the term "the 'eyes' have it"!
0 Replies