ALL GUN NUTS HAVE TINY WEENIES . . .

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:24 am
Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:41 am
I'll just call you Mae from now on, Boss . . .

Intrepid, which member did you steal that little gem from?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:48 am
Stop saying "member." This is a family show.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 01:10 pm
http://www.faroutshirts.com/images/BewareOfGun-pnged_tn.png

Gun nuts should have to have bumper stickers
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 01:22 pm
(sings)

he has aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

itsy bitsy

teeny wienie

uh..wait

that doesnt quite rhyme
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 02:04 pm
Setanta wrote:

Intrepid, which member did you steal that little gem from?

It wasn't from my own collection, I can assure you. :wink:
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 02:17 pm
Hey, buddy, are you the world's biggest gun nut or are you just happy to see me?

http://www.pritchettcartoons.com/cartoons/nukes.jpg

okay, yeah, it's supposed to be a sword, but it just fit so nicely.

I mean, it worked right in.

I mean, I just had to put it...

oh, never mind.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 06:30 pm
http://www.okinawa.usmc.mil/Public%20Affairs%20Info/Images%20Complete/HighResImages/051219-iwo.jpg

12"?

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 07:55 pm
Nice unit.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:18 pm
Is that a female kneeling in the front row?

BTW - Has anybody else noticed that the gun nuts are conspicuous by their absence?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:32 pm
A tiny weenie I could understand (they say 45% of the population are still demokkkrats). But a CROOKED weenie??

Consider:

Legacies come in many forms. Take Lou Gehrig for instance; Gehrig was one of the all-time great baseball players, and is yet chiefly remembered for having a heretofore unrecognized disease named after him. The same may ultimately hold true of SlicKKK KKKlinton.

There are several inherent problems with trying to set the numeric records ala Don Giovanni and make it with literally hundreds of different women over a course of a few years. One is that the first thing which goes straight out the window is any notion of quality; you'll see these guys come home with Marilyn Monroe one night, and then Aunt Jemima (or something like Monica Lewinski which looks like the centerfold of some livestock journal) the next, with the same stupid ****-eating grin on their faces, since it's all really just the same to them.

Another problem in the case of politicians is that they make prime targets for blackmail and manipulation of themselves by conducting themselves like that. Slick couldn't get the simplest kind of security clearance which you'd need to be a janitor or a guard at the gate at any military base in America, and he's supposed to be commander in chief of our armed forces. That's insane. Another problem in the case of liberals particularly, is that it appears to be a vanishingly small step from believing oneself above man's laws to believing oneself above things like the laws of physics and the law of averages. For instance, thinking "I'm a Kennedy; there's no reason on Earth why I shouldn't be able to ski downhill, operate a camcorder, and play football all at the same time, the trees will get out of the way!" Or, in the case of Slick, thinking he could put the make on 50 different women in one day and that all 50 would be happy about it.

Something like that could lead to a psychic problem with taking "no" for an answer and, if we're to believe even a small fraction of what we read, it has. The claim which you read around the net is that the Paula Jones testimony includes something like a dozen different allegations of sexual assault and rape, that Slick has been out of control for a long time, and that a professional organization has been in place to keep a lid on this by means of bribery, intimidation, and whatever else gets the job done, and that this has invariably worked because, in each individual case, you had some poor woman on her own without any real resources up against an organization with the resources of one of the fifty states.

And then there's the problem of VD. Matt Drudge reported (11/2/98) that:

Quote:

"White House intern Monica Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that President Clinton would cancel dates with her when he was flared with blisters, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned from multiple sources in and out of government..."

Ouch!!! But, bad as herpes or whatever that is might be, TCD syndrome is a lot worse:

Quote:

"...The documents also include Jones' description of Clinton's distinguishing characteristic.

'His penis_ was ... crooked and gross. You know. That was the word she used, Jones' sister Lydia Cathey said in a deposition...

My own judgement is that that sort of thing does not come from microorganisms or viruses, but rather from close encounters with doors (in this case, probably a limo door and some chick who, like Paula, didn't want to hear about it), i.e.

Quote:

Kiss it?? %### YOU, you STINKING PERVERT!!!!
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!

and hence the designation TCD (Tallywhacker Caught in Door) syndrome. As a child I had a cat with feline TCD (Tail Caught in Door) syndrome, and hence recognize the symptom.

And thus we come to the question of Slick's legacy, aside from being the only elected president ever to be impeached in the 200+ year history of the republic. As in the case of Gehrig, I suspect that Clinton's chief legacy will be having a new disease named after him, and that TCD syndrome will come to be known as "Slick Clinton's Disease".

Then again, de-moKKKer-rats might claim that the republicans had hired African weenie shrinkers to work their evil craft on SlicKKK and that they somehow got their orders mixed up a bit but, then, that would be paranoid, wouldn't it?

http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/horrors/a/attack.htm
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:35 pm
I spoke too soon Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 03:12 am
You did.

man wants even his willies rigidly rectilinear.

I have seen a number of curly wurly ones......they're kinda cute.

And, on literary authority, rectilinear still seems to mean weeny wienie:

There was a young man from Tashkent ,
Whose dick was so long that it bent.
To save himself trouble ,
He put it in double,
So instead of coming, he went!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 03:21 am
Adding to the tone of the debate

Pigs have curly dicks. I mean seriously corkscrew curly.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 03:22 am
Reminds me of an anti-duck shooting car sticker that was around, a few years ago: Big guns, little dicks.

(I put in on my fridge! Laughing )
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 03:30 am
dadpad wrote:
Adding to the tone of the debate

Pigs have curly dicks. I mean seriously corkscrew curly.

oh yeah...and orgasms to die for, we hear.....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 04:51 am
Maybe you handled this earlier but, I own some guns. However, I am really weirded out by the obsessive, drooling, gun nuts tht inhabit this spot (almost every one of their posts has something to do with blowing someone away as a Constitutionally protected right), and each of their posts is almost an appeal to the validity of carry laws.

When someone writes with 45 point red letters, offering purposeful neological spellings as a normal discourse, I dont think Id like to be around that person knowing that he may be carrying and further knowing how passionate he is about his every POV to the total exclusion of others. .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 05:16 am
The whale with his six-foot penis, in repose. The bat- -Penis libre. Animals with a bone in the penis. Hence, a bone on. "Happily," says Gourmont, "the bony structure is lost in man." Happily? Yes, happily. Think of the human race walking around with a bone on. The kangaroo has a double penis- -one for weekdays and one for holidays.

Miller, Tropic of Cancer
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 05:41 am
They call the penis bone a bacula. I only remember this from a vertebrate paleontology prof at an Ivy League school whose entire career was studying dinosaur penii.

Talk about needing a hobby
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2006 06:53 am
Although Omsig behaves like a border-line psychotic, and Gunga Din is probably all of 13 years old (and it shows), this thread is actually about cjhsa--who is currently doing all he can to trash Miss Olga's whale thread.
0 Replies