ALL GUN NUTS HAVE TINY WEENIES . . .

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:36 am
There ya go, that got your attention.

In another thread, one of our members complained about another member who shows up to ruin threads with childish comments. I knew right away the member referred to, and the specific behavior referred to. This made me wonder about the personality types you get with the gun lobby lunatic fringe. It seems that either they behave like middle school drop outs--puerile attempts at humor on the order of fart jokes, and seem to think it hilarious to talk about killing and eating Bambi; or, they are completely devoid of any sense of humor, or of irony, whatsoever.

Is this a product of their withered gonads, or is that strictly coincidence?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,888 • Replies: 63
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:41 am
I think it's because they were weaned too soon. Or too late.

One or the other.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:43 am
You think they may be teat-bound to this day ? ! ? ! ?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:50 am
Well, a substitute teat, anyway. That would explain why no one has ever been able to suckle them away from firearms and into a more constructive hobby...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:52 am
They definitely live in a fantasy world. I suspect their masturbation fantasies center around a shoot-out with ATF agents, in which they emerge triumphant as their automatic assault riflle stutters out its lethal fandango, and the Feds' bodies flop around like rag dolls.

Of course, the alternative fantasy for many of them is to go into the ghetto and shoot up all the black and chicano gangsters . . .

I wonder if they have have gun nut pin-up pron for that sort of thing . . .
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 08:58 am
You can always get your gun up.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:12 am
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:12 am
Re: ALL GUN NUTS HAVE TINY WEENIES . . .
Setanta wrote:
There ya go, that got your attention.

In another thread, one of our members complained about another member who shows up to ruin threads with childish comments. I knew right away the member referred to, and the specific behavior referred to. This made me wonder about the personality types you get with the gun lobby lunatic fringe. It seems that either they behave like middle school drop outs--puerile attempts at humor on the order of fart jokes, and seem to think it hilarious to talk about killing and eating Bambi; or, they are completely devoid of any sense of humor, or of irony, whatsoever.

Is this a product of their withered gonads, or is that strictly coincidence?

I own a gun. More than one, actually. Since I'm not into posting pictures, you can go speculate on the rest.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:14 am
What about the ones who love weeny guns?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:15 am
If you want to pout, Roger, help yourself.

I did not refer to gun owners. I did specifically refer to "gun lobby lunatic fringe."

If you feel that describes you, you would certainly be in a better position to say than would i. This is definitely a case of knowing whether or not the shoe fits . . .
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:27 am
Personally, I really don't have anything against someone owning a gun for hunting, target shooting, whatever. It's the True Believer nuts that get me. The kind that believes there should be no restriction on the owning or sale of firearms, who need an arsenal of guns because apparently one or two just isn't enough firepower (although on the need for such mass firepower, they seem to be strangely vague), who believe everyone should be armed at all times and who are petrified that the United Nations or Hilary Clinton or some other boogeymen are going to come and confiscate their guns.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:40 am
Bingo ! ! !
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:45 am
You seem to have them pegged, Setanta.

http://www.funnyremix.com/blog/img/tiny_gun1.jpg
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:47 am
Here's a shocker Rolling Eyes :

No End in Sight for Gun Violence
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 09:52 am
I'm halfway expecting one of the A2K militia to post an ostensible picture of their 12" whang as rebuttal.... Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 10:56 am
I managed to cock my gun a couple of years ago. Nearly blew off my goolies.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:00 am
That's what you get for having a hair trigger.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:01 am
Quote:
Of course, the alternative fantasy for many of them is to go into the ghetto and shoot up all the black and chicano gangsters . . .

A gun shop in Orange County (Westminster, to be precise; somewhat inland, pretty much due south of south central LA, I think) -- I say, a gun shopin Orange County displayed the following message on their sign in the waning months of 1999:

ARE YOU Y2K READY?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:03 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I managed to cock my gun a couple of years ago. Nearly blew off my goolies.

You're lucky you're not going around half-cocked.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2006 11:06 am
blacksmithn wrote:
I'm halfway expecting one of the A2K militia to post an ostensible picture of their 12" whang as rebuttal.... Laughing

Do you think they may post something like this entitled a concealed weapon? Very Happy

http://www.altgame.net/3D/buntline.jpg
0 Replies