I could give a definition; but I want to see Mindy stew first. :wink:

Oh please give us your definition.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 07:58 pm
babyruth wrote:
mesquite wrote:
babyruth wrote:
You've built some intrigue--why not spill some beans?

Welcome to A2K babyruth. Unfortunately it appears that Mindonfire's idea of spilling the beans is nothing more than passing gas.

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I get the feeling from reading through these threads that Mindonfire is a big tease. He/she seems to like to build up the suspense and then not tell whatever it is that he/she knows, even though people ask to hear it. Now how nice is that, I ask you? I'm a sucker for taking the bait, though--hook, line, and sinker, and I'll follow it until the whole story comes out because I want to hear it. I like beans, especially BBQ beans, along with a nice BBQ sandwich and some potato salad. Unfortunately, though, there would be gas passing along with that. But hey, you brought up the subject . . . (yeah, blame mesquite--that's the ticket!)

LOL! It's called time. Everything is done and revealed in its appropriate time.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 08:18 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
neologist wrote:

Actually, a good start has been made Here. But, I would like to see you wiggle in or out of this first.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 01:19 pm
Looks like MOF couldn't stand the heat.

Oh, well.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 01:26 pm
But we do have fun together; right, fuzzy bear?
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 04:16 pm
I'M A TIGER!
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:11 pm
neologist wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
neologist wrote:

Actually, a good start has been made Here. But, I would like to see you wiggle in or out of this first.

That's ironic, echi is pretty close in his definition.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 07:32 pm
HA!! I was right. MOF can't stand the heat.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2006 08:20 pm
Note to mods: You may move this to humor forum whenever you want.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 02:46 pm
echi wrote:

LOL! We are the heat.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 05:43 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

LOL! We are the heat.

"We are the heat"??

I don't suppose you're going to explain what that means. . . just like you don't explain anything.

You're like a great magician who won't do any tricks.

You're all "talk".

You put forth no arguments. . . nothing. I've read your posts on other sites, too. You have nothing to say, except "LOL! We know more than you know!"

Really? Then provide some information. At least provide a link to some information that you agree with. Will you? Can you? I have been extremely patient, as I'm sure you will agree (I doubt very many others have waited this long).

So, what do you believe? Are you a member of some organized religion? Do you read the Bible as mythology, or do you take it literally? What do you think about anything, besides "LOL!"?
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 02:24 pm
echi wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

LOL! We are the heat.

"We are the heat"??

I don't suppose you're going to explain what that means. . . just like you don't explain anything.

We are not here to perform tricks

echi wrote:
You're all "talk".

This is a debate forum. Eberyone here is all talk.

echi wrote:
You put forth no arguments. . . nothing. I've read your posts on other sites, too. You have nothing to say, except "LOL! We know more than you know!"

You need to examine again. We argued that everyone is religious. No one wanted to listen.

echi wrote:
Really? Then provide some information. At least provide a link to some information that you agree with. Will you? Can you? I have been extremely patient, as I'm sure you will agree (I doubt very many others have waited this long).

Patience is a virtue. Every great cook must be patient. Those that are not patient fall into great trouble. You should have learned that by now. Look at Iraq.

echi wrote:
So, what do you believe? Are you a member of some organized religion? Do you read the Bible as mythology, or do you take it literally? What do you think about anything, besides "LOL!"?

Everything that we know has been posted.

Everyone is member of an organized religion.

The Bible exists in many dimensions. It is both myth and literal.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 02:32 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
. . . The Bible exists in many dimensions. It is both myth and literal.
If myth, It cannot be relied on to provide spiritual guidance. If you meant to say it is partly symbolic, that would be another matter; but you didn't say that, did you?
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 02:56 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

LOL! We are the heat.

"We are the heat"??

We are not here to perform tricks
That's an analogy.

Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:
You're all "talk".

This is a debate forum. Eberyone here is all talk.
That's a figure of speech. The point is that, yes, this is a debate forum (or at least a discussion forum), but your style of debate is completely one-sided. You almost never answer direct questions or explain exactly what you mean. Instead, you prefer to criticize and mock others' posts, while trying to keep your own thoughts hidden and safe from scrutiny.
Real teachers rise to the occasion; they are not self-ordained.

Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

You need to examine again. We argued that everyone is religious. No one wanted to listen.
Yes, every belief system operates on some degree of faith. "Religion" is used to refer to those belief systems that promote reliance on non-reasoned faith.

Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

Patience is a virtue. Every great cook must be patient. Those that are not patient fall into great trouble. You should have learned that by now. Look at Iraq.
Patience may be a virtue, but waiting in vain is dumb.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 06:52 pm
neologist wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
If myth, It cannot be relied on to provide spiritual guidance. If you meant to say it is partly symbolic, that would be another matter; but you didn't say that, did you?

No, it is both.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 06:56 pm
echi wrote:
Yes, every belief system operates on some degree of faith. "Religion" is used to refer to those belief systems that promote reliance on non-reasoned faith.

What is "non-reasoned" faith? Do you think that groups of people are just doing things without reason?

echi wrote:

LOL! You do not wait in vain. You will see eventually.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 07:36 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

What is "non-reasoned" faith? Do you think that groups of people are just doing things without reason?

"Non-reasoned" is the politically correct way to say "fear-inspired".

Quote:
echi wrote:

LOL! You do not wait in vain. You will see eventually.

I see right now. . .Waiting for you to reveal the great unknown truth is waiting in vain.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 08:53 pm
Mindonfire wrote:
neologist wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:

No, it is both.
Then, I pity you.
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 09:05 pm
echi wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
echi wrote:

"Non-reasoned" is the politically correct way to say "fear-inspired".

So, by your estimation, there is no reason in fear, or fear is not a good reason?
0 Replies

Mindonfire

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2006 09:06 pm
neologist wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:
neologist wrote:
Mindonfire wrote:

No, it is both.
Then, I pity you.

LOL! Don't pity us. Go and study what a myth entails.
0 Replies