rosborne979

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 03:22 pm
RexRed wrote:
I stayed up most of the night reading the book of Mormon through wikipedia....

What a bunch of tripe and a blatant confusion of history and the holy scriptures.

I can't believe you just accused someone else of blatant confusion and tripe. This is great. I love this thread.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 04:32 pm
Adios muchachos. You have gotten too weird for this wierdo.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 04:44 pm
echi wrote:
How did you come by these techniques, Rex? Is there a manual?

Years of abuse... Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 04:45 pm
rosborne979 wrote:
RexRed wrote:
I stayed up most of the night reading the book of Mormon through wikipedia....

What a bunch of tripe and a blatant confusion of history and the holy scriptures.

I can't believe you just accused someone else of blatant confusion and tripe. This is great. I love this thread.

I have used the scriptures to back up my points I have not written totally new ones.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 04:49 pm
snood wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:
Are you your own God because you're all you could get?

Look, another one line snipe from snood. I think maybe his keyboard is on a 15 second timer.
Maybe some typing lessons and you'll be capable of two lines per post given your obvious time restrictions?

Or perhaps one line is simply the maximum allowed by your attention span?

Or maybe your ISP charges by the keystroke and you're simply thrifty?

I suppose there are countless possible theories as to your bountiful yet empty 'contributions' to this site.

Ho hum.

You goofy dipshyt - you're so busy making your short little nasty mouthed snipes about others that you don't even notice how stupid it is for you to call me on doing the same thing. I have more than one-liners. The threads I start or participate in that are of interest to me, you thankfully stay away from.

I have nothing to say to you but insults for your self-centered "religion" and shytty online persona. And I could give two shyts whether it amuses you, bothers you, or escapes you entirely - that's all you'll get from me.
Choke on it.

Wow that is a LOT of typing for you snood. Thats like a weeks worth, kudos.

And for the record, your prejudices are of no interest to me.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 04:54 pm
RexRed wrote:
I have used the scriptures to back up my points I have not written totally new ones.

You can't use scripture to back up anything Rex, it's all subjective.

Besides, I'm not sure you can back up a truck, much less an argument.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:08 pm
rosborne979 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

You can't use scripture to back up anything Rex, it's all subjective.

Besides, I'm not sure you can back up a truck, much less an argument.

The scriptures speak for themselves and you seem so sure they are not divinely inspired? Where is your proof that they are not an authoritative record of spiritual intervention? How about some logical examples rather than simple dissent?

Your rash statements have no foundation in logic whatsoever.

Start by PROVING that holy spirit does not or cannot exist?

Until you have that proof you are just guessing.

Your GUESS selfishly excludes the divine, Why?

Maybe you are afraid of God? Smile
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:16 pm
Start by PROVING that unicorns do not or cannot exist?

Your GUESS selfishly excludes a magical fairy land filled with unicorns and keebler elves, Why?

Maybe you are afraid of unicorns? Smile
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:46 pm
Well, Dok, they can be rather pointy.

Yes Rex, it's always good for you to see a religion that you think is ridiculous, because it gives you an insight into how folk like me see yours.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:56 pm
Eorl wrote:

Yes Rex, it's always good for you to see a religion that you think is ridiculous, because it gives you an insight into how folk like me see yours.

Blinded by science...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:05 pm
Doktor S wrote:
Start by PROVING that unicorns do not or cannot exist?

Your GUESS selfishly excludes a magical fairy land filled with unicorns and keebler elves, Why?

Maybe you are afraid of unicorns? Smile

Because we cannot scientifically isolate the life force that all living things share then therefore life does not exist...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:08 pm
A jumbled bunch of numbers in DNA are "alive"?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:16 pm
RexRed wrote:
Eorl wrote:

Blinded by science...

Non-sequitur as usual. Don't know why I bother.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:19 pm
Eorl wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Eorl wrote:

Blinded by science...

Non-sequitur as usual. Don't know why I bother.

Maybe you doubt your position... Smile
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:31 pm
Rex,

What is this "life force" you mention? (Seriously... I don't know that one.)
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:33 pm
echi wrote:
Rex,

What is this "life force" you mention? (Seriously... I don't know that one.)

Science doesn't know what the life force is either but it is surely evident that it exists...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:37 pm
Life itself is beyond the WALL of science so what makes one think that spirit (the realm of God) would not also be existent but undetectable.

The spirit is equally as evident as life.
0 Replies

Ashers

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:39 pm
I used to think the word evil was used, by most people, to describe things that we deemed too extreme on the spectrum as to even warrant serious thought/contemplation because it was too nasty or shocking to even want to think about or understand. It seems, to me at least, along with words like "love" and "hate", it's being over-used by a lot of people though. Mediocrity is loved and hated and "evil" seemingly lurks round every corner.

I guess, as with the use of language in general, I'd want to tie responsibility in with it pretty closely. By that I mean, the clearer examples of the top of my head involving what I may deem as evil involve people allowing/committing atrocious actions while being in a position of "knowledge" and therefore "responsiblity". The knowledge obviously takes various forms depending on the situation and the responsibility becomes the key contention and hence the use of the word "evil" itself.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:40 pm
Ge 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:40 pm
Evil is an imaginary concept, one that is often employed to help justify or excuse behaviour that I would personally find deplorable.
0 Replies