fresco

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:14 am
Yet I notice the next verse is..

2Ti 2:16 But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

.....which of course begs the question of the definition of "profane and vain babblings".

Following "the word" appears to confine you to to the logical oblivion of circularity !
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 12:47 pm
fresco wrote:
Yet I notice the next verse is..

2Ti 2:16 But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

.....which of course begs the question of the definition of "profane and vain babblings".

Following "the word" appears to confine you to to the logical oblivion of circularity !

Vain babblings are prayers that are memorized and recited without the use of the intellect.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 12:50 pm
I stayed up most of the night reading the book of Mormon through wikipedia....

What a bunch of tripe and a blatant confusion of history and the holy scriptures.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 12:53 pm
That is not to say there is not some truth about the Bible revealed by the mormon "prophets" but their historicity is purely fabricated and rank with blasphemous contempt for the Biblical God and the holy institution of true faith.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:02 pm
"And I shall raise me up a prophet and call his name Joseph Smith..."

Bull-ony!
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:06 pm
A thousand hail Marys...
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:08 pm
Rex,
Do you talk to yourself so much because you are the only one that can really appreciate your own incoherent ramblings?
Just a question....
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:12 pm
Are you your own God because you're all you could get?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:12 pm
Rex Only has 21 post to go to become a veteran member. He's on a roll Exclamation
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:24 pm
Doktor S wrote:
Rex,
Do you talk to yourself so much because you are the only one that can really appreciate your own incoherent ramblings?
Just a question....

The words I speak/write are part of my consciousness. As opposed to when you hear them they most likely become part of your unconsciousness.

But they will one day be brought to the foreground.

The truth never comes back void or empty.

All I have to do is speak the truth and it will lay in your unawares until it grows and surfaces and becomes part of the river of the collective consciousness of the world.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:26 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:26 pm
snood wrote:

I only make claims of being God when I am snookered...

:wink:
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:28 pm
neologist wrote:
Rex Only has 21 post to go to become a veteran member. He's on a roll Exclamation

Drum rolls please... Laughing
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:29 pm
snood wrote:

Look, another one line snipe from snood. I think maybe his keyboard is on a 15 second timer.
Maybe some typing lessons and you'll be capable of two lines per post given your obvious time restrictions?

Or perhaps one line is simply the maximum allowed by your attention span?

Or maybe your ISP charges by the keystroke and you're simply thrifty?

I suppose there are countless possible theories as to your bountiful yet empty 'contributions' to this site.

Ho hum.
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:30 pm
RexRed wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
Rex,
Just a question....

The words I speak/write are part of my consciousness. As opposed to when you hear them they most likely become part of your unconsciousness.

All I have to do is speak the truth and it will lay in your unawares until it grows and surfaces and becomes part of the river of the collective consciousness of the world.

QED...

..huh?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:33 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 01:47 pm
Doktor S wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Doktor S wrote:
Rex,
Just a question....

QED...

..huh?

Under hypnosis, thoughts that are veiled from the conscious mind reside in vivid and living detail.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 02:52 pm
How did you come by these techniques, Rex? Is there a manual?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 03:00 pm
Doktor S wrote:
snood wrote:

Look, another one line snipe from snood. I think maybe his keyboard is on a 15 second timer.
Maybe some typing lessons and you'll be capable of two lines per post given your obvious time restrictions?

Or perhaps one line is simply the maximum allowed by your attention span?

Or maybe your ISP charges by the keystroke and you're simply thrifty?

I suppose there are countless possible theories as to your bountiful yet empty 'contributions' to this site.

Ho hum.

You goofy dipshyt - you're so busy making your short little nasty mouthed snipes about others that you don't even notice how stupid it is for you to call me on doing the same thing. I have more than one-liners. The threads I start or participate in that are of interest to me, you thankfully stay away from.

I have nothing to say to you but insults for your self-centered "religion" and shytty online persona. And I could give two shyts whether it amuses you, bothers you, or escapes you entirely - that's all you'll get from me.
Choke on it.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 03:05 pm
That does it! No desert for any of you! Now go to bed! Or, I'll tell mother.
0 Replies