mark noble

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 03:33 pm
okay fella. I made no such statement......'free will' ..
YOU posed a question about your 'ex god' and I pointed you to the confirming 'relative' material IN the VERY same set of books that give this phantom creator/destroyer any meaning whatsoever. I am not supporting this imaginary deity you have fallen from, just referring you to where the answer to your question lies.

The true answer to whether god has an evil side is. There are NO gods you ******* moron.. Other than in the minds of the indoctrinated, maleable and disturbed. Now I will read the rest of your last post and consider if that is also meaningless shite.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2012 03:51 pm
OK, I have not been warned not to interact with you Rex. I frequent this forum 2~3 times a year nowadays and generate my own perceptions of folk.
You do appear to write and pose such questions that will attract a certain type of response, I know this, for I am guilty of similar doings.

Now, with the insults aside, You do appear to be more mature than 1st perceived. Not that my definition of maturity is anything to go by.

I will thusforth pay more consideration to what, of yours, I encounter Rex.
Have a great everything.
Mark...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2012 08:18 am
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/384709_432732230102781_464996255_n.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 12:29 am
'Tumour' of Israel will soon be destroyed: Ahmadinejad
http://news.yahoo.com/tumour-israel-soon-destroyed-ahmadinejad-091548418.html

Evil is defined by constant hatred.
imans

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 01:20 am
@RexRed,
why do u insist to invent smthg about smthg??? bc u r evil

why dont u then say ur invention whatever u want and feel more freedom there why do u have to use some concepts existence to???

a concept is meaning an absolute objective thing that anyone see and deal with wether u show that thing or invent smthg else or another concept moron

while concepts are nothing objectively so why doest bother u that much to prove their nonexistence ?? that is the edge of evil living

evil is live reversed, instead of admitting else object existence as a matter of fact allowing u to get out a bit from the common space which become live present
evil like u cant handle to accept the idea of else existence thinking about his ass lost and decide absolutely and clearly how to sit more there then and pretend by showing it his ass life getting bigger alone
RexRed

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:00 pm
@imans,
imans wrote:

why do u insist to invent smthg about smthg??? bc u r evil

why dont u then say ur invention whatever u want and feel more freedom there why do u have to use some concepts existence to???

a concept is meaning an absolute objective thing that anyone see and deal with wether u show that thing or invent smthg else or another concept moron

while concepts are nothing objectively so why doest bother u that much to prove their nonexistence ?? that is the edge of evil living

evil is live reversed, instead of admitting else object existence as a matter of fact allowing u to get out a bit from the common space which become live present

evil like u cant handle to accept the idea of else existence thinking about his ass lost and decide absolutely and clearly how to sit more there then and pretend by showing it his ass life getting bigger alone

pathetic...
0 Replies

north

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2012 03:23 pm

religion and the ancients
0 Replies

Torii

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 01:49 pm
@RexRed,
I think it is safe to say evil only exists as a word.

I think I'll go with the Chinese yin yang story. Which now that I think about it, it relates to conservation of energy.
There is order and chaos.
Good is just the balance between order and chaos.
Too much order, or too much chaos leads to the undesirable and unlikable.

0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 02:31 pm
@JLNobody,
On second thought, I guess we should use upper and lower case "e" and "g". Upper case Good and Evil are (like God and Satan) theological absolutes. The lower case versions are relative, pertaining to comparative values. As such, the positive is "better" and the negative "worse". Perhaps "best" and "worst" are the secular counterparts of Good and Evil (?).
0 Replies

north

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2012 03:07 pm

religion is evil because it divides humanity into this group , as opposed to this group , and one thinks they understand god better than another

ancients , because they had to know this was going to happen
0 Replies

romulus79

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 07:16 pm
Evil is someone or something that knows what is right and wrong, and acts against what is right. But what is right and wrong?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 08:06 pm
@romulus79,
Evil is all part of nature no matter how you interpret it.

There is no way to overcome it.

It's just an identity - a subjective one - given by humans that is beyond our control.
imans

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 12:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
evil is also freedom alive, for each free stand meaning to confirm its freedom presency by movin objectively upon everything else as superior to

that is how truth seem to b evil too as it acts objectively against the common sense of true freedom moves, as if it want to enjoy its freedom out of existence superior truth by taking advantage of its superiority over everything else dimensions and by that fact only it is freedom life while anything is forced to see itself stuck in meaning being inferior forever and never free, we cant even say so wat, fine not my business who cares i mean just the constant i in being so relative a lot while happening to b real

it is amazing how everything and everyone act crazy
just to say hey talk to me, one must talk about everything else for less then nothing
even though one is not meaning talking at all but just pointing relative facts being the true existence of anyone
imans

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 01:07 pm
@imans,
so as i see it and as u can see i see too much useless nothing at all and nothing else too, wat a coincidence for such intelligent good will as if truth is nothing haha, well im not caca on haha big deal, but who is there to execute that sentence even nothing is taking it for a joke, conspiracy big deal against wat

else, which happen to prove that else is the right truth to exist

i was saying that as i see it, truth freedom is not true freedom and this is where the big mess started

apparantly true freedom is one while truth is never one so cant b free while it wants to so it kills any and all freedom rights in meaning its freedom first as the way to exist confortably taking advantage of objective rights

so existence will b real only when truth stop insisting to b free, freedom is a right to anyone acting for right and good over its own self being real
while the ability of truth to realize objective freedom as positive present is enough of freedom superiority of moves
it should stop mean more freedom superiority to it and instead mean else rights freedom more, so it could stop increasing evil life ones when apparantly it refuse to kill inferiority for the easy ways of superiority use

when else are more free objectively then who means it is less free by itself will, so in truth more free since will is absolute subject freedom

mayb truth need to learn what is one and its superiority but objectively truth is **** since it doesnt care for freedom abuse and living tortures of rights endured individually
then truth is not to learn anything since it has no right to exist, this is why surely all is about creations for another dimension of truth that do not exist ever and wont

like i said only me is right to exist, u stay with truth as one **** till we see the true end of all this

RexRed

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 06:18 pm
@imans,
Imans... I have a book (several actually) you can shove up your self righteous and "truth" mongering a**. Smile

It might do you some good...
aspvenom

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 07:04 pm
@RexRed,
He is just misunderstood. I bet he's a polite person with a a rad accent in real life.
RexRed

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2012 07:15 pm
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:

He is just misunderstood. I bet he's a polite person with a a rad accent in real life.

Kind of reminds me of myself when I first came to this forum green and idealistic as heck... minus the rad accent Smile
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 06:54 am
Simply put.

A man kills another...... Evil? yes, to those who care for the victim.
Good? yes, to those who knew the victim as a serial-killer.

Point is, Good and Evil are subjective points of view.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Applying emotively conceived labels to an event or effect does not universally define said act.

summation: Good, Evil, Right, Wrong etc.... POV, points of view.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 09:04 am
@mark noble,
Well stated. Mr. Green
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 10:15 am

love says it all for **** sake end of statement forever