Some girl's in "love" with my happily married man.

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 06:19 am
shazzer wrote:
I totally feel you, and I'm not even remotely married. I've never understood the appeal of the 'married man' thing. I've had friends that have done it. In fact, a good friend right now. But it mystifies me.

No mystery. A married man is SAFE, especially for a woman who fears committment.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:01 am
Or maybe because it's so NAUGHTY!!!

I think it's a power trip for some types to think they got someones husband to be unfaithful.

Overall....I don't think that woman who screw married men like other woman very much.

It's like "What do I care, she doesn't count."

On the whole, the woman who engages in that kind of casual/semi-casual sex doesn't consider the wife any kind of real obstacle precisely BECAUSE she's never been bitch slapped.

You get bitch slapped really good a couple times, you start to reconsider he's not worth it.....DAMN, that old woman hits HARD!!!

http://data1.blog.de/blog/p/phantomerikobsession/img/bitch-slap.jpg
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:03 am
oh hey, I just ran across this too...

I think I'm gonna print some cards up.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/Vamp2593/bitch-slap_1130536521.jpg
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 11:07 am
Chai Tea wrote:
On the whole, the woman who engages in that kind of casual/semi-casual sex doesn't consider the wife any kind of real obstacle precisely BECAUSE she's never been bitch slapped.

Since I'm kind of short on casual/semi-casual sex these days, I'd appreciate it if you could just PM me her telephone number. I can wait until after you're done bitchslapping her. Alternatively, I wouldn't mind slapping her myself to spare you the work.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 27 Sep, 2006 12:15 pm
Ah, Badst Maru...

Wish I had a window sticker of that guy....
0 Replies