Bill Clinton Takes On Fox News

gungasnake

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:35 am
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/TommyDale/hillaryandnose.jpg
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 02:22 am
In a rush to condemn Clinton, we forget that he had a consensual affair with an adult for which he was impeached but the Republicans overlook the pederastic Foley. Hypocrites!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 08:16 pm
MarionT wrote:
In a rush to condemn Clinton, we forget that he had a consensual affair with an adult for which he was impeached but the Republicans overlook the pederastic Foley. Hypocrites!

Bernard you had me going when Marion T first appeared and you disappeared. It's clear you still have some others going.

It really is surprising to me that most Lefties recognized your incarnation before the Righties.

Aside from the ejaculative response of Lefties that "WE ARE MORE INTELLIGENT AND INSIGHTFUL!" there must be a rational explanation.

Can the insane recognize the actor who plays the insane?

Have your responses not had the requisite occurences of cliches and buzz words?

In any case, while I think you've carried the Marion T persona a bit too far, I applaud your discipline for remaining in character.

You are a strange and fascinating individual.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 08:22 pm
gungasnake wrote:
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/TommyDale/hillaryandnose.jpg

Laughing

Pick your nose in the WC. (that for our European friends)

Pick your nose in the shower.

Pick your nose in your car where others can see you but there is at least the illusion of privacy.

BUT...pick your nose while addressing the the United States Senate?!

God, I didn't think women picked their noses! Do they also defecate? (If so, spare us the Clintonian proof).
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 08:26 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Nah, its the fact that he did solely speak in cliches and buzz words that gave him away as a rightie.. :wink:

I think that with his "Marion" persona, Bernard wanted to prove that us lefties wouldnt mind his brand of vitriolity at all if only he was being vitriolic about things we agreed on.. that was the theory.

(I think either Tico or you proposed the same theory about Coulter once - that we'd love what she's doing if she were a liberal.)

But alas, Marion/Bernard's theory crashed almost immediately. We didnt appreciate his brand of bullshit when it came from our left either.

I'm really glad he allowed us to make that point, actually Smile

I agree, however, that Bernard has exceeded expectations by just how much he has managed to stay in character. I wouldnt have thought it. I mean, all this time, and not once a mention of Posner!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 09:11 pm
nimh wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Nah, its the fact that he did solely speak in cliches and buzz words that gave him away as a rightie.. :wink:

I think that with his "Marion" persona, Bernard wanted to prove that us lefties wouldnt mind his brand of vitriolity at all if only he was being vitriolic about things we agreed on.. that was the theory.

Fair comment, but not all of you recognize his true identity so it's hardly a slam dunk.

(I think either Tico or you proposed the same theory about Coulter once - that we'd love what she's doing if she were a liberal.)

It may have been Tico but it wasn't me. I have had many arguments to make concerning Coulter but that wasn't one of them. This is not to say that I disagree with the argument, simply that I don't believe I ever made it.

But alas, Marion/Bernard's theory crashed almost immediately. We didnt appreciate his brand of bullshit when it came from our left either.

And yet y'all seem to have this superhuman tolerance for (if not sub-human desire for) bullshit.

And what point was that?

I agree, however, that Bernard has exceeded expectations by just how much he has managed to stay in character. I wouldnt have thought it. I mean, all this time, and not once a mention of Posner!

Indeed.

0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 03:45 am
If gunga's worst complaint about Hillary Clinton is that she occasionally picks her nose, she must be very good indeed.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 04:51 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
nimh wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Fair comment, but not all of you recognize his true identity so it's hardly a slam dunk.

It may have been Tico but it wasn't me. I have had many arguments to make concerning Coulter but that wasn't one of them. This is not to say that I disagree with the argument, simply that I don't believe I ever made it.

And yet y'all seem to have this superhuman tolerance for (if not sub-human desire for) bullshit.

And what point was that?

Indeed.

Do the right recognize Italgato's crap for what it is in his usual right loony incarnations? If so they usually remain utterly silent. There must be a rational explanation. Have his responses not had the requisite occurences of cliches and buzz words?

Can the insane recognize the person who regurgitates the insane endlessly?

Does this mean they are so subhuman/insane they do not recognize a fellow subhuman/insane person?

Or that his identical but opposite drivel is so close to their beliefs that they think it sensible and reasonable?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 06:02 am
Dunno, dlowan. Puzzles me, too.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 06:57 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

It really is surprising to me that most Lefties recognized your incarnation before the Righties.

I attribute it to a willingness to believe, on the part of the righties, and a general skepticism on the part of everyone else. The fact that "everyone else" is now considered the left, helps.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 07:26 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I attribute it to a willingness to believe, on the part of the righties, and a general skepticism on the part of everyone else. The fact that "everyone else" is now considered the left, helps.

Actually, apparently "everyone else" is considered subhuman and insane.

Pretty diagnostic, I believe.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:01 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Perhaps, but I think a review of past threads will reveal that there has never been a particularly significant reaction to the comments of Marion T by the A2K Right. In truth this may be because many were quickly warned off by members of the A2K Left. It's a mystery that may never be solved.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 09:06 pm
dlowan wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Actually, apparently "everyone else" is considered subhuman and insane.

Pretty diagnostic, I believe.

Considering the terms you have used to describe conservatives, I consider your umbrage at my use of sub-human and insane (clearly not intended to be literal) quite laughable.

But then you're always good for a few laughs dlowan. That they are not ever intentionally sought by you makes them all the more enjoyable.

[Geez and I thought calling Bernard out as Marion T would win me the accolades of my Liberal friends. Go figure.]
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 06:08 pm
I received a heads up about MarionT with the suggestion that she/he/it was the late and unlamented BernardR who was obviously the reincarnation of mustygatto. Another enabler2know thinks MarionT can not possibly equal Bernagatto. One of the righties, I think it was Timberlandko, did a brilliant satire on the Bernagatto writing style. Shows you that despite Bernagatto's claim to write on behalf of Ticomayo and MysteryMan and okie et al (none of whom are in the least reticent), that the annoyance generated by Bernagatto is the one thing upon which both the left and the right can agree!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 07:11 pm
That's funny, POM....
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2006 06:43 pm
snood -- It is funny. because poorold Bernagatto thinks he's the hero of the right and it turns out that several of the righties find him as annoying as the lefties do!
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 08:10 pm
The "cow" is full of bovine excrement, as usual. The "cow", if she is able to read, and I doubt it, does not know that I do not write for anyone but myself. The "cow" is invited to scroll past any of my posts but I pray that she does not leave a cow pie behind.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 08:35 pm
MarionT wrote:
The "cow" is full of bovine excrement, as usual. The "cow", if she is able to read, and I doubt it, does not know that I do not write for anyone but myself. The "cow" is invited to scroll past any of my posts but I pray that she does not leave a cow pie behind.

POssum you couldn't say **** if your mouth was full of it.
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 10:54 pm
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 06:20 am
Who put the marion in marionette?
0 Replies