Hill and Bill; Coming Soon in Paperback...

snood

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 08:55 pm
She hasn't been ambiguous at all to me, Joe. But good job pointing out the smear and slander in her latest post.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 09:16 pm
I must be dense, Rolling Eyes :wink:
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 09:28 pm
Well, I guess the rads never change their stripes. The playbook on Bill Clinton is and has been what Sofia wrote. And the anti-women bias always manages to show up.

It's too bad, because it reduces the rad repubs to stereotypes. Women belong two steps behind the men, because the men are always smarter. (But they will bring up Rice, who is most often a peek behind the curtain, and a few others, whose names are difficult to remember. All their chairmen are men.) No matter what sleaze the rads produce, they can never equal Bill Clinton. Mostly because they still can't figure out his continuing popularity, and general acknowledgement of intelligence. And, of course, Hillary - my God! she's a woman! Doesn't she know her place?

I had expected more here, instead of the same old tired, easily seen envy and resentment. This is two-bit stuff, dug out of the same garbage can it's been in.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 7 Jun, 2003 10:54 pm
Hear, hear, Joe! As usual, your insights are razor-sharp.

(Geez, I hope I never make you mad!!!)
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2003 02:02 pm
Get over yourselves!

Most of the allegations are just allegations--many are fact.

I did say he's not the only one accused of such things and this is true.

I am middle of the road--you will admit I'm not the only one to say these things--you act like he's your daddy, or something.

Look at the Bush list--
Drunken daughters; a coke head; a numbscull legacy, who relied on daddy for a spot in college; a drug addict niece; coordinator of 911; member of Bin Laden family cabal; a coward, who ran around the country, hiding from terrorists on 911; stealer of elections; a guy who had a war and sent young men and women to their deaths so he could enrich himself with oil...

Geez, what thin skins.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2003 02:08 pm
thin skins on taters fried up in very hot oil til crispy are yummy. however as i understand it Bill Clintion was brought up for empeachment for lying about something that was not a crime whether he did it or not.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2003 02:33 pm
And, then there's more-- from net gossip page.
------------------------------------------------------

Bush, Barbara. Married to George Bush. Reportedly nice in her dotage but vicious to social outsiders as a college girl.

Bush, George. "Glad-handing sack of ****." Prissy and sanctimonious hypocrite. Had long-time affair while married to Barbara Bush; hired his mistress as State Dept spokeswoman. Also reported to have enjoyed the favors of "party girls."

Bush, George W. Recovering drunkard and cokehead. Not the brightest bulb in the lamp, and in fact couldn't spell cat if you gave him the "c" and the "a." The best argument against participatory democracy I know. Hypocritical moralist; Bill Clinton without the brains. Funded a girlfriend's abortion. At odds with his wife over how to treat his daughters' alcoholism.

Clinton, Bill. Corrupt gladhanding weasel. (Likable in person.) Horn-dog; reportedly nailed Sharon Stone on election evening. Rumored to have slept with Markie Post and Babs Streisand (while Hillary was visiting her ailing father, no less!). Merkin for Hillary Clinton. Underendowed.

Clinton, Hillary. Lesbian/bisexual; reported to have slept with one/both of the Fosters and George Stephanopoulous. Corrupt, manipulative power behind Bill Clinton.
---------------------
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 8 Jun, 2003 05:26 pm
Anyone watching the interview with Hillary by Barbara Walters? (on at the moment...)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 04:08 am
Well, my thanks for relaying the information from where was it rumormongers.com or sleazoville.com? Such talk, as one of my dead uncle would say, does not make you evenhanded, it just shows you as an equal opportunity disparager. There is a difference between being in the middle ground and not being grounded. Thanks again, it cleared up a lot of things for me. Joe
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 9 Jun, 2003 05:48 am
PDiddie- Although I am no ardent fan of Hill, I think that the she was very good in the interview, and on the surface, appeared sincere. The problem is, right now I am very leery of the words that come out of politicians mouths, of any persuasion.

Now, If she starts popping up all over the TV screen, the Ladies' magazines, etc. I'll know that she has very cleverly found a non-political way to place herself in the public eye. Sharp little character, that Hillary!
0 Replies

Tex-Star

Reply Tue 10 Jun, 2003 09:28 pm
None of us have, really, much understanding of any of the people discussed here. If someone wrote a book about anyone it may sound similar. Who knows what lies hidden in anybody's mind, all tucked away in the denial corner? Who really cares? And, who said, "People get the leaders they deserve?"

Just heard Sean Hannidy (msp.?) interview the lady who claimed Bill Clinton raped her in 1978. I believed her. But, I also believe Bill told Hill he did have sex with her but it was consensual. These people are all liars, but aren't all politicians today? Poor us. Now, these creep politicians are all going to do ANYTHING to get elected. So, being that "people get the leaders they deserve" what, exactly, are we the people going to do.

Maybe it is us who should change. How do you people think we should change?
0 Replies