Nuke Iran

cjhsa

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 09:28 pm
Nancy Pelosi thanks you for your support.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:33 am
cjhsa wrote:
DON'T SACRIFICE YOUR DIGNITY

We've all read your posts. It's much much much too late for you to start worrying about this.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:42 am
Happy days are here again.

Quote:

Six Arab states join rush to go nuclear
By Richard Beeston, Diplomatic Editor

Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, UAE and Saudi Arabia seek atom technology

THE SPECTRE of a nuclear race in the Middle East was raised yesterday when six Arab states announced that they were embarking on programmes to master atomic technology.

The move, which follows the failure by the West to curb Iran's controversial nuclear programme, could see a rapid spread of nuclear reactors in one of the world's most unstable regions, stretching from the Gulf to the Levant and into North Africa.

The countries involved were named by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) as Algeria, Egypt, Morocco and Saudi Arabia. Tunisia and the UAE have also shown interest.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2436948,00.html

0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:02 am
Intrepid wrote:
Um, just wondering. As a curious outsider. Who is the we?

Intrepid, hate to be the one to tell you, but cj hears voices...that's the 'we'.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 03:46 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Asherman wrote:
I have almost zero faith in popularity polls.

At least they show a broader image than when a single "Asherman" says on A2K that Iran, in his opinion, is perhaps the most dangerous country in the world .
Walter, I couldn't agree less. I'd rather hear Asherman's opinion, or Walter's for that matter, than some poll that may or may not have been taken off a leading question... or had 3 options where two get excluded from the negative conclusion (NY Times special)... or who knows who they polled or how many. People like you two, who I respect, offering original opinions is infinitely more informative and thought provoking to me.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 06:31 am
pachelbel wrote:
Intrepid, hate to be the one to tell you, but cj hears voices...that's the 'we'.

The A2K trolls have been rather talkative lately.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:07 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Asherman wrote:

At least they show a broader image than when a single "Asherman" says on A2K that Iran, in his opinion, is perhaps the most dangerous country in the world .
Walter, I couldn't agree less. I'd rather hear Asherman's opinion, or Walter's for that matter, than some poll that may or may not have been taken off a leading question... or had 3 options where two get excluded from the negative conclusion (NY Times special)... or who knows who they polled or how many. People like you two, who I respect, offering original opinions is infinitely more informative and thought provoking to me.

Yeah, but I bet your affinity for the polls would increase if they started reflecting more positively for your side.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 01:48 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Just wait until Pelosi starts focusing on the real issues, like retreating, disarming, and in general acting like a bunch of liberal pansy asses - that'll get the respect we deserve.

DON'T SACRIFICE YOUR DIGNITY - DON'T VOTE DEMOCREEP.

Pelosi definitely will try to assault our Second Amendment if she seizes power.

However, at the state government level, some Democratic votes are OK.

Note that Granholm recently signed a bill ensuring that lists of the identities of CCW holders can't be released to the public.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 06:35 pm
snood wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Asherman wrote:

Yeah, but I bet your affinity for the polls would increase if they started reflecting more positively for your side.
Not so. I'll take a few pages of Soz, Nimh, Craven, Finn, Asherman, Thomas, Set, Georgeob1, etc. over any poll you can furnish... on pretty much any subject. I'm the anti-John-Kerry in that my opinion never sways with the weathervane. Respected reason trumps popularity every time.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 08:08 pm
Further, the story and the poll behind it are misleading at best. Headline reads Bush more dangerous... and in conclusion Brits "fear" him more than others? Which is it? What was the poll question? I would say Bush is more dangerous than the other 4 mentioned jerkoffs combined... but that doesn't necessarily mean I fear him. Being as his potential to do harm dwarfs every other member of the human race at present, I'd question the intelligence of anyone who didn't recognize the inherent danger. Consensus means even less than consensus if you don't even know what the consensus is agreeing to. Idea But, by all means, enjoy your informative poll. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 08:20 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Respected reason trumps popularity every time.

Telling that you think there has been even one iota of reason from the criminals that have occupied the government for the last number of years, OB.

I guess 'reason' to you means lies, subterfuge, torture, illegal invasions, pandering to evangelicals then dissing them, the murder of thousands of Iraqis, the widespread destruction of their country, unbelievably ianane legislation, monstrous debt, ... .

I think that cheese has gotten inside your head, Bill.
0 Replies

pachelbel

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:04 pm
Iran isn't terrorizing citizens, are they? They have not threatened any country, and if you think they have I'd like to see the proof.

Israel, on the other hand, is terrorizing citizens daily. An Israeli sniper just killed a 12 year old Palestinian girl. The Zionists are leading in all this sh*t.
With the backing of the Christian Zionist Coalition in the US.

I would have thought some americans might have figured out that they're being lied to again by their media. Iran has the right to enrich uranium, according to the UN Security Council.

Iran doesn't drop cluster bombs on CITIZENS.

Israel does. Is the US afraid of Israel?
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:55 pm
Surely the right would not be questioning the integrity or accuracy of the poll had it claimed that 95% of the world wished that Bush was their president.

Polls are always inaccurate or skewed when they show Dubya in ill favor.
0 Replies