I need your honest opinion!

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 07:04 pm
Velveeta can be bought in slices. Who knew?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 09:35 pm
I resent the originator of this thread - old europe - using the good name of my Lord and Master - Possum-Cat, in vain! To represent some f***wit. Of all da noive!

Poss cat likes spam, too - and the dead parrot sketch!

spam spam spam spam....
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 09:59 pm
And just what is wrong with the Fairy? We have a good one in the House of Representatives named Barney Frank.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:04 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
<a whooshing noise is heard, as the fun fairy passes over Bernard's head, leaving a vapour trail as she heads for pastures new, where people actually smile occasionally>

Point of order, the whooshing noise was heard as the fun fairy passes thru the emptiness of Bernard head, she thought it would be fun to zoom thru his ears unimpeded.

Some thins in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear
and curse
When you're chewing on
life's gristle
Don't grumble!! give a whistle... and this'll help things turn out for the best......
And (music slides into the song)
Always look on the bright side of life, whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle

and my all time fav,

I'm a lumber jack And I'm OK
I sleep all night
and I work all day

I cut down trees
I eat my lunch
I go to the Lavatory (pronounced lav a tree)
On Wednesdays I go shopping
And have buttered scones for tea

I've decided not to include the (blank) on my (blank) and tell me that you love me...............because Bernard would be offended and claim the Pythons were racist, or sexed up. It was just theater of the absurd and glorious to be young at the time.

There are 25 tunes written by various Pythons appearing on "Monty Python sings", Virgin records. Probably still available on Amazon. My copy was a gift from my Son. Cheers
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:07 pm
Is that a stab at humour I detect, Bernard?

I have ABSOLUTELY no idea who this Barney Frank is, but from your previous posts, I would hazard a guess that you are possibly taking a swipe at his sexual orientation ?

Hilarious!

I love subtle comedy.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:10 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And just what is wrong with the Fairy? We have a good one in the House of Representatives named Barney Frank.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:13 pm
Echo echo echo echo....

Am I suffering from deja vu?
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:23 pm
No, but you might be suffering from ajed uv!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:28 pm
Can I come to dinner one evening, Bernard? It would be such fun.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:42 pm
I think the fun fairy just took another pass thru "you know where".
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:45 pm
I am very sorry, Lord Elpus, but we don't allow people who are flatulent to eat with us--A matter of good hygiene, you know!!!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:49 pm
BernardR wrote:
I am very sorry, Lord Elpus, but we don't allow people who are flatulent to eat with us--A matter of good hygiene, you know!!!

The fun fairy has decided not to enter thru the ears any longer, nor any other place near the humorless......Fun fairy has been there, done that. Wasn't really very edifying.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 10:59 pm
I am speaking to Lord Elpus-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 11:04 pm
You may have intended your remark for Lord Ellpus, but unfortunately for all of us, we see your remarks. But keep working on that sense of humor, might be late in the game, but never say never.

By the way Lord Ellpus, both mr. glitterbag and myself would be honored to host you for dinner or any other meal to celebrate good humor and fellowship.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 11:14 pm
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:03 am
glitterbag wrote:
You may have intended your remark for Lord Ellpus, but unfortunately for all of us, we see your remarks. But keep working on that sense of humor, might be late in the game, but never say never.

By the way Lord Ellpus, both mr. glitterbag and myself would be honored to host you for dinner or any other meal to celebrate good humor and fellowship.

reprise
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:08 am
Why?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:29 am
Personally, I think there are TWO BernardR's, but in different time dimensions. One is about a minute or so behind the other.

It's very similar to the law of buses, I think.

Maybe we should ask someone in from one of the science threads, to have it explained properly.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 12:47 am
This is turning into such an exciting thread! I can even picture the outstretched wiggling fingers, thumbs firmly placed just in front of the ears and the tongue being poked out. Scintillating stuff!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2006 01:57 am
BernardR wrote:
No, but you might be suffering from ajed uv!

Oh my! Was that a joke?

Or just another - more endowed with humour - member of the possum family?

margo wrote:
I resent the originator of this thread - old europe - using the good name of my Lord and Master - Possum-Cat, in vain! To represent some f***wit. Of all da noive!

Poss cat likes spam, too - and the dead parrot sketch!

spam spam spam spam....

I think I am ultimately responsible for the Possum outrage, Margo.
0 Replies