Miller

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 04:12 pm
Have you tried Cukes under your eyes?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 11:18 am
what are Cukes?

God the girls are so nice on here!

about dairy products: i have been eating more of them than i should of. I am not completely allergic to them, just intollerant. i get a headache and a bloated tummy.

pq xxxxxxxxxxxx

tai chi: Next year i am going to art college to do a foundation degree in art, then i am going to goldmiths, london to do music. I know that sounds weird, but the theory is that because i dont know whether to do art or music if i do a foundation degree i am in a better position to decide, and then if i do decide to do art i have the neccesarry qualification. also i will be living at home so it wont cost any more money.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 11:33 am
cucumbers
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 04:03 pm
cucumber slices or cold tea bags (something about the tannic acid seems to help) -- just lie back and rest them on your closed eyes (this might be more for puffiness though)

Your foundation degree sounds interesting. My son starts college in a couple of weeks taking Fundamentals of Art and Design. It's only a year long course but it may help him decide if he wants to go into teaching, art therapy, or just starve in a garret while painting Smile
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 11:45 am
wow, good luck to him ta chi, sounds good.

How long do you leave the cucumbers on?
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2006 04:03 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
How long do you leave the cucumbers on?

Um, I may have to do some research on this and get back to you (I've got cucumbers in the fridge...)

Smile
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 09:36 am
about 10-15 minutes or until they go all warm

x
0 Replies

hustlers

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 12:55 am
cucumbers do the job
well, as they said it, cucembers are the best ones. i tried using potato slices as well, and it helped also. i am using some natural cucumber cream for that.and drink lots of water, no smoking and late night partying
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 01:23 am
Yeah, you know smoking is a big one. Good point. I've noticed a big difference since I've quit and now that the poison is out of my system.

My eyes still get bags, but they are less reddish and poofy.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 06:17 am
Well i found tea bags work in the morning. and then i had this stupid idea of leaving them on all night and when i woke up today they were so swollen i couldnt see, and my eyes have gone al blurry so im going to the eye hospital in about an hour.
so dont do that.
0 Replies

NoNe

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 06:20 pm
So how does it look at the start?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 03:00 am
What start?
i spent 2 hours at the eye hospital yesterday! and then they told me that there was nothing wrong with my eye, and to stop putting tea bags on my eyes all night. Doh! what a twat.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 26 Sep, 2006 01:10 pm
I'm just glad you're ok, Penty.
Note to self: don't sleep with teabags on eyes. Smile
0 Replies