how do i tell my mom.....

NickFun

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 05:39 pm
I had sex for the first time when I was 15. Granted, my friends knew but there was not a chance in hell Iwas going to tell my mother. I am now 46 and have still not told my mother I have had sex, though I'm sure she may have figured it out.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2006 05:43 pm
last post to you
If you truly are 14 yr old, this is all too sad:

Stop posting here online NOW and talk with her NOW.

All this activity has your avoiding the (hopefully) inevitable -- a parental discussion with most important person to your development. And the only opinions that matter here on this subject are hers (and your's).

If you have a counselor assigned to you, your Mom is paying (or someone is) for you to make progress on your emotional health and well-being. as an adult, I strongly suggest you discuss anything and everything with her and not US.

If you are not a 14-yr-old female, then GROW UP, fercrissakes!

Understand?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:13 pm
C'mon Rag. No one goes to their stict mother and tells them they've been having sex. Did you? Does your mother know that you have sex? Every human being (with very few exceptions) is the result of men and women satisfying their primal urges to procreate. That's just the way it is!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:41 pm
If it is some perv, ugh... makes me sick.

If it is a 14 year old girl, hon, if you can't say oral sex and describe what you are doing (mutual masturbation - being "fingered") - You shouldn't be doing it.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:43 pm
Your mileage may vary
Nickfun: My contention is still that this is all faked. And, if it isn't faked, the advice I gave is EXACTLY how I'd want MY child advised if she were having this sort of problem.

Your mileage may vary.
0 Replies