ISRAEL - IRAN - SYRIA - HAMAS - HEZBOLLAH - WWWIII?

Brand X

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 12:48 pm
dyslexia wrote:
once again possum is full of **** and makes posts that are, at best, obnoxious. One can only conclude that Possum is a 3rd grade dropout from a inner-city trade school specializing in sewer system maintaince.

He could be your doctor then. Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 12:49 pm
exactly.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 01:08 pm
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 01:25 pm
Blue, I think that Israel won.

There has been a lot of damage to Hez, with a number of its leaders killed. Of particular importance, Israel wreaked tremendous damage to Lebanon, and has even said that it will do a better job next time. I think it will increasingly sink in with the Lebanese that Hez, with its raids, rocketing, and suicide bombing, is not worth it. After all, Lebanon gained nothing but destruction, death, and injury from the war. Damage to Israel was slight. I can see Hez reigned in.

We shall see.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 01:28 pm
I await revel's analysis of the definition showing exactly WHY it does not define radical Islamic Extremists such as Hezbollah, AlQaeda and the Taliban!

Again-

The word "fascism" means an extreme totalitarian system that suppresses human rights and democratic freedoms.

Islamic fundamentalism is fascistic in the precise, technical sense of the word.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 02:18 pm
Advocate wrote:
Blue, I think that Israel won.

There has been a lot of damage to Hez, with a number of its leaders killed. Of particular importance, Israel wreaked tremendous damage to Lebanon, and has even said that it will do a better job next time. I think it will increasingly sink in with the Lebanese that Hez, with its raids, rocketing, and suicide bombing, is not worth it. After all, Lebanon gained nothing but destruction, death, and injury from the war. Damage to Israel was slight. I can see Hez reigned in.

We shall see.

Here's another take on the fabulous hezbully "victory"...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1683541/posts

Tehran Takes Gloomy View of the Lebanon War and Truce
Debka ^ | August 14, 2006, 3:35 PM (GMT+02:00) | Debka

Posted on 08/14/2006 12:37:21 PM PDT by DannyTN

While the damage caused Israel's military reputation tops Western assessments of the Lebanon war, DEBKAfile's Iranian sources report an entirely different perception taking hold in ruling circles in Tehran.

After UN Security Council resolution 1701 calling for a truce was carried Friday, Aug. 11, the heads of the regime received two separate evaluations of the situation in Lebanon - one from Iran's foreign ministry and one from its supreme national security council. Both were bleak: their compilers were concerned that Iran had been manipulatively robbed of its primary deterrent asset ahead of a probable nuclear confrontation with the United States and Israel.

While the foreign ministry report highlighted the negative aspects of the UN resolution, the council's document complained that Hizballah squandered thousands of rockets - either by firing them into Israel or having them destroyed by the Israeli air force.

The writer of this report is furious over the waste of Iran's most important military investment in Lebanon merely for the sake of a conflict with Israeli over two kidnapped soldiers.

It took Iran two decades to build up Hizballah's rocket inventory.

DEBKAfile's sources estimate that Hizballah's adventure wiped out most of the vast sum of $4-6 bn the Iranian treasury sunk into building its military strength. The organization was meant to be strong and effective enough to provide Iran with a formidable deterrent to Israel embarking on a military operation to destroy the Islamic regime's nuclear infrastructure.

To this end, Tehran bought the Israeli military doctrine of preferring to fight its wars on enemy soil. In the mid-1980s, Iran decided to act on this doctrine by coupling its nuclear development program with Israel's encirclement and the weakening its deterrence strength. The Jewish state was identified at the time as the only country likely to take vigorous action to spike Iran's nuclear aspirations.

The ayatollahs accordingly promoted Hizballah's rise as a socio-political force in Lebanon, at the same time building up its military might and capabilities for inflicting damage of strategic dimensions to Israel's infrastructure.

That effort was accelerated after Israeli forces withdrew from the Lebanese security zone in May 2000. A bunker network and chain of fortified positions were constructed, containing war rooms equipped with the finest western hi-tech gadgetry, including night vision gear, computers and electronics, as well as protective devices against bacteriological and chemical warfare.

This fortified network was designed for assault and defense alike.

Short- medium- and long-range rockets gave the hard edge to Hizballah's ablity to conduct a destructive war against Israel and its civilians - when the time was right for Tehran.

Therefore, Iran's rulers are hopping mad and deeply anxious over news of the huge damage sustained by Hizballah's rocket inventory, which was proudly touted before the war as numbering 13,000 pieces.

Hizballah fighters, they are informed, managed to fire only a small number of Khaibar-1 rockets, most of which hit Haifa and Afula, while nearly 100 were destroyed or disabled by Israeli air strikes.

The long-range Zelzal-1 and Zelzal-2, designed for hitting Tel Aviv and the nuclear reactor at Dimona have been degraded even more. Iran sent over to Lebanon 50 of those missiles. The keys to the Zelzal stores stayed in the hands of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards officers who were in command of Hizballah. Nasrallah and his officers had no access to these stores.

But Tehran has learned that Israel was able to destroy most of the 22 Zelzal launchers provided.

That is not the end of the catalogue of misfortunes for the Islamic rulers of Iran.

1. The UN Security Council embodied in resolution 1701 a chapter requiring Hizballah to disarm - in the face of a stern warning issued by supreme ruler Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in person in the early days of the war. Revolutionary Guards commanders went so far as to boast: "No one alive is capable of disarming Hizballah."

The disarming of Hizballah would therefore be a bad knock to the supreme ruler's authority and prestige as well as a disastrous blow for the deterrent force so painstakingly and expensively fashioned as a second front line to protect the Islamic republic from a safe distance.

2. Hizballah's ejection from South Lebanon, if accomplished in the aftermath of the ceasefire, would moreover deprive Tehran of the sword hanging over Israel's head of instantaneous attack.

For the sake of partial damage control, Tehran handed Nasrallah a set of new instructions Sunday, Aug. 13:

First, to find a way of evading the ceasefire and keeping up war operations against Israeli forces.

Second, to reject the proposal to disarm before the Lebanese government meets on this Monday afternoon. In fact, that meeting was called off after Hassan Nasrallah sent a message to the Lebanese ministers flatly refusing to have Hizballah give up its weapons in the south. He also turned down a compromise proposal handed him later, whereby the Lebanese army's first mission after deploying in the south would be to help Hizballah evacuate its fighters with their arms to positions north of the Litani River.

The strategy evolving in Tehran since the ceasefire went into effect Monday morning requires Hizballah to employ a range of stratagems - not only to prevent the truce from stabilizing but to stop the Lebanese army from deploying n the south and, above all, the entry of an effective international force.

Furthermore, Hizballah is instructed to stretch the military crisis into the next three of four months, synchronously with the timetable for a UN Security Council sanctions-wielding session on Iran.

According to exclusive reports reaching DEBKAfile's sources, the Iranian government believes that Israel and the United States are preparing a military operation for the coming October and November to strike Iran's nuclear installations. It is therefore vital to keep the two armies fully occupied with other pursuits.

Iranian leaders' conviction that the Lebanon war was staged to bamboozle them rests on certain perceptions:

As seen from Tehran, Israel looked as though it was carrying out a warming-up exercise in preparation for its main action against Iran's nuclear program. The Israeli army was able to explore, discover and correct its weak points, understand what was lacking and apply the necessary remedial measures. They therefore expect the IDF to emerge from the war having produced novel methods of warfare.

They also have no doubt that the United States will replenish Israel's war chest with a substantial aid program of new and improved weaponry.

From the Iranian viewpoint, Israel succeeded in seriously degrading Hizballah's capabilities. It was also able to throw the Lebanese Shiite militia to the wolves; the West is now in a position to force Nasrallah and his men to quit southern Lebanon and disarm. The West shut its eyes when he flouted the Resolution 1559 order for the disarmament of all Lebanese militias. But that game is over. The Americans will use Resolution 1701 as an effect weapon to squeeze Iran, denied of its second-front deterrence, on its nuclear program.

Tehran hopes to pre-empt the American move by torpedoing the Lebanon ceasefire and preventing the termination of hostilities at all costs.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 02:23 pm
If this guy knows what he's talking about, Gunga, this is the most chilling phrase in the piece:

Quote:
From the Iranian viewpoint, Israel succeeded in seriously degrading Hizballah's capabilities. It was also able to throw the Lebanese Shiite militia to the wolves; the West is now in a position to force Nasrallah and his men to quit southern Lebanon and disarm. The West shut its eyes when he flouted the Resolution 1559 order for the disarmament of all Lebanese militias. But that game is over. The Americans will use Resolution 1701 as an effect weapon to squeeze Iran, denied of its second-front deterrence, on its nuclear program.

Tehran hopes to pre-empt the American move by torpedoing the Lebanon ceasefire and preventing the termination of hostilities at all costs.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 02:31 pm
One other thing nobody is talking about, that I can see at least.....

In past years and ages and in past wars, when somebody like Adolf Hitler ****ed up, his whole country got turned into Sanford&Son Inc. or a reasonable facsimile of that. Nobody in Germany in 1946 was much better or much worse off than anybody else, and so you at least had a sense of shared misfortune.

In fact my brother once worked for a guy who had been working for Adolf Hitler on an 88 battery on the Russian front when he was 14 years old and he told me that the whole German countryside was so totally blasted that the only thing they could make grow for the first two years was cabbage, and that Germans were eating sauerkraut for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and maybe sauerkraut cooked with some fancy recipe for Sunday dinner; he said "you know, they call us Germans Krauts, but anybody who lived through that **** couldn't be made to eat sauerkraut at gunpoint, he'd rather ****ing die..."

Picture then the novel situation in Lebanon where Israelis were using smart bombs and targetting only hezbully targets. Picture some little slammite kid asking his mother

Quote:

"Mommy, how come Hassan's house is all blown to **** and ruined and everything, and nobody elses is??"

and his mother answering:

Quote:

"Because Hassan's mommy and daddy are a couple of A$$HOLES who were working for the hezbullies and Hassan Nasrallah and Maxmous Ahmadi-najad...
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 02:34 pm
gungasnake wrote:
One other thing nobody is talking about, that I can see at least.....

In past years and ages and in past wars, when somebody like Adolf Hitler ****ed up, his whole country got turned into Sanford&Son Inc. or a reasonable facsimile of that. Nobody in Germany in 1946 was much better or much worse off than anybody else, and so you at least had a sense of shared misfortune.

In fact my brother once worked for a guy who had been working for Adolf Hitler on an 88 battery on the Russian front when he was 14 years old and he told me that the whole German countryside was so totally blasted that the only thing they could make grow for the first two years was cabbage, and that Germans were eating sauerkraut for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and maybe sauerkraut cooked with some fancy recipe for Sunday dinner; he said "you know, they call us Germans Krauts, but anybody who lived through that **** couldn't be made to eat sauerkraut at gunpoint, he'd rather ****ing die..."

Picture then the novel situation in Lebanon where Israelis were using smart bombs and targetting only hezbully targets. Picture some little slammite kid asking his mother

Quote:

"Mommy, how come Hassan's house is all blown to **** and ruined and everything, and nobody elses is??"

and his mother answering:

Quote:

"Because Hassan's mommy and daddy are a couple of A$$HOLES who were working for the hezbullies and Hassan Nasrallah and Maxmous Ahmadi-najad...

Yup. You can be pretty darn sure they weren't parking those rocket launchers beside or on top of the big shots' houses.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 03:19 pm
Gungasnake--Let me congratulate you on a superb post which puts the lie to the idiots who think that the Isrealis did not gain in this conflict.

I laughed out loud( I don't do that often when reading these posts) when you described what the mother said to her son when he asked why "Hassan's house is all blown to ****"

CONGRATULATIONS, GUNGASNAKE ON A DOUBLE COUP!!!!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 03:22 pm
Another interesting consideration is that most of the members of Hez had jobs and homes for themselves and families. I doubt that most of them exist anymore. Thus, I wonder how contented these members are at this point.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 03:32 pm
They aren't and their wives and children are saying:
You'd better get out of that murderous group. We need food and shelter and that comes before Islamic fanaticism.

If the ceasefire holds and the UN troops arrive, there will be hundreds if not thousands of groups--UN, Red Cross, etc. who will help the survivors.

I don't think they will want to go through this again!!!!
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 03:34 pm
Beyond comparison

By Gilad Atzmon
Online Journal Guest Writer

Aug 11, 2006, 01:19

'Israel Military action is an unjustified aggression that is being carried out in a style of Hitler, in a fascist fashion.' (Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez)

'Clearly, President Chavez needs a reality check when it comes to the Middle East conflict.' (Anti-Defamation League National Director, Abraham H. Foxman)

There is a trend amongst us all, the critical voices of Israel and Zionism. Time after time we compare Israel to the Third Reich; we equate the IDF to the Wehrmacht, we find a resemblance between the Israeli Air Force's tactics to the blitz technique of the Luftwafe, we occasionally associate Sharon's and Olmert's war crimes with those of Hitler. I myself have fallen into this very trap more than once. But I have now made up my mind. This fashion of speaking must be stopped once and for all.

To regard Hitler as the ultimate evil is nothing but surrendering to the Zio-centric discourse. To regard Hitler as the wickedest man and the Third Reich as the embodiment of evilness is to let Israel off the hook. To compare Olmert to Hitler is to provide Israel and Olmert with a metaphorical moral shield. It maintains Hitler at the lead and allows Olmert to stay in the tail.

My mother, indeed a very clever woman, challenged me a long time ago asking: 'Tell me Gilad, why is it that you and your friends always compare Israel to the Nazis? Isn't Israel bad enough?' At the time I found her remark rather amusing, but my mother's cynical instinct was more than correct. Israel is indeed 'bad enough.' Israel has already established a unique interpretation of the notion of wickedness that has managed to surpass any other evil. It is about time we internalise the fact that Israel and Zionism are the ultimate Evil with no comparison. And if this is not enough, unlike Nazism that belongs to the past, Zionism's wickedness is a crime which is still unfolding and worsening.

Chavez obviously has the absolute right to say what he said, yet I have to remind the adorable Venezuelan President that Hitler never flattened a country for no reason at all, and this is exactly what the Israelis have been doing in Lebanon for four weeks already and in Gaza for years and years. Looking at the carnage and the devastation in Lebanon doesn't leave any room for doubt. The current Israeli brutality is nothing but evilness for the sake of evilness. Retribution that knows no mercy. Israel is a devastating collective resurrection of the Biblical Samson. It is a modern representation of the man who kills women, children and the elderly, the Hebraic victorious master of blind indiscriminate retaliation.

For years, politically correct liberals who present themselves as leftists have been insisting upon telling us that Israeli aggression should be understood in expansionist colonial terms. This line of thinking is still promoted by more than a few Jewish peace activists around the world. The reason is simple; as long as Israel is a colonialist state, then the archaic 19th century Marxist orthodox paradigm can be applied to the conflict. Moreover, if Israel is indeed an expansionist colonial regional force, then nothing is categorically wrong with the Israelis, they are just like the British were, but 150 years too late.

Nonsense! The above dated interpretation is fundamentally wrong and deliberately misleading. Moreover, it is not applicable anymore, not even as a Judeo-centric PC fig leaf. Watching the devastation the Israeli Air Force has left in its wake, looking at the death and carnage in Lebanon doesn't leave any room for doubt. It has nothing to do with colonialism or expansionism. Lebanon and Beirut are not and have never been part of the Zionist Lebensraum aspiration.

It is the other way around, till the late 1960s the Israelis were totally sure that Lebanon would be the first Arab country to make peace with the Jewish State. Israel has never had any interest north of the Litani River and in spite of that, Israel has now destroyed every single Lebanese bridge, every airport, every power station. Hospitals are bombed, villages and neighbourhoods have been wiped out, one thousand Lebanese civilians have lost their lives and over a million citizens are displaced and homeless.

Now is the time to stand up and say it, unlike the Nazis who had respect for other national movements including Zionism, Israel has zero respect for anyone, including its next door neighbours. Israeli behaviour should be realised as the ultimate vulgar biblical barbarism on the verge of cannibalism. Israel is nothing but evilness for the sake of evilness. It is wickedness with no comparison.

Hence, there is no room for comparison between Israel and the Nazis. If a comparison is to be made, then it is the Israelis who win the championship of ruthlessness and the reasons are obvious. Nazi Germany was a tyranny, Israel is a democracy led by a centre-left national unity government. While we do not have any formal objective tool to determine the German people's approval of Nazi crimes (in the first place, Germans were not informed about Nazi homicidal crimes. Secondly, there was no objective independent poll system active in Germany at the time), the Israelis collectively approve their government's crimes in Lebanon and this fact is overwhelmingly documented in more than a few polls.

Nazis were indeed proper expansionists, they were trying to take towns and land intact. Carpet bombing and total erasure of populated areas that is so trendy amongst Israeli military and politicians (as well as Anglo-Americans) was never a Nazi tactic or strategy. Apparently, Israel isn't trying to take Lebanon; Israelis do not seem to be interested in Lebanese land. They just want to demolish it.

One may wonder what it is that they really want to achieve. In fact no one in Israel, or anywhere else for that matter, knows. Do they want to dismantle Hezbollah? Surely, they have achieved the very opposite.

Their impression that Hezbollah is a small faction of a minority fundamentalist militia that could be done away with effortlessly is shown as a ridiculous thesis with each passing day. Not only has it demonstrated itself as a force to be reckoned with, Hezbollah is now supported by 85 percent of the Lebanese people and this includes the Christian population (80 percent support among the Christian Lebanese).

Does Israel want to maintain its power of deterrence? Surely it achieved the very opposite. By now, every Arab knows that the Israeli Army isn't that glamorous anymore. In fact the photos of the Israeli military boot left on Lebanese soil says it all. In this war, it is the Israeli soldier who is taking off his military boots and running away for his life.

Does Israel want to secure its populated centres? Surely it has achieved the very opposite. The more Israel hits Lebanon's infrastructure, the greater are the barrages of missiles that are falling on Israeli cities. In fact, it is just a question of time before Tel Aviv gets a glimpse into the notion of life in Gaza and Beirut. Indeed Israel has no plan or strategy; instead it practices the lowest form of collective barbarian zeal. The Israelis demolish for the sake of demolishing. Israel is indeed an evil with no comparison.

Yet, we have to admit that Nazis were pretty good in provoking some international outrage. Not many loved Hitler beyond the Germanic world (and the English aristocracy). Israeli cannibalism, on the other hand, is adored by some Western leaders, and it is Blair, Bush and even Merkel who are afraid to stand up to Zionist barbarism.

While Nazism was defeated 12 years after it took power, Zionist brutality is a snowball of repulsive anger that knows no boundaries and no end. It rolls over the West and recruits the most morally deteriorated forces around, whether they are Blair and his ilk or some radical American Christian Fundamentalists. Zionism aims at turning our planet into a bloody battlefield. For the time being it is reducing the UN institution into an American neoconservative puppet. It is time we admit that Zionists are standing in the very centre of the so-called 'Cultural Clash.'

While Nazism was a nationalist expansionist movement with extensive yet limited ambitions, the Jewish State and its Zionist lobbies are trying to revive the spirit of a global crusade in the name of a bizarre religious war (Judeo-Christian versus Muslim).

If we want to save this world, if we want to live in a humane planet, we must focus on the gravest enemy of peace, those who are wicked for the sake of evilness: the Israeli State and world Zionism.

It is about time to get out of the closet and to say it all loudly. Israel and Zionism endanger our world. It isn't just Lebanon, Palestine and the Arabs who suffer. It is now Britain and America that are dragged into an idiotic war. It is the entire West that is asked to rescue what the Israelis left out of Lebanon. We all have to de-Zionise ourselves before it is too late. We have to admit that Israel is the ultimate evil rather than Nazi Germany. Abe Foxman and the ADL are correct for a change, we all need a reality check. We should never compare Israel to Nazi Germany. As far as evilness is concerned, we should now let Israel take the lead.

Coming very soon: The revelation of a top secret Israeli weapon that has long been kept under wraps. Gilad Atzmon has discovered details of this destructive new weapon used against the Lebanese people.
Gilad Atzmon is an Israeli jazz musician, author and political activist.

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/printer_1093.shtml
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 03:54 pm
So who are they really?
Quote:
www.m-w.com
Main Entry: Mus·lim
Pronunciation: 'm&z-l&m, 'mus-, 'muz-
Function: noun
Etymology: Arabic muslim, literally, one who submits (to God)
1 : an adherent of Islam
2 : BLACK MUSLIM
- Muslim adjective

Main Entry: Black Muslim
: a member of a chiefly black group that professes Islamic religious belief

Main Entry: Is·lam
Pronunciation: is-'läm, iz-, -'lam, 'is-", 'iz-"
Etymology: Arabic islAm submission (to the will of God)
1 : the religious faith of Muslims including belief in Allah as the sole deity and in Muhammad as his prophet
2 a : the civilization erected upon Islamic faith b : the group of modern nations in which Islam is the dominant religion
- Is·lam·ic /is-'lä-mik, iz-, -'la-/ adjective
- Is·lam·ics /-miks/ noun plural but singular or plural in construction

Main Entry: ji·had
Variant(s): also je·had /ji-'häd, chiefly British -'had/
Etymology: Arabic jihAd
1 : a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
2 : a crusade for a principle or belief

Main Entry: in·fi·del
Pronunciation: 'in-f&-d&l, -f&-"del
Etymology: Middle English infidele, from Middle French, from Late Latin infidelis unbelieving, from Latin, unfaithful, from in- + fidelis faithful -- more at FIDELITY
1 : one who is not a Christian or who opposes Christianity
2 a : an unbeliever with respect to a particular religion b : one who acknowledges no religious belief
3 : a disbeliever in something specified or understood
- infidel adjective

OK!

Now, what shall we call those who call themselves Muslims, claim their religion is Islam and advocate jihad against those they call infidels?

How about calling them MIji?
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:08 pm
freedom4free wrote:
Beyond comparison

By Gilad Atzmon
Online Journal Guest Writer

Aug 11, 2006, 01:19
To regard Hitler as the ultimate evil is nothing but surrendering to the Zio-centric discourse. To regard Hitler as the wickedest man and the Third Reich as the embodiment of evilness is to let Israel off the hook. To compare Olmert to Hitler is to provide Israel and Olmert with a metaphorical moral shield. It maintains Hitler at the lead and allows Olmert to stay in the tail.

Your pseudology is the wickedest!

Hitler's Nazis murdered 10 million people, six million of whom were jews.

Excluding Stalin's Communists who murdered 10s of millions, Hitler's Nazis win the horror contest.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:13 pm
The funniest thing on A2k in weeks-

Freedom4 free references Hugo Chavez as an authority decrying what has been done to the Hezbollah?

LOL LOL LOL LOL
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:20 pm
BernardR

Quote:
Freedom4 free references Hugo Chavez as an authority decrying what has been done to the Hezbollah?

"Gilad Atzmon is an Israeli jazz musician, author and political activist."

It is funny, when people can't read. Laughing
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:22 pm
Oh,I know how to read all right- This was in your post was it not?

'Israel Military action is an unjustified aggression that is being carried out in a style of Hitler, in a fascist fashion.' (Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez)
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 04:46 pm
BernardR wrote:
Oh,I know how to read all right- This was in your post was it not?

Yeah, but but, the main article was written by a 'jew', yet you get to criticize me and not him, does that prove 'jew's'/Israeli's can do no wrong, from a republican point of view ?

I just wanted to test your perception. :wink:

Lets try this one :

Quote:
Israeli Leaders Fault Bush on War

By Robert Parry
August 13, 2006

Amid the political and diplomatic fallout from Israel's faltering invasion of Lebanon, some Israeli officials are privately blaming President George W. Bush for egging Prime Minister Ehud Olmert into the ill-conceived military adventure against the Hezbollah militia in south Lebanon.

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2006/081206.html
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 05:30 pm
Breaking: IDF reported 10 katyusha rockets landed in southern Lebanon in the last few hours.
0 Replies