ISRAEL - IRAN - SYRIA - HAMAS - HEZBOLLAH - WWWIII?

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:39 pm
Well, BernhardR, you should watch more tv: the evening news today showed videos, where Christians joined the Hezbollah fighters at the launch pads for rockets.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:46 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Well, BernhardR, you should watch more tv: the evening news today showed videos, where Christians joined the Hezbollah fighters at the launch pads for rockets.

How many Christians do you know who intentionally put women and children into the line of fire in what is likely to be targeted as a war zone? Doesn't that give you at least the smallest pause for thought?
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 01:52 pm
Oh, I didn't know that, Mr. Hinteler. Thanks for telling me. I am sure that the addition of Christians to the murderous swine who, as Foxfyre's evidence clearly shows, place their weapons near houses where women and children live, will settle the situation.

But, what proof do you have that they are Christians, Mr. Hinteler?
Perhaps it is just a clever ploy by the Hexbollah to gain more support.

But maybe they are Christians(as if that means very much). As the columnist, Andrew Greeley said when viewing the civil war in Ireland a few years ago-

"The best Catholics and Protestants in Europe and not a CHRISTIAN among them"

You are certainly aware, Mr. Hinteler, when you review the History of Europe( with which I know you are very familiar) --calling yourself a Christian does not mean that you are really a Christian.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:01 pm
What proof do you have that they are Hexbollah[sic]?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:03 pm
parados wrote:
What proof do you have that they are Hexbollah[sic]?

If they aren't, then the Lebanese government has a lot of explaining to do.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:03 pm
BernardR wrote:
calling yourself a Christian does not mean that you are really a Christian.

I know, but (not only!) according to all documents I am - whatever YOU think about that.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:04 pm
Foxfyre wrote:

If they aren't, then the Lebanese government has a lot of explaining to do.

Why? (Lebanese Prime Minister Fuoad Siniora earlier already expressed his 'gratitude' to Hizbullah and its leader Hassan Nasrallah for "sacrificing their lives for the country.")
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:06 pm
That's for sure.

Bernard wrote-

Quote:
As the Isrealis said--We will make this very very painful. As of this time, the Isrealis have not as yet destroyed the billion dollar power grid in Beirut. That would set Lebanon back twenty years. And if would be very very painful.

And they knew that as well. That's what Hezbollah wants. It wants what Iran wants. What are the people of Lebanon to them. I daresay they consider them decedant anyway.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:06 pm
I am sure you are a good Christian, Mr. Walter Hinteler. I only want to know how you are SURE all of the people allegedly helping the Islamo-Fascist maniacs are good Christians or whether they are Christians at all.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:11 pm
They are defending their country.

I wouldn't do so - but I don't live there.
(I've always siad, I wouldn't know how I would act when I lived in Ireland or Northern Ireland as well.)

I suppose, they think that they as good Christians as the Israelis think, they are good Jews.
(You certainly know that priests of the very same confession hold/held services for their soldiers who later kill each other.)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:11 pm
BernardR wrote:
I am sure you are a good Christian, Mr. Walter Hinteler. I only want to know how you are SURE all of the people allegedly helping the Islamo-Fascist maniacs are good Christians or whether they are Christians at all.
you have a bloody cheek Bernard. I dont trust you to differentiate between good and bad, let alone good Christian or non-Christian.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:13 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
\
How many Christians do you know who intentionally put women and children into the line of fire in what is likely to be targeted as a war zone? Doesn't that give you at least the smallest pause for thought?

Exactly!!!!

I still have heard no explanation for the insane bombings that occured in Israel for years and years where the Islamo fascist killers who are awaiting the return of the Twelfth Imam to reestablish the Caliphate so that the entire world can be united under Islam, think that the purposeful killings in Israel by the savage sub-humans who went into that country to PURPOSELY KILL innocent civilians are MORALLY EQUIVALENT to killings which Foxfyre has established are literally set up by the Hebollah gangsters. The pictures show that they put their weapons close to housing.

Any decent group would place their weapons far from dwellings but it is clear that the Hexboalla are purposely sacrificing the lives of their own women and children to score propaganda points.

Only savages do that!!!!
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:22 pm
I dont like islamic militants, because I dont like islam, but calling them sub human and savages reminds me of something, like fas... no naz.... no what was it...oh yes racist colonialism, as in z....
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:29 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
They are defending their country.

I wouldn't do so - but I don't live there.
(I've always siad, I wouldn't know how I would act when I lived in Ireland or Northern Ireland as well.)

I suppose, they think that they as good Christians as the Israelis think, they are good Jews.
(You certainly know that priests of the very same confession hold/held services for their soldiers who later kill each other.)

There is a vast difference between blessings/prayers for soldiers going into battle and intentionally making women and children a military target. That is so antithetical to all Christian teachings and practices of any modern day sect, I have a difficult time believing Christians anywhere would be a willing party to it.

Then again, I guess some Christian groups are egging on the terrorists and showing them how their propaganda campaign is working when those same groups condemn Israel. But I don't think they're really thinking through what they're doing when they do that though.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:39 pm
Mr.Hinteler- It is not possible for me to have a "Bloody Cheek" as you indicated. Just this morning, I had a thorough examination by my physician. He said nothing about a "bloody cheek". Do you have some arcane method of diganosis with which I am unfamiliar?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:42 pm
BernardR wrote:
Mr.Hinteler- It is not possible for me to have a "Bloody Cheek" as you indicated. Just this morning, I had a thorough examination by my physician. He said nothing about a "bloody cheek". Do you have some arcane method of diganosis with which I am unfamiliar?

Whatever you say. However, I neither know what you mean nor what you talk about.
Since that is nothing new, I don't mind.

Carry on.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:44 pm
BernardR wrote:

Addressed to the wrong member Bernard. But let's keep the insults to a minimum on this thread please. We can have a reasonable discussion and address difference of opinion without direct or indirect ad hominems I think. This isn't directed just at you by the way, but is a cordial request of everybody.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 02:44 pm
Steve wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont like islamic militants, because I dont like islam, but calling them sub human and savages reminds me of something, like fas... no naz.... no what was it...oh yes racist colonialism, as in z....

Sir, I think you are mistaken.

First of all, anyone who cuts off the head of an innocent newsman( Mr. Pearl was the unfortunate man's name) and makes a video of it to display it to the entire world, is a savage and subhuman.

Anyone in the Arab world ( which would mean most of the top leaders) who did not condemn such actions are also savages and subhumans by proxy.

Secondly, Colonialism may have been racist, but I would be able to prove to you that in terms of peace, living conditions and progress, the African continent on the whole is in far worst shape now than it was under colonialism before World War II.

Would you like to view some evidence of that?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 03:02 pm
Senator wants immediate cease-fire

A leading Republican senator said President Bush should call for an immediate Israel-Hezbollah cease-fire.
"The sickening slaughter on both sides must stop," Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.) said Monday on the Senate floor.

Hagel said the U.S.-Israel link is special, but said that the link should not come at the expense of relationships with the Arab and Muslim worlds.

Hagel is a possible contender for the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2008.

http://jta.org/page_view_breaking_story.asp?intid=3923
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 31 Jul, 2006 03:18 pm
I beg your pardon, Mr. Walter Hinteler. I addressed you by mistake instead of Steve 4100 so I will put the question to him.

Steve 4100. As I erroneously told Mr. Hinteler instead of you, My doctor made no mention of a "bloody Cheek" Do you have some esoteric way of doing long term diagnosis? Please let me know because "bloody cheek" sounds like it might be serious!!
0 Replies