Well.... duh... of course I've CONTEMPLATED divorce.

Linkat

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 07:15 am
Funny about the Catholic aspect, George - Did you know that Mass has the lowest divorce rate - probably because of so many Catholics. I have often stated to my husband (fortunately he is not from Mass) that in Mass, men simply kill their wives instead - (not sure on the actual stats on that) - however, consider how often you hear about it in Mass - seems to be frequently on the news.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:30 am
Linkat wrote:
Funny about the Catholic aspect, George - Did you know that Mass has the lowest divorce rate - probably because of so many Catholics. I have often stated to my husband (fortunately he is not from Mass) that in Mass, men simply kill their wives instead - (not sure on the actual stats on that) - however, consider how often you hear about it in Mass - seems to be frequently on the news.

Maybe it has more to due with our Puritan heritage. We expect the worst
so it's never that big a surprize when we get it. How else to explain Red
Sox fans or the fact that we remain here winter after winter?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 7 Jul, 2006 09:48 pm
My daughter is now interviewing prospective foster parents in her job. I'll have to tell her about this one. That was an interesting question but not one I would recommend...
0 Replies